The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
ReoBrunet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My FT/FL Tryst

Nice story, thanks!!
Old 02-06-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've had this encounter once. Wanted to go out but met this attractive lady at my void deck. So I lighted a cigarette and lingered there. Took occasional peeps at her while smoking. Then I noticed her waving at me to go over.

So I looked at her and pointed to myself and she nodded her head. I walked over and she spoke to me and asked if she can borrow my handphone. I dialed the number for her and she spoke to her friend. I remembered I had an appointment and if she wants, she can follow me and i can drop her somewhere. So I told her I had to go and she followed me to my car. Off we went...

Evil thoughts kept flashing across my mind though I tried to brush them aside and the devil in me overcame the angel! I drove around aimlessly and could not think of anywhere to bring her. I came out with an excuse that I was meet a friend somewhere.

Very soon, I reached this multi-storey carpark, and I told her to sit behind the car seat and wait there while I go to meet a friend to pass him something. I went round behind a wall and smoked while observing her in the distance.

Then I went back to join her in the back seat. We chatted for a while... I touched her on her thigh.

She has yet to touch me and all these while, she has not made any rejections to my advances. I slowly went in circular motions around her thighs and then to her inner thighs. Once near her crotch area, she pushed my hands away and said "no sex, no sex." with a strong Thai accent.

I told her "No, touch only no sex." And she said she want to go to Golden Mile to look for her friend. She looked afraid and I did not wanna force her. So I drove her to another place where I wanted to go for my next appointment and I called the Thai Embassy for her and asked if they could render her any help. They said she has to go down to the Thai Embassy before they can see if they can help her. But the main thing, she did not have a single cent on her. 

Then I told her trying my best in simple English that there is a solution for her problem already, she has to go down to the Thai Embassy. I told her I can help her by giving her some money for her to take the MRT to her destination. She looked helplessly at me and told me she did not know how to take the MRT like a poor kitten in need of help.

So I told her if she wants me to give her more, then she has to give in to what I wanted. She kept quiet and thought for a second. Then she nodded her head. I started to neck her and I could feel she was rather aroused by my teasing. I went on to touch her thighs and then her breasts, she lowered her head shyly and she allowed me to touch her everywhere.

She closed her eyes and then I could sense that reluctance in her. So I asked her why?

She replied "I can give you sex but not now, I feeling headache and sad"

"If you are going back today or tomorrow then how to give me?"

She remained quiet. 

"Never mind, here take this money and find your way to the Embassy for help"
I took her hands and ushered her out of the car.

I led her down the MSCP and to the main road where I managed to get her a cab and off she left.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

L-cup 圧倒的ボリューム爆乳 九条さやか SUPER BEST

Tag: Work alone, soshuhen, Big tits, fetish

監督:

メーカー: ABC/妄想族

レーベル: BoinBB

ジャンル: 単体作品巨乳巨乳フェチデジモ超乳女優ベスト・総集編

出演者: 九条さやか

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COMFast
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...BOMN-200_A.mp4

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...BOMN-200_B.mp4

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/tswhbjkvy8sa...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/hg9e03tg7zhw...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/vu8xb150e97f...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/eil612a84h83...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/1ohginv6jcpo...part5.rar.html

DORAUPLOAD.COM
http://www.doraupload.com/ecokh9qdsd...part1.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/enpvopckul...part2.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/1784539k1i...part3.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/ozq1cjo21g...part4.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/1q9vditwes...part5.rar.html
Old 03-06-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

This happened many years ago.......

I received a private message from a lady in friendster "Hi, I am just looking for more friends. You can SMS me at 9XXXXXXX to be friends."

With much disbelief, I even suspected that it might be one of my OC's friend running a test on me. At first, I wanted to ignore it but I still went through her profile.  stunner! I could not believe it. Long-haired, hour-glass figure, I would rate her at least a 6-pointer for my standard for her overall ratings cause her looks are just so-so, but her figure is devilish! I decided to keep her handphone number in my handphone, but I did not message her immediately.

Life went on as usual for me for the following couple of weeks.......until.......one fine day...... 

Oh ya, I forgot to mention I was working in an SME then with the usual 8-5 working hours. So most of the evenings after work, I have most of the time to myself.

Back to the story..... Where was I......? Oh yah...

One fine day, in fact it was just another normal weekday after having attended to my usual customers, I went for lunch with my colleagues, quite a big group, comprising mostly of aunties and uncles back then, with me and another 2 younger guys and 2 ladies, about 8-10 of us.

I was feeling bored after having my lunch as I am a fast-eater by nature. Whipped out my handphone from my front pocket and started going through my phonebook. Her name appeared and since I have nothing to do, I decided to drop her an SMS.

"Hi, this's NG. You messages me in friendster a few weeks ago. Do ya remember?"

For a moment, I was thinking she must have forgotten or might have messaged many others and not just me alone. 

To my surprise, "di di, di di"

I received a reply within seconds.

It read "Of course I remember. You are that guy I message in friendster who is also staying in XXX."

Thereafter, we continued to exchange SMS every now and then over the next few weeks about our work, our lives , greetings such as "good morning, good evening", etc.....

It was only after three solid months of SMSes before we decided to arrange to meet..... 

We started questioning each other about how tall are we, questions indirectly about each other's weight. Would not want to be too exact in case the situation gets too sensitive. So I just replied her, " why not just come out meet tonight and then it'll ease each other's curiosity?" 

She replied she'll confirm later due to work constraint and dare not commit a time with me. Nearing the end of the evening, I was patiently waiting for the usual "di di, di di" sound but none came until exactly close to quarter past six. I forgot to mention though my working hours stated to work till 5pm, but that was not the case most of the time. Very often, I had to stay back till around 6-7pm before I will make my way back.

It was not different for this particular evening. I was making my way to the carpark thinking she's most probably unable to meet me that night before I received an SMS

It read "Can we arrange to meet tentatively at 8.30pm tonight at YYY" (somewhere in between both our residence).

I smiled when I saw the message and replied "Sure!"

I made my way back and took a bath before changing into something light and casual. I was on my way and since it was within walking distance, I decided not to drive and just went on "transport 11".

When I reached YYY, I scanned the place around and as there were quite a crowd over there, I just sent an SMS to her saying that I am there already.

She replied and told me to pardon her because she had just come out and was still making her way there also through "transport 11". So I asked what does she want to drink and I'll get it for her. Initially thinking that she will want to get some beer or alcoholic drinks but she just replied she'll get it herself later. What a cautious lady!

And so, I just grabbed an alcoholic whiskey coke off the chiller shelves at 7-11 and paid at the cashier. I walked around the area and scanned the area to make myself more familiar before I knew it, I got a tap on my shoulders behind me and when I turned around.............

