The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mengali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

bro..i wan the contact also..pls pm me..i'm going this weekend.
Old 14-07-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

naughtyguy233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Anyone knows where to find local milfs in Ipoh???
Old 19-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Curious2Try deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be staying at Syuen next week. anyone got OKT contact which operates there, please PM me. thanks
Old 03-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
manncream is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by afx2222 View Post
Good day,

Swiss Garden Golf Resort is based at Lumut. You will need to travel up to 30-40km to reach Ipoh. If you want further informations on KTV, HC or any other joints like spa and mp, you might want to check for more information on DPF. There are plenty of infos and details of hot spots in town in other threads and forums.

For Ipoh, here are some useful infos:
Hotel/Spa
1) Rizt Garden/Rizt kowloon hotel which is situated at Jln Yang kalsom, side by side famous with the syt PRC which lurking around the 1st floor lounge and the kopitiam. Nowadays stil can try ur luck at the lounge/kopitiam but most of the syt has their regular and stay in their room most of the time.
2) Regal Lodge spa is the famous spa due to its cleaniness and it was no doubt has the best facilities in town. WL are all from local if not mistaken and ML also available.
3) Tower Regency hotel do not have any spa but they do have PRC service. Those who have the okt contact can easily make arrangement for mirroring.
4) Syuen hotel have the same working operation as Tower regency with okt controlling the PRC in room.
5) Excelsior hotel which famous with OKT Michael Phang last time supplying mostly overweigth ML, can try ur luck to ask for WL arrangement if you are desperate.
6) Tambun Inn hotel do not have spa but can ask the okt for WL supply which may from famous ASEAN country such as Thai, Viet or Indo. Hotel facilities are not well maintained.
7) Hillcity spa from Hillcity hotel let you feel like getting a warm bath inside the ipoh famous limestone cave, beside that, you can opt for ML for massage or WL as well. The WL consist from PRC, Viet, TY or local.
8) Others spa such as the famous Robin spa, classic spa are supplying local dishes, while the new Hollywood spa (now beside the good memory pub, opp first sister), lucky hotel, grand view hotel are supplying PRC, TY or Viet dishes.
9) Taipan Reflexology is jus an ordinary reflex centre which provide hanky-panky services despite FJ and it requires your skill in negotiation willingness to spend $$ if the any ML who can meet your requirement

Fxxk Joints (Quickie)
1) The infamous Taiwan which is currently under the name of Jessica (formerly known as Taiwan) remained the only joint in town in providing quickie unload retailing below rm100 and followed by First Sister (opp good memory pub), then the RM 35/shot dunno wat name joint along the shop at the 1st floor of the old hollywood spa.
2) Besides this, the Hotel Libis near the round about of the Sri Maju bus station, the hotel london above the mamak stall near the UOB, and many more small rest house at the robin spa road, are also the budget quickie joints for quick unload. These joints are retailing below rm50

Miscellaneous
1) There are many others places which the OKT operating in tight security such as the Tasek WL port, the local/Indonesia supply by OKT Auntie Yin, the Gunung Rapat Milf PRC port.....etc.

Retail & Price
1) For the fuck place, the pricing is from RM35 up to RM100/shot.
2) Those spa and hotel operating style will cost from RM 140 up to RM 180 depend the okt and location. Taipan is exceptional as only do massage.
3) For others places, charges will be start from RM 110 up to RM 150.

Have a nice and sextifying trip in Ipoh!

hey, i'm staying in ritz garden, how to know OKT place the syt at which room>?
the counter know?
Old 18-08-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lim1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any okt to intro?
Old 03-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Bros... I'll be staying in Tower Regency Hotel... And I've a few questions:

1. Is there any kangtao nearby Tower Regency Hotel?
2. Is Jessica near Tower Regency Hotel? if NO, where is it?
3. Which spa provide the best ladies?

Thanks all taikos ya
Old 03-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 19
mlkfcuk is one of the Best!mlkfcuk is one of the Best!mlkfcuk is one of the Best!

