The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2006, 08:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Adebayor - Injured duo inspired me at Old Trafford

Emmanuel Adebayor's match-winning performance against Manchester United was inspired by two players who could not play a part at Old Trafford.

Injuries to Thierry Henry and Robin van Persie left the Togo international as a lone striker last Sunday. Adebayor rose to the occasion, netting the only goal four minutes from time. He admits he was spurred on by the absence of his French and Dutch team-mates.

"We knew that going to Old Trafford without Thierry and Robin would be very difficult but we also knew we had to do a job for them and play for them," Adebayor told Arsenal.com.

"We knew they were somewhere watching us and shouting and enjoying the game. We had them somewhere behind our heads. I was playing as a lone forward but for me it was like Robin and Thierry were somewhere behind me because they are my friends."

Arsenal's richly-deserved victory at Old Trafford was achieved despite the absence of not only Henry and Van Persie but Lauren, Philippe Senderos, Abou Diaby and Gael Clichy. In Adebayor's opinion, that speaks volumes for the strength of Arsenal's squad.

"The win at Old Trafford shows we have confidence in the boss at any time. He has confidence in us and we have confidence in him. I can say we played for Thierry and Robin and did it for them, but they will be back soon and they will be scoring goals as well."
Old 21-09-2006, 08:39 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

'Survival is the aim and they are capable of that'

Arsenal v Sheffield United
Barclays Premiership
Emirates Stadium
Sat, Sep 23, 2006, 3pm

You'd need a rather short memory to label Saturday's clash at Emirates Stadium as a 'home banker'. The same was said before Arsenal hosted Aston Villa and Middlesbrough, and both teams escaped with a point. Can Sheffield United do likewise? Anything other than a defeat would be the perfect way for Neil Warnock to celebrate his 1,000th league game as a manager.

Warnock's side haven't looked out of their depth in the Premiership - they could easily have beaten Liverpool and Blackburn at home - but they are already looking up at the rest of the top flight. We asked James Shield of the Sheffield Star about United's key men, their prospects of survival and why a certain striker has a point to prove this season.

THE STORY SO FAR
"With the exception of the first half at Tottenham, United have not really been on the end of a hiding or looked outclassed. They could have won any of their home games so far against Liverpool, Blackburn and Reading. A contentious penalty got Liverpool back into the game, United missed two penalties against Blackburn and created enough chances to win three games, and some pretty desperate defending handed Reading that game on a plate. They've done well at home and apart from that first half at White Hart Lane they have always competed, so that is the glimmer of hope they need to know they can survive. Some have spoken about a lack of creativity but United have had an awful lot of players out injured which has robbed them of an extra dimension in midfield. The main thing that have go to do to turn things around is cut out errors at the back. I know that is something they have worked on and, with Brian Kidd at the club now, hopefully they can learn from their mistakes."

NEW FACES
"Neil made no secret of the fact that he looked at certain players over the summer - including Benni McCarthy - but they were financially out of United's league at this stage. The carrot for United is to stay up and then receive the extra television money for next season which will allow them to compete for those types of players. The manager did bring in some players with Premiership experience, lads like David Unsworth who are worth having around the place because they know what is required at this level and are quick to give out advice. Neil has done well to bring in players who have something to prove like Claude Davis from Preston, who was highly-rated in the Championship and now has the chance to show he is worthy of that reputation. Rob Hulse is another one, he did well at Leeds last year and is very hungry to do well because he doesn't feel he was given a chance at West Brom when they were in the Premiership. His chances were few and far between - he even played full-back at one point - so he's desperate to show he can cut it at this level. He's been one of United's best players, he scored against Liverpool and Reading but his all-round game looks good."

THE BOY MOST LIKELY TO...
"There probably aren't what you would call 'household' names at Bramall Lane but that's OK because there is an excellent team spirit and a good work ethic. Having said that there are a couple of players who could make a name for themselves this season. Phil Jagielka is one of them, he's got a lot of ability and is versatile, although his best position is central midfield. Danny Webber and Michael Tonge are not kids any more and they have a chance to make a name for themselves and fulfil their promise. If they do well then United will get the benefit from that."

CAUSE FOR OPTIMISM
"The best case scenario? Stay up, it's as simple as that. The higher the better but success for United this season will be measured by whether they stay up or not. Wigan and West Ham gave everyone hope last season that promoted clubs can survive, but you have to remember that West Ham went out and spent £7million on a striker, United don't have that financial muscle. Survival is the main aim and I think it will be tight but they are capable of doing it. They have to cut the mistakes out and that will help them turn defeats into draws and draws into wins. They have to win their home games, that will be vital."

TALKING TACTICS
"Neil is looking forward to his 1000th league game as a manager, he joins a select club which includes the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson, Dario Gradi, Lenny Lawrence, Dave Bassett, Alan Buckley and Sir Matt Busby. It's a proud achievement. Neil has not said an awful lot on how he will approach the Arsenal game tactically, he is playing his cards close to his chest, but I'm sure I won't surprise anyone by suggesting that United will try to keep things tight and get close to Arsenal's creative players. That will be their aim but, at some point, they have got to go and try and win the game. They can't sit back for 90 minutes because they will get beat. On the injury front, Tonge and Webber are out while Craig Short is a big doubt."
Old 21-09-2006, 09:26 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
I supported Arsenal during the days when Nigel Winterburn, Steve Bould, Martin Keown, Tony Adams, Paul Merson, David Seaman, Ian Wright were around.
Me too... i supported arsenal before ian wright... e top scorer for arsenal then is Alan Smith...
Old 22-09-2006, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan
Me too... i supported arsenal before ian wright... e top scorer for arsenal then is Alan Smith...
My time was Frank Stapleton and Alan Sunderland's era in the late 70's and early 80's.