I started scanning from the bottom to the top as I could not resist noticing her long snow-white slender legs. They were killers. Her hourly figure appeared to me for the first time just like that of in the pictures in the social networking website. First thing that came to my mind was "Nabei! this lady was even taller than me.....just slightly, maybe even unnoticeable but I could notice the difference between our height and I guess she realised this but started breaking the ice by saying 

"What's that's you are drinking?"

"Oh drinking whiskey coke. What would you like? I'll get 1 for you" 

"It's okay. You wait here for me. I'll get a drink myself."

I thought it's game over for me. Our first meet-up sure will not last more than an hour. Which girl will like to go on a date with a shorter guy??? 

I had this sudden inferior complex working up on me  . When she re-appeared out of the convenience store, she suggested finding a seat at the nearby playground so that we can have a smoke and chat. Of course I agreed.

Surprisingly, we were in our own world busy chatting between ourselves. The people surrounding us became as though they were invisible. We enjoyed each other's company and it wasn't long before we decided to call it a night as we had to work the next day. I decided to walk and send her back and she also agreed to my request.

This was just our first meeting and there was a question bothering me then and I decided to crack it out to her.

"Will we get to come out again?"

Why not? We are friends, isn't it?

"Oh yeah, we are."

"By the way, you are attached isn't it? I saw it in your friendster profile."

"Eh.... yup I am." Could not deny it.

This time, I kept quiet while walking her back side by side, deciding that it is best that I stopped talking too much in case she will probe too much into my current relationship.

One week after our first meet-up. I received another SMS at work.

It read "Will you be free tonight? Want to come out again?" as I smiled at the message.

I replied "Of course I would love to!"

We agreed on the timing and we met at the same place again.

This time round, while we were drinking and chatting, she looked a bit gloomy and troubled. And so, I probed and asked her

"Is there anything troubling you?"

"Actually yes. But I don't know how to go about it to tell you."

"Well just feel free to share with me. I'll be glad to lend you a listening ear."

"It's like that. I am recently attached."

With that, my heart dived as if I was falling from the top of the building but not wanting to appear disappointed, I looked interested at what she was sharing.

"But now, he told me he will be going overseas for permanent NS posting, I feel so sad."

Feeling doubtful, I asked

"How long have you known him?"

"Actually I know him for quite some time already, but he was going after my friend. Then he failed and he always confided in me. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend last weekend."

*Wa CB kia this guy. 没鱼虾也好*

I was getting even more doubtful now.

"Then don't mind me asking. Have you had sex with him already?"

"Huh?!?"

"Aiya just be honest lah. This will actually help me analyze the situation better and try to help you."

"Well yes........"

"You have not told me how long have you both been together?"

"About a week plus."

"Huh, then how many days after he asked you to be his girlfriend, then you have sex with him?"

"Four days"

"Erm.... then when did he tell you he is going overseas for this posting?"

"2 days ago"

I made some calculations......

"Which means that 2 days after he had sex with you, he told you he is going overseas soon?"

"Yah"

"Then when will he be leaving?"

"This weekend"

"Huh!?! This WEEKEND!?"

"Yah why?"

Feeling even more doubtful now.

"I have got to tell you this but I think this guy is cheating you."

"Why? What makes you think so? I don't think he will lie to me lah"

"Where got so last minute posting one?" Then where is he now?

"In camp"

"In camp?"

Feeling even more doubtful now.

"2 days to weekend and he is still in camp?"

"Yah"

I've got to be honest with you. But I am quite sure he is lying to you.

"Why? What makes you say this?"

"If the SAF wants to send anyone for overseas posting, even if last minute, they will give the serviceman off-in-lieu. So if you tell me he still in camp... I have my doubts."

"Nope. He will not lie to me one."

Seeing the sad look on her face, I kept quiet and did not want to go on. 

"Why not wait till he fly and then you let me know again. I'll advise you on what to do? Don't worry. You're not alone."

"Okay. Thanks I feel better after telling you."

"No worries. Just let me know when you need me and I'll try to be there for you."

We chatted and decide it was time to go home. Just like the first time, I walked her home and we parted.............
Old 03-06-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
WoodClipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro..
Old 03-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Five days later, I smsed her and asked if her boyfriend has left the country and she replied with merely a "yes". 

My next SMS to her was

"Monitor to see if he is online during the day"

"Ok" came the reply.

For the next 2 days or so, there was no news from her.

Then I received an SMS again. 

"Hi you free tonight?"

"Yes, I am. Why? What's up?"

"Let's meet at the usual place"

"Ok. Cya tonight at 8.15pm then"

"Cya"

That night, she appeared silent and gloomy once again.

But this time, it was the first time she initiated that she wants to drink and so I bought her a hooch. She bottomed up the first bottle within less than an hour and appeared quite sober. I believed she must be a seasoned drinker, just that she had refused to drink for the past few meet-ups, maybe not familiar with me. 

She related to me that she had seen her boyfriend online for the past few days during the day.

"It can't be. NSmen in ZZZ country are unable to go online during the day. That's the rules. I have been there before and that's why I am aware." 

Looking even more sad now.

"Ah, nvm lah. Just forget about him."

Her eyes were at the verge of tearing when I decided to crack a few jokes.

The first few were perhaps too "cold" and she appeared nonchalant.

I proceeded to ask her a question.

"2 different situations. 

1st situation, a good-looking guy approaches you at the bar, tells you straight in the face. How about a one night stand with me?

2nd situation, same good-looking guy approaches you at the bar, asks to be friends, then asks to be your boyfriend, beds you and then disappears like what your boyfriend did. Which will you choose?"

"I'll choose the 2nd one."

"SEE! girls like to be BLUFFED! When a guy is being direct and honest, they get rejected. When a guy goes about the point to get what he wants through lying, they get what they want!"

"It's not that case. 1st scenario will just appear I am too cheap! At least for the 2nd, there might be chances that he is genuine."

"Well, ok. Since you said so."

"So you are trying to tell me you have something up your sleeves and wants to initiate the first situation with me?"

"Well, I didn't say so. But if you don't mind. Of course I don't mind. At least you are still quite attractive in my eyes." *Laughs*

"Thanks for that."

"I'm just being honest!"

"Then are you going to be direct next?"

*Erm*........ what did she mean? Is she dropping a hint to me?

We continued drinking as the evening proceeded.

I did not reply to her question as I felt a little awkward. I wanted to lay her down more and more badly after seeing her each time. Those slender legs of hers looked as though she was wearing stockings under the moonlight, but the fact that she wasn't wearing any. 

We chatted, smoked and drank and laughed over our conversations. She was getting more and more comfortable with me now and gave me occasional slaps on my shoulders or even my thighs when I "suaned" her.