Wah bro bombastic! U cheong until Ipoh kah? Terror lar u. Why on holiday in Ipoh is it? Dont forget tarpau pomeloes for me ah! hehehe....
Old 03-09-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkfcuk View Post
Wah bro bombastic! U cheong until Ipoh kah? Terror lar u. Why on holiday in Ipoh is it? Dont forget tarpau pomeloes for me ah! hehehe....
knn... come here also meet you arrr... diuuu...

i'll be in ipoh for one week... so, looking for some action here... hehe
Old 03-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

woocb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in ipoh on monday too, thinking to go robin spa or regalodge, nice kah ? any sleepover cheong place like Saboon in KL ?
Old 04-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
davin99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
knn... come here also meet you arrr... diuuu...

i'll be in ipoh for one week... so, looking for some action here... hehe
bro....u can go robin spa...look for mr.lavin...
Old 04-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin99 View Post
bro....u can go robin spa...look for mr.lavin...
Thanks man. The problem is I doesn't know where is Robin Spa. Not sure if it's far from Tower Regency Hotel or not. Anyway, here's my short FR.

I just came back from Regal Lodge Spa since it's just opposite my hotel. Initially I though the spa is at the ground floor, with the big REFLEXOLOGY sign. However I was wrong. It was at the first floor, where I need to take the stair case up. Then I was greeted by this very nice uncle name Ah See. Since I'm new, I tell him that I want to go for spa and sauna first.

This place is nice, clean and well designed. It's far better than most spas that I have seen. After my spa and sauna, I hang around in the cafe with a cup of nescafe. Then this Ah See come and see me. We chit chat. He was asking me if I want a massage or package. I opt for package. Then he recommend a lady. I ask him if I can mirror the girls or not. And he say WHY NOT? Since I'm the customer... wa lau eh... this uncle very steady!

Then he bring me to a room with about 8 ladies. Very unfortunately, most of them are average looking. However I spotted a better looking one. Then I tell him that I want her.

Name: Ah Mei
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10 - boobs bout B cup, slight tummy fats, butt a bit saggy
BBBJ: 9/10 - very long BBBJ bout 20 minutes with slurp slurp sound
FJ: 9/10 - very accomodating with tight pussy and well trimmed pussy hair
CIM: No
FK: No
AR: No
Cathbath: 7/10 - from nipples to knees
Damage: RM148 (fj + spa + sauna + food)
RTF: Not really... I still believe there are better ones

When I was about to leave I saw this lady name Coco. She's young and good looking. I feel like trying her. And I also ask Ah See... the told me that normally there are about 16 ladies. But today only 8.

To all Ipoh bros... can anyone recommend the ang pai lady in Regal Lodge Spa? Actually I like tall ladies. If got ladies that do AJ is even better. Thanks ya
Old 06-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Samster

I just came back from mirroring in Regal Lodge Spa. Spotted 2 quite good looking ladies name Angel and Monica. Any bros try them before?
Old 07-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
I wanted to try angel before. Then the OKt claimed that Angel doesnt have the body and have very awfully looking long nipples.Then the OKT kept pushing another WL, which i eventually tried and would rate her on an average of 5/10. Her name's Poh Ling.

There's a rm258 category girl who goes by the name of Elaine. i wouldnt recommend her at all. Tummy fat is visible and she's not that pretty either.

There used to be a rm228 girl by the name of Baby. She's darn hot and has excellent and i would continue to sought her services even if its anything above rm300. She's retired since - a few months ago.

Cheers and good luck.
Thanks man. But Angel is good looking. The captain keep on recommending to me. Anyway, you have any OKT contact for tower regency?
Old 08-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
I know there are a few OKTs operating independently in Syuen and some other hotels in ipoh. I was told the PRC girls they have are hot. But till today, i cant seem to get hold of the OKTs contact. Needs referrals, it seems
The 1 and only infamous OKT is Mr. Lam. You should have ask the right question. It's not a complication to obtain the OKT ctc. All you need to do is follow the proper channel. Unlike sharing FL ctc, just peer 2 peer. You also need to know the individual (referrer / originator) of the contact socially. Otherwise, simply hoping somebody to share with you (of course you did received the ctc) but still need a guaranteed password and assurance from the originator. Every playground has its own T & T. Heed my advice

I believe you are still in old town.

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"
Old 13-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
korntnieu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone with contacts in Lumut/Setiawan/Manjung area please email me [email protected] please..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1