The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2023, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
Junkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Morocco

Starting a new thread since I cannot find any on the country.

It is an Islamic country so obviously doing naughty things openly is not allowed as one might expect. It is illegal for an unmarried man and woman to be in the same taxi and same hotel room. Translation: Excuse to make foreigners pay for two taxis, coffee money to the police, to the hotel doorman and to the hotels to get another room for the girls. Many on budget seem to prefer getting a girl-friendly air bnb and paying the guard to turn a blind eye than to pay for an extra hotel room each time.

Specifically on Tangier cause that's where I spent the week. Seems to be split into two main activities, clubs and massages. If you read some forums, the whole town is a brothel although I cannot quite tell from walking around myself.

Clubs
The really annoying thing is that most nightclubs open at only 11pm! Not ideal for a person on business. The most famous and expensive seems to be 555 at the end of the pier. Others seem to be nana, blingbling and space lounge.
Business model similar to those in Dubai, it's a normal nightclub that you go clubbing in, except with lots of nice pretty ladies who smiles at you instead of looking at you like a dirty old man... You talk and negotiate price, do your best to avoid buying them expensive drinks, pay a bribe to the doorman, leave and go back to your room. Notes on taxis, reports are that if asked whether to take separate taxis, it may be better to do so. The taxi drivers are in cahoots with the local police and if you go in the same car, he will most prob use some signal to tell the police to flag you down. At this point, you are caught with your literal pants down so just pay the coffee money. Lots of SYTs from Morocco and the region. Prices seem to be 1,000 to 2,000 MAD. Give up if the girl you are eyeing is talking to some Arab guy from the Gulf, you cannot compete with their oil fields...

Massages
Probably one of the best places for massages in proper shops this close to Europe and of course, the very famous Moroccan hammam. Some cultural notes, in a public hammam, you bring your own soap, bucket, towel etc, get stuck naked in a steam room full of wrinkled old men. Pay some very old lady a small amount of money to scrub you then you wash yourself and move between the cold water pool in the next room and back to the hot room. The alternating hot and cold treatment is supposedly good for your health. Most shops seem to be 300 MAD/hr for massages and 200 MAD/hr for hammams. Of course, try to get a massage/hammam package.

Massages typically done by younger ladies below 30 and hammams by older MILFs. The girls here seem to be lower quality than those you find in the clubs. Massages are in typical massage rooms with en-suite showers. Once you enter the room, they just pull the massage bed against the door and see you strip. Specials dependent on girls but can go from hj, bj, bm to fs. Costs range from 300 to 700 MAD depending on your bargaining skills.

You get brought to a steam/shower room with a table bed in the middle and a shower at the side. You lie on the table with heated mat and the lady (in a bathing suit) will scub you and wash you down a few times with different clays/scrubs. Will also help soap and shampoo you. Reminds me of the weird bathing shop I went to in Tokyo once where you lie on a table in the cubicle and some lady bathe you. You may be offer a hj but I am not sure why you would get it...

Shops frequently mentioned are VIP Home, Smart Body Spa, So M Spa, Kapedoes (hair salon shop with massage downstairs). All easily found on google maps. Tip for people reading this, if you do not want it in your search history on your main google acct, use incognito mode and sign in to your fake google account and use google map in incognito mode to save the locations and access them.
Old 08-11-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cheetar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Morocco

Any good massage with happy endings in Casablanca nearby Marriott hotel?
Old 20-11-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetar View Post
Any good massage with happy endings in Casablanca nearby Marriott hotel?
Doubt so. They part of town is too clean. You need to head in the direction of 555.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1