The time came when we were supposed to go home. For the past few occasions, we went back home around 11 plus close to midnight. So I supposed this time was not going to be different. However, she told me she did not feel like going home. She wanted to drink more. She wanted to forget her troubles. I could see that she was already not so sober and was getting tipsy. But I did not want to be a spoiler. I was very sure I would send her back "safely" after that. We bought another 2 more bottles of alcoholic whiskey coke and downed it. 

Then I turned to her and said

"Come let's go, it's getting late and we've got to work tomorrow. Let me send you back."

"No bleah, I don't want to go home. I am afraid of loneliness,"

"Then where do ya wanna go?"

*Come on say you wanna come my place!* The devil spoke in my mind.

*Brushing the devil away*

"Do you have any liqour at your place?"

"Erm. I do.. but it's so late already and you are getting a little drunk. You still want to drink?"

"Just a little bit more. Can I? Pleassssssssse....."

"Erm.. ok then. But promise me don't make too much noise cause my family might be asleep."

"Ooookay...."

With that, we made our way back to my place using transport 11....

Upon reaching my place, we scuffled across the living room and into my room with her semi-heels footwear still in her hands. We looked guilty even though we have not done anything yet but we giggled gently at one another, seeing how silly both of us looked.

I told her to stay in the room while I go and mix one more mixture for her. She just nodded her head like a little kid. When I was back, she was at my computer surfing facebook. So I just passed her the drink but she told me she've had enough. Her face was flushed and I laughed over it and told her she looked like a lobster.

She snuggled over immediately across my bed to where I am and started tickling me. 

I tried evading and brushed against her a few times. Our eyes met each other. Just like what happens usually in movies, our lips met and we were in a tongue wrestling match. Slowly, I went on to nibble her ears. Her body twitched a little.

The sight of a twinkle in her eyes gave her anticipating excitement away. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, then pulled the bra up get to her tits to fall out. I started sucking on her erected nipples, on one, back to the other, and squeezing both tits together to get both nipples in my mouth. She pulled her shirt up over her head, revealing her breasts in a black bra. They were gigantic, I forgot to mention, nearly the size of cantaloupes. As I mentioned previously on another thread, I don't know what size, to me, it's just big or small. But for hers, as I described, they were gigantic.

Her demin shorts went next, revealing lacy panties to match the bra. She removed the bra slowly, and her breasts were still firm when deprived of their support. The panties went last, and as she straightened up after bending over to remove them, I saw that her pussy was neatly trimmed. Our lips met again. I could smell the strong alcohol from her breath. Not sure whether she was a player but she was also adventurous.

She left my lips and trailed her mouth down along my neck, leaving a cool trail where she kissed me. She tweaked my right nipple with her tongue in passing as she made her way down my torso and found herself at my crotch. Needless to say, my dick was by now standing firmly at attention. She took my shaft gently in her hand, straightening it, and licked the tip teasingly with her tongue. She just barely brushed the very tip of my cock, teasing me.

Next, I laid her down nicely on the bed and spread her legs. I wanted to give her an unforgetable sexperience. I kneeled down between her legs and looked up at her. She watches as I sticked the tip of my tongue out and run it up and down the length of her slit. A moan escapes her lips as my mouth found her clit. I sucked on it lightly for a few seconds then moves back down to where a treasure awaits. Spreading her pussy wide, I let my tongue slip inside her. Her sweet nectar lies in wait for me and I licked it all up.

"You taste heavenly"

She did not reply me. with her eyes semi closed.

Her pussy is glistening wet, a large wet spot is forming on the sheet underneath her. Her scent is exhilarating and inviting. As my fingers started to pay sole attention to her clit, her moans got louder. Her hip movement is sharper and her back arches further. Her hips arched and she grabbed me by the back of the head pulling me harder into her cunt. She was so aroused that her lips were puffy and glistening. She spread her legs wider apart and started pushing her naked hips slowly, rhythmically, up and down.

Her legs were spread unbelievably wide and she was desperately thrusting herself against my mouth and fingers. She was quivering and moaning and shaking as she bent forward across the bed. Seeing her completely exposed, my prick got bigger and harder than ever, throbbing and pulsing with the need to sample the offering. I rubbed my fingers across her pussy, feeling her and prising open her lips. She was soaking and her cunt was at just the right height to take my shaft.

I jerked my finger out of her cunt and thrusted my cock into her before she had a chance to react. I could only sink half my cock into her on the first thrust. I pulled almost all the way out, and then thrust back in as hard as I could. Her moans became louder with each thrust.

By thrust number twenty she gave a little yowl of pain as I hit her cervix. I still had two inches of cock showing. I grabbed her hips in both hands and started to thrust harder. Her yelps turned back into moans. I kept slamming into her. She started to shudder in orgasm, thrusting herself back onto me.

I knew she hasn’t come so I started to thrust on her again, pushing her pelvis forward and backward, stimulating my dick to reach it’s point of ecstasy. She doesn’t have to wait long, after just a couple minutes she can feel my dick spasm in her vagina, and she pushes herself down even further. I grabbed hold of her breasts now, which made her moan a bit. Then I grunt and she felt it, I quickly retreated to shoot my cum onto her belly. It was I believe more than any mortal man could with stand.

I came like a fire hose. The first squirt surprised her and she jerked her head forward. I thought she had cum hard before. She actually collapsed unconscious. I followed her to the bed, spooning up behind her. 
Old 03-06-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

After the session, She laid there like a drunk woman and I thought for a moment. Would she cry rape when she wakes up???

I sat there motionless and looked at her hoping that she will wake up soon cause it was already close to dawn and my parents may wake up anytime for work..................

When she eventually woke up, everything turned out naturally for me. She smiled at me and cuddled up to me. The fact that she was still naked at that moment, my brudder stood up again and she giggled at the sight.

As time was a factor, I suggested sending her home and she agreed.

*Phew*

Our underground relationship continued for another 2 to 3 months or so. Cannot really remember already but she was very honest with me with everything she did and anything she encountered. Not for long, she disclosed she has a suitor and I just smiled and told her if she deemed that guy as a potential boyfriend, by all means go ahead. During then, we contacted lesser and before long, I knew she was going steady with him already.