Alan Smith, the player from Leicester City where his strike partner was once Gary Lineker.

They had a good combination together. Gary later went on to play for Everton and Spurs.

Alan is now a match commendator and a pundit.
Old 22-09-2006, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 18
Myo_Swee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMyo_Swee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wonder when walcott will ever get a chance or become the second jermain pennant...
Old 22-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myo_Swee
I wonder when walcott will ever get a chance or become the second jermain pennant...
Arsene is building a team on players with good ball skills.

Example Henry, Pires(before), Ljungberg, Hleb, Fabregas, Eboue, Rosicky

And also many of his players are swift when attacking..

I think with his mindset of attacking passing football, Walcott will be in his plans as this guy has speed and good ball skills.

Pennant is not that good, and tends to lose ball easily to opposition. Like Reyes.

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 22-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
anchovies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Cheri_Popper, i'm sure u didn't mean Alan Smith the boyish ex leeds player right?
Old 22-09-2006, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myo_Swee
He will be definitely feature in the first team this season. During his 2 brief sub appearance, he had cause an impact on the game. He was the player who crossed for Giberto to scored the equaliser against Aston Villa.

At nearly 12 millions pound, he would not be warming the bench or playing in the reserve for too long.
Old 23-09-2006, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchovies
Bro Cheri_Popper, i'm sure u didn't mean Alan Smith the boyish ex leeds player right?
the alan smith the arsenal bros here are talking about is the one who played for arsenal in the late 80s and early 90s. most well-known for scoring the 1st goal in the 59th min in the 2-0 win over liverpool. ask your fellow arsenal bros to tell u about the game cos me too distraught to talk about it again.

so, definitely not the "sorry excuse for a football player" thug u r talking about, the boyish ex-leeds player who is now with manure. different era and much less class, the new smith i mean.

sorry for being a busybody...
Old 23-09-2006, 03:42 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
the alan smith the arsenal bros here are talking about is the one who played for arsenal in the late 80s and early 90s. most well-known for scoring the 1st goal in the 59th min in the 2-0 win over liverpool. ask your fellow arsenal bros to tell u about the game cos me too distraught to talk about it again.

so, definitely not the "sorry excuse for a football player" thug u r talking about, the boyish ex-leeds player who is now with manure. different era and much less class, the new smith i mean.

sorry for being a busybody...
in my opinion tat ars alan smith is smting like a stronger version of peter crouch... face also mre yandao than Reyes
Old 23-09-2006, 03:59 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
in my opinion tat ars alan smith is smting like a stronger version of peter crouch... face also mre yandao than Reyes
i remember him to be a very good header of the ball and he holds the ball up well. one thing i like about players in the past is that they do not have so much controversies like the ones playing now. never seem to remember smith in the new for the wrong reasons. definitely stronger than peter crouch but plays a different role cos smith was playing out-and-out striker, in other words, main target whereas crouch playing a peripheral role in liverpool. i think reyes more yandao leh... but smith definitely has more character and integrity. dont think smith would ever whine his way to a move to real madrid. cheers, good nite.
Old 23-09-2006, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchovies
That Alan Smith you are talking about still wearing diapers then!

The one I was talking about was a former Leicester City whose striking partner was Gary Lineker.

Alan Smith was one of the reasons when we won the league title back in 1989 where we had to go to Anfield and not only win but win by at least 2 clear goals. We were 3 points behind with a inferior goal difffence.

Alan gave us the lead in 59 min and Michael Thomas scored a dramatic winner in the injury time. That Liverpool team was strong and not many teams were able to go to their Anfield fortress and comes back with a win. We were the untlimate underdogs! I remember the match as it was played late on a Saturday morning around 3am.
Old 23-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
i remember him to be a very good header of the ball and he holds the ball up well. one thing i like about players in the past is that they do not have so much controversies like the ones playing now. never seem to remember smith in the new for the wrong reasons. definitely stronger than peter crouch but plays a different role cos smith was playing out-and-out striker, in other words, main target whereas crouch playing a peripheral role in liverpool. i think reyes more yandao leh... but smith definitely has more character and integrity. dont think smith would ever whine his way to a move to real madrid. cheers, good nite.
i look back at my post n found out my typo error...wat i mean is alan smith is also yandao than crouch... nt reyes... i tink i stiil dulan reyes tat why write his name...
Old 23-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
i look back at my post n found out my typo error...wat i mean is alan smith is also yandao than crouch... nt reyes... i tink i stiil dulan reyes tat why write his name...
no need to dulan with reyes... arsenal getting the beast, julio baptista in return. good trade anytime. must thank reyes somemore. wenger nowadays getting good trades hor... weasel exchange with one of the best defenders in the world + 5mil spare change from the goondu and ineffective ingrate with the future star of brazil...

smith not that good looking but agree that he is better looking than crouch, but if u ask me, i think crouch better looking than tony adams, but tony adams better looking than steve bruce or brian mcclair ... go figure and have a good weekend.
Old 23-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 19
darkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of light

tonight we are hosting a pretty weak team , will henry show his magical touch ?
gallas quite hard-working against man u , hope adebayor found his scoring boots again cannot rely on gilberto every time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1