The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

spurs 0 villa 0

Tottenham Hotspur strikers Peter Crouch and Jermain Defoe rue a missed chance against Aston Villa.

keep your shirt on lads... anything and everything can still happen.
and the FA cup trophy awaits!
Old 11-02-2010, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 18
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another disappointing result against Wolves:
Report: Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur - English Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

How can we consistently slipped up and finish top 4?

Aston Villa hold Man U and Arsenal beat Liverpool. They slipped too, but we did not capitalise. We still need to face them (Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea). Are we sure of getting a result with this type of inefficiency? How to finish top 4 or even top 6 with such inconsistency?

Why didn't Harry play Crouch at the centre instead of at the far side with the knowledge that Wolves' keeper very good in the air? Crouch should be stationed at the centre to trouble the keeper and the centrebacks instead of getting cut-off at every cross, making Crouch in effective.

With Mick Mcarthy playing as defender during his playing career, we should know that Wolves will park two double deckers at their defence, and their attack should not be the best, yet we conceded a goal. This only means that our defence do not know how to park even a bicycle in front of goal.

The players did not do themselves justice and failed the fans once again. Looks like we will never learn our lesson, at least this season, against such teams and keep giving ourselves excuses that this is not a result to be.

Losing this game really sucks.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends

Last edited by Spurslover; 11-02-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 11-02-2010, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Angry Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

=. Hey BRO SPURSLOVER,

When i saw our line up with JENAS playing...and HARRY experimenting again...the passing was so bad i knew we was going to lose the game !!!...And it should have been 0 - 2 instead because DAWSON tripped tat guy !!!....I told myself that i better switched off my TV and enjoy a good sleep than watch SPURS playing a losing game !!!....

HARRY & the Boys are dreaming if they can make top 6 !!!..especially with all the tough games ahead !!!....

Really hopeless tis SPURS team !!!...
Old 11-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
HARRY experimenting again

HARRY & the Boys are dreaming if they can make top 6 !!!..especially with all the tough games ahead !!!....
Bro Andyk,

I agree with you that we should not be experimenting at this stage when we are challenging for honours. I believe that we should stay with a standard team at the moment and not change unnecessarily.

Look at Birmingham and Everton, see where they are now with consistency, they actually stick to very much the same team that can perform and not change unnecessarily.

What I cannot tahan is that they keep coming up with excuses that we should have won the game with so many chances and so on and so forth... I think Spurs players and Harry must wake up from this idea, as the fans are the people paying and fans are not idiots. I do not wish to see the fans turn against Harry as he is a good manager, but he should tactically tackle those teams that park double deckers in front of goal and not let chances slipped like that.

If Spurs carry on to do like that not only the players cannot perform, the fans also will get frustrated and tired of seeing such performance.

Just hope that we can do well in the FA Cup this weekend and prevent a replay as this will be taxing the players when the crunch period comes.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 14-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

FA CUP
bolton 1 spurs 1

close but no cigar. spurs havent go back to winning ways since the second 1-0 loss of the season to wolves again. huddles got a spot kick saved and crouchy got a header to the bar. well at least i know there is no way on earth bolton is getting thru becos the replay will be in white hart lane.

Jermain Defoe is congratulated by his team-mates.

our beloved robbie scored for celtic yesterday!

SEVEN'S HEAVEN
Robbie Keane scored his first Celtic goal from open play to put Celtic 3-2 ahead at Pittodrie.
Old 15-02-2010, 07:01 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
FA CUP
bolton 1 spurs 1

close but no cigar. spurs havent go back to winning ways since the second 1-0 loss of the season to wolves again. huddles got a spot kick saved and crouchy got a header to the bar. well at least i know there is no way on earth bolton is getting thru becos the replay will be in white hart lane.
=> Yo BRO,it was really stressful watching BOLTON teared up SPURS defence in the early stage of the game...with HARRY again toying with the players changes....it's hard for them to click together...but tis BOLTON players were really tricky with the passes & attack SPURS weakness on the left side with MODRIC & BALE....( lucky they contributed for our equalizer !!! )...

Probably NO SPURS Player can take PENALTIES !!!...Next time probably GOMES have to take that role !!!....

And with recent SPURS poor performance,i really hope U are right about our chances in WHL !!!...tis BOLTON players are definitely more determined than our RICH SPURS Players....Really hate it when both DEFOE & CROUCHIE messed up their shots & then both of them will raise their arm over their heads !!!...Even the reporters took that photo !!!...