I gave her my blessings and we still remained in contact, came out for drinks but less frequently.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

東京熱 レッドホットフェティッシュコレクション102 中野ありさ

タイトル: レッドホットフェティッシュコレクション102 中野ありさ

出演者 中野ありさ

シリーズ スカイハイエンターテイメント レッドホットフェティッシュコレクション

カテゴリ 中出し オナニー フェラ抜き アナルセックス ローションプレイ 2穴 フェラ アナル

Tag: Creampie, anal, masturbation, cum inside, lotion, blowjob

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...yo_Hot_163.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/s3xlis6ux3j..._163.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/srfplfx3ec6..._163.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/jh3rn76kghx..._163.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/yamkiwu3gzw..._163.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/gceeee4kq34..._163.part5.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/kw7pmspyq2ae...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/zj23qxn01fxz...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ev6m4uf74kpy...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/khmi3t58vc3n...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/xx2vwf05nr1a...part5.rar.html

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/eads104zxsf4/8365...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/iwu3gehbhtuj/8365...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/vreohbgrczw2/8365...part3.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/3ewlynbd0vpy/8365...part4.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/dcvak2c9rrce/8365...part5.rar.html

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/r4fi9zi0022f/8365...part1.rar.html
http://katfile.com/ceh8gg59x9ny/8365...part4.rar.html
Old 03-06-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

After reading several stories shared, recalled 1 girl whom I liked and knew during secondary school days. This story will narrate how I got to know her right from the start and all the way till the day we stopped contacting. This happened more than 15 years ago....I think in 1995 or 1996...

I often got penpals from teletext during those good old days and Mag was one of them. We wrote to one another frequently in the beginning then maybe due to impatience, did not want to wait for replies, I mentioned my pager number in one of my replies and she paged me after that. We chatted on the phone ever since and only met up after several months later.

She had tied up her hair in a ponytail and she was fair-skinned, about 160cm, slim. Neh Neh how big I don't know during then, even now still don't know what size but normal size to me. Not big, not small. But what attracted her to me was simply her ponytail. In the past and even now, I've always liked girls with ponytail.

Our first outing was at a billiard saloon at Parklane. What was surprising was that she brought her boyfriend along to meet me. Her boyfriend was about 169cm, beng-looking but not yandao. But he was quite friendly. That was the first and last time I got to see her boyfriend. Anyway, for the first outing, I only played billiard with Mag and after that, we still remained in contact and the only place we go are playing billiard or karaoke. Afterall, she has a boyfriend and I did not want to go in between both of them. But yes, I've got to admit I am attracted to her and lusted for her. Though there were many occasions when I can get to be intimate with he KOr, I did not until one day. Let's not go straight into that day.

The time came when I had to serve my NS. I had a gf then but the relationship was getting rocky. During my BMT, I received a call on my handphone one evening during my breaktime(during those days, using Ericsson 388/688 cannot remember already). That was also my first handphone. During those days, handphone charges were exorbitant and with my low NS pay, of course I did not answer her call but went down to the public phone to call her. The fucking queue was long but I still queued to call her. She was sobbing and asked if I can go to meet her. I badly wanted to go find her and find out what's bothering her but knew I was unable to. However I told her I'll try. 

I went to my platoon commander's office and asked him if I can check out for the evening for a while. He asked me for the reason and I told him that one of my friend was feeling down. He rejected me straight in my face and told me I could do such things during the weekends. By the way, forgot to mention I was in mono-intake and Mag was also staying very near my camp(within walking distance). So lan lan, I went down to the public phone again and this time, the queue was better than earlier on. I called her and told her I could not go to meet her. She sounded real sad but I promised her I'll go straight to her place on the following Saturday the moment I get to book out. She then told me that her boyfriend has broken off with her. Could not console her much due to other fellow brothers who are queueing to use the phone. So, I had to hang up and wait for weekend to arrive.

Days literally crawled passed before it was weekend. Finally when I managed to book out, I raced towards her flat and called her on my mobilephone to come down. She came down looking very down. I listened to her telling me what happened. Then I told her to go home change and come to my home with me for me to change so that we can go out. 

That night, we went to karaoke. Subsequently, we went out almost every weekend when I booked out. 

Eventually, she asked me to be her boyfriend but I told her I am still currently attached. She told me to break off with my girlfriend and be with her. I replied that if I could break off with my gf just to be with her, then I would also break off with her in future for another girl.

She accepted my reasoning and told me to give her an answer by Xmas.

We still went out as usual on almost every weekend and spent time together like any other ordinary couples did. She even came to my place on several occasions and stayed over but there was no holding of hands, no sex etc....... 

When Xmas arrived, I did not give her an answer and she called me to demand for an answer. I told her the same thing and she postponed it to Valentine's day. 

Eventually, I broke off with my girlfriend on Valentine's day not because of her but for other reasons. But again I did not give her an answer and she called me up again. I tried to brush the topic aside and chatted with her on other things. We contacted lesser and eventually, we did not even go out anymore. I was confused during then and needed time alone. I was getting sick and tired of being in a relationship.

We stopped contacting. I got myself another girlfriend and life went on for me. After ORD, I went back to studies and eventually got myself a job after graduation. I was doing a part-time degree and was in class when 1 night, I received a surprise call. I excused myself from the lecture and went out to answer the call.

"Where are you? and what you doing?

"Who is this? "

"So fast you forget me ah? I am Mag lah"

"Mag? Oh! So long no news from you. Thought you MIA."

"You don't have my contact in your handphone meh? So bo sim still ask me who am I. Damn sad lor....."

"Oh I changed handphone, all the old contacts gone. But number I retained. That's why. Anyway what's up?"

"Nothing cannot call you meh? You still have not answered my question leh. Where are you now and what you doing?"

"Oh I am in class."

"In class? Oh thought of asking you out leh. If you busy then never mind lah"

"Erm.. why not I come find you after class then? You still stay same place right?"

"No. I shifted already. You meet me at XXX lah. What time you finish?" 

"Around 10pm. Should be there by 10.40pm bah."

"Ok then. Cya later."

"Cya"

With that, I went back to class but damned it. I wasn't able to concentrate at all. Lots of things were going in my mind. How has she been? Has she changed? Why did she want to meet me? What happened to her for the past 3-4 years? I decided to leave the lecture even before the time was up. I reached the carpark and I called her again and told her I am on the way down to the place we were supposed to meet. 

I reached within less than half an hour and she was already there sitting alone. She looked as good as ever! I walked over to her and she smiled and greeted me. We sat down for a chat and she showed me a photo album. I took a look and there were many pictures of a baby and she told me that was her kid. I was shocked and also asked where was her husband. She told me he was overseas working. Not really disappointed but happy for her. We chatted about each other's lives and then it was time to go home.

We remained in contact and went out on every Friday again and most of the time, it was to karaoke, just me and her. Most of the time, she drives and chauffeurs me whenever we go out. Inevitably after 1 karaoke outing one day after she sent me home and left. I was at the lift landing. This sudden thoughts came into my mind. Will our love rekindle just like the way we had few years back? I thought for a while before I decided to SMS her. 

"Do SMS me when you have reached home. By the way, can I ask you something?" 

Her reply only came about 20 minutes later. By then I have already taken my bath and was on the internet.

"I just reached home. What do you want to ask? Go ahead"

"Actually it's just some stupid question lah. I was just wondering cause last time we also always go out drink and sing songs together. I fell in love with you and you too in return but timing not correct mah. So now, don't know if we will relive the past. Just a wonder only. Don't take it too seriously."

"Heehee I also did think of this when I was driving back just now."

"Haha so whats your answer?"

"I don't know leh. But now we are both attached too isn't it?"
Old 03-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Erm.. yah. Let's leave it to nature then.

With that, she did not reply me and I went to bed.

Oh by the way, I forgot to mention that she also knows some of my BMT mates as they will come into the picture in this part. Let me continue.

There was one weekend when one of my BMT mate who called me up to arrange for a gathering and he invited me along. I was preparing and Mag called me as usual to ask me out and I told her that I will be meeting my camp mates for a gathering. She asked if she can go along and I agreed since some of them will be bringing their girlfriends along. And as usual she came to drive me. We went to Marina South for steamboat and then we went to Double O.

Each of us ordered a jug of drink, some having beer while some were having housepours. I ordered a jug of Vodka Ribena and shared with Mag. That night, I got really dead drunk even though I only ordered 2 jugs as my friends kept pushing their beer, Whiskey coke and other mixtures to Mag but I told them she was driving and could not drink too much and so I drank on her behalf.

While drinking and partying, one of my friend said,

"Hey, it's been almost 6 years and both of you are still together ah?"

I wanted to reply no but before I could reply, Mag replied Yalor, cannot ah? You jealous is it?

She was standing beside me while i was seated. With that, she put her arms around my neck and hugged me. I was stunned for words and seeing my stunned expression on my face, she giggled and laughed. I was completely shocked by what she has said and did not react when she hugged me as well. This was the first time we came into so close body contact. The night went on and we behaved like a couple, holding hands and hugging. 

It was then decided to go back as I was too drunk. I could see that Mag is also high but she still drove me back. The next thing that happened was a nightmare to me, the most embarrassing moment of my life....

The next thing that happened to me was in fact something which I would not want to mention to anyone at all. But then since it has already happened so long ago, then let me reveal it the truth. 

I always had this phobia when I go Double O. Cause the drinks are cheap so everyone passes the drinks around and try to make one another drunk.

While driving me back, I was sitting beside her and I could barely open my eyes so I don't even know where I was. I was dead drunk, in fact over-intoxicated. When we were somewhere near my place already but still on the expressway, I told her to make a detour out to somewhere, anywhere. And she just listened to me. But before she could stop the car, I "merlioned" and hell it was a lot. And I tried to use my T-shirt to cover the whole pool of spew. The disgusting smell made me retch a 2 time when she eventually stopped the car somewhere near a neighbourhood carpark. My jeans and T-shirt were full of puke. Luckily, she had leather seats and because I used my T-shirt to wrap up my vomit the 1st time, they were spared of being tainted.

After patting my back and being beside me during then when anyone would really feel wanting to have someone there for them when they are puking and having believed that there is really nothing more in me that I can throw out anymore, I removed my T-shirt and flicked the "crab, prawn fish ,pork meat" away and and tied it into a butterfly knot to prevent it from dirtying her car. As my jeans were also soiled, I removed them without any second thoughts in her car and wrapped them up together. I had a pair of boxers on. 

At that moment, I did not think I would look silly but when we reached my house's loading bay and after alighting from her car, gosh I looked pretty silly in my attire. Imagine with a pair of socks and shoes and just boxers on. Luckily it was in the wee hours and there weren't anyone around. She laughed at me loudly and I felt so damn embarrassed. Now thinking back, I'd laugh over it but during then I wished I could find a hole to hide.

We went up and my mum was woken up by the noises we made even though I tried to be as quiet as possible. She recognised Mag, nagged at me a little for getting so drunk and then went back to her bedroom. I invited her into my room to take a sit and excused myself. I took a set of new boxers and T-shirt and disappeared into the bathroom. Till today, I am still pretty amazed that I could still take a bath at that point of time but now thinking back, I cannot even recall how I manage to do it. Or did she bathe me? 

When I reappeared in my room, she was still sitting down on my bed quietly. I went onto my bed and crumbled onto my bed and I fell asleep!  I cannot remember how long I fell into a slumber but I was woken up by her calling and slight jerking 

"Hey, I wanna go back already"

"Huh? Aiya don't go back la. Can lie down with me for a while? I think I really cannot make it liao"

With that, she just laid down beside me and I hugged her like a bolster.

And I really fell asleep again. 

Moments later, I was jolted awake by her again and she told me

"I really need to go. It's soon morning."

"Okok, please remember to help me close my main door and lock the iron gate"

With that, I dozed off again. 

The next morning, I awoke with a freaking hangover and could not really recall what had happened the previous night. The first thing I did was to send her an SMS.

"Good morning Mag, what happened last night?"

She replied almost immediately.

"You were drunk like a fish last night and puked all over my car."

"Sure or not?"

"No lah. You used your T-shirt to cover and vomitted into it. Else I would have killed you on the spot."

"Hey you free now or not? Can I call you?"

"Erm.. ok call bah. I am on the way to work anyway."

So I dialled her number.

"How come Sunday need to work?"

"I doing sales leh. You think everyone is like you meh? Sunday can rest at home."

"But most people rest on Sundays isn't it?"

"Most but not all."

"Well anyway care to tell me what happened exactly yesterday night? I only remembered we were at Double O then you hugged me and we held hands. After that, I think I kena knocked out by my buddies already. They kept forcing you to drink but I have to "顶" for you, you know? See how steady I am?

Yah yah, in the end you made a nuisance of yourself.

"Wa lau, no appreciation and all I got is sarcasm for helping you..... So sad lor"

"Ok lah.... at least I sent you home safely right? Your mum even woke up and gave me that look yesterday night."

"Oh is it? But she knows you anyway."

"She can remember me meh? So long I never come your place already."

"Actually I think she cannot remember also lah. I always bring different girls back anyway. Haha"

"You are such an idiotic jerk."

"Am I? The rest of the girls did not tell me this. But they always tell me how good I am. Well maybe they have missed the chance to tell me this but you are the first to tell me. You should feel honoured then."

"Damn thick-skinned lor"

"Oh yah by the way, then what happened after I reached home. I can't remember a single thing already."

With that, she related to me what has happened from the moment we left Double O till the moment she left my place.

"Huh you mean I never do anything to you when you laid beside me ah?"

"You were sleeping like a log you know?"

"Was I? Gees I really cannot remember... Too drunk I suppose. Erm....... what if I did something to you then? Would you have rejected me then?"

"What do you mean something?"

"Aiyo, don't kay kay leh. We adults already leh. You think we still like last time like that, touch hand, Eee here Eee there meh? Come on tell me, I want to know."