And i truly doubt that with SPURS current performance,they are secure 4th position...and HARRY really dreaming when he's thinking of 3rd !!!...
Old 17-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

Happy New Year to all Bros,

Below is a report that Defoe thinks that Spurs players deserve the stick during half-time during Bolton game:
Tottenhamhotspur.com - News Articles - We deserved stick - JD

I do not quite agree with Defoe as "deserved" is an understatement.
1) Why do the players deserve a stick when they, as professional, like Bolton players, do not know how to play with a professional desire? They deserve "Hair Dryer" treatment.
2) How come they have the cheek to always says that it is difficult to go to this place and difficult to go to that place to play? Ain't they professional players, like any other decent professional players in Stoke; Burnley; Portsmouth, to be professional enough or gutsy enough to admit that they did not live up to the fans expectation (after so much talk about how good they are)?
3) Aren't they supposed to play like their lives depend on it when they are paid such an enormous salary when a normal bloke struggles with earning a decent salary?

I personally do not like them to give excuses. You can fail once, twice and maybe thrice, but not constantly poor showing when you are supposed to play well. COMPLACENT is one very big issue here. I think Spurs players should wake up from their dream and let their feet do the talking because the fans "DESERVE" better.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 19-02-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Probably NO SPURS Player can take PENALTIES !!!...Next time probably GOMES have to take that role !!!....

And with recent SPURS poor performance,i really hope U are right about our chances in WHL !!!...tis BOLTON players are definitely more determined than our RICH SPURS Players....Really hate it when both DEFOE & CROUCHIE messed up their shots & then both of them will raise their arm over their heads !!!...Even the reporters took that photo !!!...

And i truly doubt that with SPURS current performance,they are secure 4th position...and HARRY really dreaming when he's thinking of 3rd !!!...
haha bro you may be right, it may be good to let gomes try the penalties, he has got nothing to lose! the outfield players must be having spot kick phobia by now.

there's still time for a 4th finish, the points are close, and spurs traditionally always play the last 10 games very strongly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post

I personally do not like them to give excuses. You can fail once, twice and maybe thrice, but not constantly poor showing when you are supposed to play well. COMPLACENT is one very big issue here. I think Spurs players should wake up from their dream and let their feet do the talking because the fans "DESERVE" better.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
well, harry fighting the tax charge may also be one of the reasons for the slump. distraction can be so bad, even darren bent is quitting twitter.
Old 19-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
well, harry fighting the tax charge may also be one of the reasons for the slump. distraction can be so bad, even darren bent is quitting twitter.
Bro,

Well said. I just hope that the players concentrate on the task ahead and bring the best out of one another with better understanding of each other's play. There are too many stray passes and insufficient cover for one another already. Communication is the best way to curb any misunderstanding, this is what Rooney did in the dressing room when Man U was at Milan.

Hopefully, the players can wake up in the nick of time.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 19-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

This week, Spurs goes to Wigan. They are likely to make life difficult for us as we didn't show any mercy during their visit to WHL.

With Liverpool visiting Man City; Aston Villa at home to Burnley; Everton at home against Man U; and Birmingham visiting Craven Cottage, we must really treasure the opportunity to move ahead this time.

Spurs players, please don't be wasteful again, grab chances with both hands and bring home the result/s when it matters.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 20-02-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

Arrow Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
This week, Spurs goes to Wigan. They are likely to make life difficult for us as we didn't show any mercy during their visit to WHL.

With Liverpool visiting Man City; Aston Villa at home to Burnley; Everton at home against Man U; and Birmingham visiting Craven Cottage, we must really treasure the opportunity to move ahead this time.

Spurs players, please don't be wasteful again, grab chances with both hands and bring home the result/s when it matters.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
=> Well posted,BRO !!!...Sometimes i'm so mad with our SPURS players being wasteful & maybe even over confident when they play the low position teams...and they look liked they expect without playing as a team...they expect others to do the job & score & win the game !!!...But these teams are "fighting for their survival"....and also to embarrass a sometimes over highly rated team...that luv to go against most football pundits by playing disappointing football & HARRY tactics maybe outdated !!!....

Also U can actually tell the "mood & trend of our SPURS players after 15mins..if it's win or lose later !!!"....We were very lucky to get a Draw in the last game with BOLTEN...

PLEASE SPURS WIN TIS GAME !!!...
Old 20-02-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
=> Well posted,BRO !!!...Sometimes i'm so mad with our SPURS players being wasteful & maybe even over confident when they play the low position teams...and they look liked they expect without playing as a team...they expect others to do the job & score & win the game !!!...But these teams are "fighting for their survival"....and also to embarrass a sometimes over highly rated team...that luv to go against most football pundits by playing disappointing football & HARRY tactics maybe outdated !!!....