"I don't wish to tell you."

"Wah someone blushing liao sibo? You all girls hor... like to kay kay a lot leh. I thought you are different lor... but your proved me wrong man....."

"Idiot you. Don't try 激将法 on me lor. It doesn't work."

"Who says I am trying 激将法 on you? You think too highly of yourself man. Don't tell then forget it. Don't regret lor. I wun ask again anymore."

"Nothing."

"Huh what nothing?"

"My answer lor."

"You mean if I tried to be funny with you, you will do nothing? Wun reject?"

"I don't know, maybe wun bah."

"Wah kaninah lor. I should not have drank so much then. Nabei the liquor made me conked out sia. Now regret liao... sad...."

"Why regret leh? You have had so much fun with your friends drinking yesterday night."

"No lah. If not so drunk then maybe something may happen between me and you liao mah. But because drink too much then in the end knocked out."

She giggled over the phone.

"K lah, I meeting my client liao. Talk again later."Damned it, I have missed out such a good chance.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

Subsequently for the next 2 weeks or so, we still went out together for drinking sessions, just her and me. We did not mention anything about that night anymore. But on one particular occasion, I don't how why or how but I brought up the topic about that night and on the topic of "why not we arrange one day, we buy some liquor and then we go to a hotel for a drinking session instead of each time at a karaoke. She agreed! 

Wa ho seh liao. So i kin ka kin chiu, planned for a particular Friday after work. I arranged to pick her up from one of the MRT near her working place somewhere and we proceeded to one of the drive-in Macdonald to get our dinner. I brought liqour along and we checked into one of the budget hotels which had a balcony in the room so that we can sit out there in the balcony while we ate and drank. The rates are about the same as those of hotel 81 but the ambience is even better than those as they had the balcony.

She was in her office wear that evening and see liao really make me bth. Beige colour tight mini skirt with a white top (formal shirt kind) and a pair of high heels. She settled down in the room and brought our meals to the iron table and chairs outside the room where we ate and drank. We smoked and chatted after the meal while we still drank off our Macdonald's coke with whiskey added into it. The night was still young as the sun have barely settled in. 

As night falls, we decided to go into the room to watch TV and continue our drinking session inside with air-con. I decided to go for my bath while she laid on the bed watching channel 8. After I finished mine, she went for hers as well and she came out wrapped in just a piece of towel.

By then, I was a little high since we started the night early drinking. She came over and laid beside me and I hugged her. Everything started naturally as if we were just like husband and wife. We started french kissing followed by my auto roaming. 

(Frankly speaking, I am very poor in describing the sex act.)

Since she was already not wearing anything, just with the towel wrapped. It was removed easily. Very arousing to see her body for the first time. She had a pair of beautiful legs and those brightly painted toe nails added on to the arousing mental state I was in. And most importantly, she did not have any "50 cents" or "20 cents" on her legs, and they looked hairless. Ladies with hairy legs always put me off.  At that moment, I even had this "rush" feeling in me to go lick her feet, but I did not. 

Her lips were so kissable and we were engaged in a long tongue wrestling match. Everything we did felt so forbidden. But I did not care already. 8 years of lusting for her, 8 years of restrictions. It does not matter anymore. The night was ours. 

My hands were stroking her calves slowly up to her thighs in circles and then I placed my mouth on her breasts. She moaned a little and closed her eyes. She looked even better now when she gave me that slutty look and she bit on her lips a little. Then after the little foreplay we had, came the actual thing.

Ironically, I cannot really remember everything so clearly already, whether did she went down and give me a blowjob, did she stroke me? I think I am getting senile now that I am trying to recall the whole thing. Happened about 5-6 years ago? I think my memories are failing me. I'd better start to pen down all of my other sexcounters in case I start to forget about them.

The whole thing ended and felt like a dream. We were both high. I've learnt a lesson from the whole thing. Never drink too much else either you can't even remember that a good opportunity has arrived or you tend to forget the whole thing.

Anyway for the next 1-2 weeks, I was rather busy juggling between work and exams, thus did not meet up with Mag. After my exams, my poly-mates asked me out for a drinking session at Boat Quay at one of the KTV pubs and I brought my gf along. That night, Mag did SMS me and I told her I will be going to BQ while she went to Zouk. 

While with my friends, she SMSed me and asked if she can join me. I hesitated for a while as my gf was with me but Mag told me she missed me a lot and I agreed. And so when she reached, she SMSed me again and I told my gf that I will go and pick a friend up nearby. I told my gf to stay with my friends. 

I told Mag to meet me outside the MacDonald near UOB building and when she came, we ended up with our lips locked in a french kissing session just right in front of the Mac. I could smell her strong alcoholic breath. She might have drank quite a lot at Zouk before coming down. I was worried at the same time that my gf might come out to look for me and so I stopped the tongue-wrestling match within minutes. We sat down and held hands. All these while, my heart was beating fast. That kind of fear that my gf might just appear out of nowhere. 

Then my gf SMSed me and asked me what's taking me so long and I replied that I have just met Mag and is on my way back.

Then I told Mag that we have to go back to the pub and we walked there holding hands. Roughly about 3-4 pubs away, I let go of her hands and I could tell she was rather unhappy with my actions. We went inside and I introduced her to my friends and she blended into the crowd easily. She also flirted around with my friends and I could she that she was tying to spite me. I kept quiet and I can tell you that kind of "teh lampa" feeling. Anyway we continued singing and drinking until 1-2am before deciding to go back. We decided to split cabs to go back and since my gf could see that Mag was a little drunk, she suggested that we send her back.

*I met her again tonight. No not Mag. It was a Primary classmate. She has not changed at all. 20 over years ago, she has not changed much but she could not recognise me at all. She has grown so much prettier and of course sexier. In fact, I saw her about a year ago but could not remember her name and dare not call her. I met her after that on a few occasions and I went back to take a look at the year book and recalled her name. So this time round, I called out to her and she looked astonished but she still walked towards me. I told her who I was and she told me she had vague memories of me but we chatted for about half an hour and we exchanged contacts. We chatted over MSN and I got to know she is still single. We also did discussed about going out together soon.*

Anyway back to the story. We boarded a cab which we did not really have to wait as Boat Quay was flooded with them during the time we were leaving. I saw in the centre while Mag sat on my left, and my gf on my right. As the cab moved off, my gf told me she is beginning to feel a little giddy and wish to take a nap. She did not drink much and being a poor drinker, I told her to close her eyes to nap and I will wake her up when we reach. All was silence in the cab with Mag also sitting beside me with her head rested on her left hand leaning on the panel window of the cab. With both the ladies beside me, eyes closed and resting, I also decided to close my eyes and nap for a while. 

All of a sudden, I was startled as I felt a pair of hand holding my hands, from the left. It was Mag. I opened my eyes to see my girlfriend, on my right still in the same position, or maybe slightly shifted with her eyes yet still closed. I did not move and we held hands throughout the journey back to her place. When we reached, I jolted my girlfriend and told her we have reached Mag's place. She told me to send her up as it was quite late and she waited for me in the cab.

Mag alighted with me and we walked to her lift landing. She moved towards me and even before the door closed, we were locked in one of the most hot passionate kiss.

From level 1 all the way up to her place. When the door eventually opened, we still did not stop. My hands were auto-roaming all over her body and she was leaning on one of the lift wall. The door closed by itself and did not move up or down. We kissed on passionately. My hands moved down her skirt and I started rubbing on the exterior of her panties. She moaned a little and her legs automatically parted. Finally, I pushed her panties apart and placed my fingers into her love hole and started fingering her. Her moans got a little louder and I could feel she was gasping for air. But for fear that anyone might come, I stopped after a while and told her I have got to go as my girlfriend was still waiting downstairs for me in the cab. She looked at me reluctantly and we walked out of the lift and I walked her to her doorstep and I left.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Jカップ100cmグラドル専属決定!新人NO.1 STYLE 松本菜奈実エスワンデビュー

{cast}: Matsumoto Nanami

Tag: Work alone, Big tits, debut, debut

収録時間: 240 分

監督: 紋℃

メーカー: エスワン ナンバーワンスタイ

ジャンル: 単体作品巨乳パイズリデビュー作品ギリモザキス・接吻

出演者: 松本菜奈実

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_SNIS-938.mp4

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/7lls6ijsc2ic...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/7raxkqcfebr2...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/819d9c07hobb...part3.rar.html

DORAUPLOAD.COM
http://www.doraupload.com/xtto6og2rw...part1.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/f8yyufbay2...part2.rar.html
http://www.doraupload.com/101inxo0vb...part3.rar.html
Old 08-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

I grew up in a family like most people did, both parents working and most of the time, I felt neglected. I went to school, worked part-time and had to earn my own pocket money. I was very independent. However I dropped out during my secondary school days and went out to work. Life was hard. My salary was barely enough for myself and because of that, I decided to go back to study for my Os. 

Upon completing, it was already almost time for me to enlist into NS. It was during then I got to know her. Let's call her Lyn. We got to know one another through teletext -> Penpal and we wrote to one another very often. Before long, we decided to meet up. 

It was a Saturday and we met up at Selegie to play billiard. She brought her boyfriend along and introduced to me. It was then we came out often with or without her boyfriend at times. All these while I was single and though I had a very good impression of her, there were some constraints, her boyfriend. I did not want to be the third party. 

It wasn't before long I got to know another girl and let's call her Michelle and I also got to know her through teletext. I shall not go into detail about her as for now. We went into a relationship but I still maintained contact with Lyn though not as frequent. I did not know whether do I really love Michelle but she was the one who courted me. But most importantly, I can feel her sincerity during then. We were together for about 8 months when Lyn paged me one day. (The first light-weight generation handphone models (2nd from the left beside the 大哥大 which were just released during then) and it was expensive. Earning less than 700 bucks then as a recruit, I could not afford it.

I went to the public phone and called her. She was sobbing. I got worried. I told her I will try to come out to find her and that I will call her back in a while. I went to my PS(platoon sergeant) and asked if I can book out for a while and he questioned me for the reason. Could not tell her my friend is in need, sure tio kan. So I came out with other excuses but was also kanned by my PS. So request rejected and off I went to re-queue for the phone. Those who were in the army during my times without handphone should know the fucking queue is damn fucking long. Nevertheless, I still joined in the queue. When it was my turn, I called her up and asked what was wrong. She told me her bf has just broken up with her. 

When I heard the news, I felt helpless yet I wanted to rush to her side to lend her my shoulder to cry on. I felt sad hearing her sobbing through the phone. I could only stand there dumbfounded. No words came out from my mouth. I did not know what to say to comfort her. After a while, I told her I will go straight to her place upon booking out on the coming weekend. She said ok. I told her I will call her again on the next opportunity. 

For the next few days while having training, she was constantly on my mind. As promised, I called her whenever I can during short breaks/meal breaks etc.. Anyway, when I booked out on that weekend, as promised, I went straight to her place and called her at the void deck. She came down looking a little sad, yet still as beautiful as ever. Can see the fatigue in her eyes. She told me she has not been sleeping well. I asked her where did she want to go? And she told me anywhere as long as she is not at home. I told her ok but I need to go back home to change out of my smart 4 first.

She went up to change and make up while I waited for her downstairs after which she followed me home. We went out for a game of snooker as usual. That night we went for a drink. Nothing unusual happen. 

Weeks and months passed and that was our routine. We went out every weekend and I drifted away slowly from my gf. Then the day came when I knew we could not longer avoid that question. She popped the question first. We were out drinking in town as usual. Tipsy yet happy with each other's companion. We strolled down Orchard Road and then she turned round suddenly and asked me "Are you in love with me?" I was stunned that she asked me that. I did not know how to answer her. I just went "why? erm.. ask such a question all of a sudden? We are good friends isn't it?" "Stop avoiding my question. Just answer it" she retorted.
"Erm.. I really duuno how to answer....I ""You are a coward!"

My face blackened. "Am I?"
"The NG I know last time is not like this. 他是个敢爱敢恨的男人"
"Wa need to say until like this meh? Dun so emo leh...Isn't it good this way? We are happy right?"

She began to walk faster. I followed behind, both quiet now. When we reached the MRT, we boarded the train. She gave me that look as though I owed her money. I did not know what to say so I chose to remain silent. When my destination was about to reach, I asked her whether do I drop off or do I continue the journey and send her back? She kept quiet and gave me a even more dulan look. So LPPL, I never drop off and I sent her home. In the past, we go back on our own. After sending her home, I left and went home. By then, I already own my own 1st handphone. I received an SMS from her."You break off with your gf and be with me can?"

I did not reply her message. For the next few days, we did not contact anymore. Life went on as usual but when weekend arrived, she called me again and asked me what was my answer. I told her "I cannot break off with my gf just because of you. Doesn't it occurred to you that I will break off with you in future because of another girl, you get what I mean?" 
"Ok I'll give you time to consider then. Give me your answer by Christmas."

I kept silent. Did not want to commit anything. So we went out as usual again every weekend and it was not long before Xmas was just round the corner. Again she pressed me for the answer. I kept quiet.

Soon Christmas passed and everything was still as usual. She dropped me an SMS again. I can sense her frustrations and impatience in the message. Her last resort was to give me time till Valentine's day to give her an answer. 