Also U can actually tell the "mood & trend of our SPURS players after 15mins..if it's win or lose later !!!"....We were very lucky to get a Draw in the last game with BOLTEN...

PLEASE SPURS WIN TIS GAME !!!...
Bro Andyk,

It is okay if we play like how we threatened against Villa, we draw or lose with pride. But to lose games with poor attitude, play sluggishly and wasteful yet give excuses, is unforgiveable. If lower paid players can play with pride, I don't understand why Spurs players are not showing the worth to the world.

Regarding Harry, he probably does not get a contigency plan in place as he expects the players to play well (I'm giving him the benefit of doubt as he is undergoing a trouble stage as well). Hence, a lot has to go down to the players' attitude.

Harry can plan for a game, but the players must deliver and not wait for half-time team talk to wake up. They (the players) are highly paid professional, not amateur or school players. They have to be able to up their level themselves as their price depends on their performance. Psychologically, they must be prepared to cover one another and work as a unit.

One player whom has given his all so far looks like Palacios, whom work tirelessly, although sometimes he is reckless with his challenge.

Hopefully, we will come-off good from this weekend onwards.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 22-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

Below are reports from ESPNSoccernet:

Report: Wigan Athletic vs Tottenham Hotspur - English Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

Premier League: Spurs, Villa capitalise on City-Liverpool draw - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

Pavy has done well. The whole team has done well to win in such a bad pitch condition. Hopefully, he put his heart to helping us to finish in respectable position.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 22-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

Pavy has done well. The whole team has done well to win in such a bad pitch condition. Hopefully, he put his heart to helping us to finish in respectable position.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
=> Agreed with U,BRO Spurslover...that PAVY played well !!!...Sometimes i have tis feeling that HARRY will play Mind Games on them by not playing them for some time till they really become frustrating hungry to play their best liked both BALE & BENTLEY !!!...

Recent games COUCHIE have not really been playing that well...he have problems passing or holding on to the ball at times !!!...And his combination with DEFOE have not been that deadly !!!...

KING is injured...so our defence may be shaky again...as DAWSON can be quite reckless with his tackles & giving away penalties !!!....BASSONG & CORLUKA are actually quite slow running with the ball...Really felt HARRY should play KABOUL more as he was playing really well before he re-signed for SPURS !!!...

We have a tough & hectic week ahead !!!...COME ON U SPURS !!!...
Old 23-02-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes i have tis feeling that HARRY will play Mind Games on them by not playing them for some time till they really become frustrating hungry to play their best liked both BALE & BENTLEY !!!...
Bro Andyk,

I believe Harry has his way of managing players. Pavy, Bale, Bentley and even Keane needs to be fully committed and turn their attention into helping the team move forward. Harry also mentioned before that the players are making a decent living, so no reason for them not to work hard at training to fight for a place. I totally agreed with him.

I hope he brings up the fans to the players and show them what Wigan did when Wigan lost 9-1 to us at WHL. This is how much the Wigan players felt they need to answer to their supporters. I just hope that Spurs players are much more reponsible with their action and pay tribute to the supporters with their attitude and effort during games, which I think they are still not there yet.

Quote:
Recent games COUCHIE have not really been playing that well...he have problems passing or holding on to the ball at times !!!...And his combination with DEFOE have not been that deadly !!!...
Not only Crouch. Krancjar, Jenas, Defoe, and maybe Modric has not been their usual form recently. They have something bothering them as you can see that their game is not as fluid as they used to. Just hope that they shake whatever it is behind them and perform during training to earn themselves a place and execute to their very best during games. Big teams have many capable players fighting for just a single slot. These players did not sit and whine.

I hope to see Spurs players put on a positive cap as we are moving towards a right direction of having a sufficiently healthy squad size to challenge for honours. The other thing is I hope Harry do not forget about grooming young talents.

Quote:
KING is injured...so our defence may be shaky again...as DAWSON can be quite reckless with his tackles & giving away penalties !!!....BASSONG & CORLUKA are actually quite slow running with the ball...Really felt HARRY should play KABOUL more as he was playing really well before he re-signed for SPURS !!!...
Injuries are part and parcel of the game. Hence, we need a healthy size squad. The other thing is that the medical team at WHL must also work hard in getting the players fit before putting them into training and games, with proper planning and routine as this will ensure that players are fit for the season instead of getting injuries every now and then.

Quote:
We have a tough & hectic week ahead !!!...COME ON U SPURS !!!...
We do have a very hectic last few months of the season as we got FA Cup this week and if we qualify, we got more games to take care of. Not forgetting we have the big 3 coming up soon. Hence, top 4 talk should be set aside and concentrate every game until we completed the last Premiership game.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1