Not to miss out, all these while we were going out as purely friends. No intimacy at all. We became a little distant and our outings were no longer that frequent. I began spending more time with my girlfriend but however, we began to develop some problems between us. 

It wasn't long before Valentine's day was just round the corner and on that day itself, I decided to break off with my gf. It was the worst gift a guy can give to a girl but I did not want to deceive myself or drag on the relationship any longer. It wasn't gonna be fair to my girlfriend as well. But I did not tell Lyn about our breakup though she did contact me and asked me for my answer. My stand remains the same as I did not want to commit into another relationship so fast. 

Gradually she stopped contacting me...... It was just the beginning....... 

When she totally stopped contacting me, I was confused during then. However I also did not try to call her. Our outings on weekends ceased. My life went on without her presence. It wasn't long before I got to know another girl (shall not include her in this story). 
Old 08-06-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Time flew and I completed my NS and also diploma in a local polytechnic. Then I went on to take a degree. During lecture 1 day, I received a call from a very familiar number. I excused myself and went out of class to answer the call. It was Lyn. She asked how have I been and whether can I meet her during then. I told her maybe after my lecture. We put down the phone and I got back to class. However, I felt restless and left the class in less than 5 minutes. I called her back and asked where shall we meet. Once location and timing decided, I rode my bike down to look for her.

I arrived earlier than her so I looked around the surroundings to see whether will I be able to recognise her after few years.

Then a car stopped over and a pair of fair slender legs slided out from the car after the door opened. It was Lyn. I was surprised that she was already driving. She walked over and we greeted each other, with smiles. In her arms, she was carrying a book, more like a photo album. We sat down and chatted like long-lost lovers, just lacking the intimacy. Then she asked if she wanted to see the album she has brought down. I said sure. Opening the album carefully, there were 2 pictures of a baby. Rather taken aback, I flipped through faster and faster. All these while, she kept quiet. Then I closed the album all of a sudden and I asked
"This is?"

There was a short pause.
"This is my daughter"
"With whom?" "Can't be mine" these thoughts ran through my mind. We have not reached that stage in the past.
"My husband"
"Your husband???"

Short pause again.
"Yea"

I also paused. My mind was in a whirl to ask the next question.
"Then where's your husband? Shouldn't you be accompanying him tonight instead of asking me out?"

This time, there was a longer pause before she replied.
"Eh he has gone overseas for a business trip and will not be back so soon."

At that moment, my heart seemed to be in knots. In my mind, "then why the fuck you ask me out when you are already married with a kid?"

Nevertheless, we chatted just like before, good old times before we decided to go back. Nobody mentioned anything about meeting up again. The week passed rather quickly and before I knew it, it was TGIF! Before I knocked off from work, I received a SMS. It was Lyn. "Wanna meet up tonight to sing K?"

I almost immediately smiled and my colleague even asked whether am I sianning some char boh out there. So time and placed selected by Lyn and after work, I made my way there. She did most of the singing whilst I did most of the drinking. She has a strong and beautiful voice. The night soon came to an end and we went back home.

We met once every week from then onwards for a session of KTV or pool session. Then the question came into my mind 1 night when I reached home. Many years ago, We were in love with each other but weren't together because we were both in a relationship at different time. So what if now the feeling rekindled? I tried to brush this feeling aside but it kept bothering me each time. So eventually, I gave in and sent her an SMS after 1 outing and asked 
“Last time, we liked each other…….. do ya think the feeling may come back?”

After a short while, I received a reply. "I did think of this few weeks ago. You damn slow, now then begin to wonder?" I did not reply her. I decided to leave it to nature. Life went on. I was having a reunion gathering with my NS buddies the following weekend.

On the day itself, while preparing to go out, Lyn called me.
"Where are we going today?"
"OOps I forgot to tell you I got a gathering with my army friends tonight."
"Can I join in?"
"Huh? all guys leh... I don't know whether any of them bringing gfs. Let me check and get back to you?"
"ok lor"

As such, I made a call to 1 of my NS buddy and he said some are bringing partners along so it's ok.

I sent an SMS to Lyn and she asked me what time to meet and location etc.... Decided on the time and location and off I went.

I arrived at Marina South 15 minutes earlier to meet Lyn first. Waited for about 10 minutes before I receive a call from Lyn.
"Hey where are you?"
"I am just behind the steamboat" 
"ok!" and almost immediately I saw a car stopped in front of me. I ushered her to go park her car first before we go meet my friends together. I saw her drove away and parked into an available slot. The car door opened, (honestly speaking, I have forgotten what she wore that day) she stepped out of her car. She looked as good as ever.

We greeted each other and then I called my NS friend to enquire their exact location. We joined in the group and they were having steamboat dinner. After dinner, they decided to adjourn to Double O. We decided to tag along!

Most bros should know the drinks at Double O was damn cheap in the past. If I am not wrong, $12 or $15 per jug of housepour/beer. So instead of ordering jugs to share. We had 1 jug each. Some ordered Vodka Ribena, Whisky Coke, beer etc......I shared 1 jug with Lyn as she was driving, I did not want her to drink too much. One of my cheeky friend posted a question to us 
"Hey Lyn, last time when NG was in the army, we already saw both of you dating... don't tell us you have been with him for so long? Never give us a chance ar?"

I wanted to replied him no but before my mouth could react faster than my brains, Lyn replied "Yalor." With that, she came closer to me and hugged me with 1 arm around my neck. I was sitting on a high chair while she was standing with her high chair behind her. This was the first time I was so close to her. My heart started to beat faster, so fast that I could barely breathe. I was totally taken aback by her answer. 

She started to giggle while hugging me. I asked her "why? What's wrong"
"Your expression.. Hahaha"
"What's wrong with my erm... expression?"
"not...nothing"

With her still close beside me, I whispered into her ears, "Why did you tell my friend you are mine all these while?"
"Does it make any difference?" She replied with a cheeky grin.

I kept quiet and now both my arms locked around her. 

My friends kept asking Lyn to drink but I told them she was driving and cannot drink so I had to drink on her behalf. It was not even midnight yet but I was already almost half-gone. Seeing Lyn slightly tipsy as well, I asked her whether should we make a move first? She nodded and so I excused myself from my friends by telling them Lyn has to go back already as she still have to work the next day. They only allowed me to go provided I finish half a jug. So no choice, struggling with whatever soberness left within me, I downed slightly about ½ jug. Luckily the housepour my friend passed over was already slightly diluted with the ice.

While walking down the steps, I nearly fell and Lyn came to hold my arms and asked if I am ok. I told her those guys are crazy, mixing this and that together. Lyn just kept quiet and told me she will send me home first. I asked if she is sober enough to drive and she nodded her head. All these while we were holding hands.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1