The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0103 View Post
Nice FR.....Offcourse bro can use bath tube but only on certain time of the day atleast thats what the mammy told me at a KTV. but you have to ask the mammy
Thanks Bro ! the KTV come with attached toilet ( and bath tub ) , so do you mean that it is possible to bath tub shower together with my KTV girls ? Wow i have never tried it before make me wanted to go back so badly haha
Old 14-09-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Oh hello mama..one tread just for HCM. Gona read this gold mine do some homework to make little bro happy
Old 15-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwang15 View Post
Only take vinasun or malinh taxis .
Other company do NOT try.
Cost more than double .
For me, not even malinh taxis can be trusted. Took 3 times before because no other taxis, got overcharged every single time.
Only vinasun or grab for me.
Old 16-09-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
For me, not even malinh taxis can be trusted. Took 3 times before because no other taxis, got overcharged every single time.
Only vinasun or grab for me.
I saw that there are different colours of malinh taxis.. some are white some yellow. They just simple pasted a small malinh logo on the door..
This type i don't dare to take also.
Old 16-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
starter21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi to all seniors. Me and friends are going to HCM in 2 days time and wish to have a party time there. Can anyone recommend good and girl-friendly hotel where is not far from all the party, KTV, spas and etc? Also any recommended KTV not that ex but with good quality girls? What's the pricing like? Any those spas, massage, wash hair joints name? Thanx in advance.
Old 17-09-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 14
Ggordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to behold

Went to Hcm recently and here's my FR.

Transport:Use grab all the way as its convenient and affordable. Avoid taxis as they tend to overcharge due to the confusing meter. If unable to get grab then some people would go for vinasun taxis.

Hotel: Make sure it's girl friendly and get a hotel near D1 as that's where most of the fun revolves around. Always book in advance online as you will get charged extra for every night you stay there if paid on the spot. The pictures of hotels online use the best angles in the room and upon arrival if its not the same as the picture, request for a change of room.

Service: Impeccable whether for hotels, massage places, KTVs or clubs

Recommendations:
FJ Massage- Queen Bee @D7
Cost:0.4mil entrance fee+1mil Tip

AR Massage-Phung Thuy Massage@ 4 Duong So 2, Hiep Binh Chanh
Cost:0.5mil entrance fee+0.05mil tip to steward+0.4mil Tip

Planning to go to other places in the future and will review them after that😊
Old 22-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sgblueboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
After counter bar went to KTV at Little Tokyo also. Interestingly you just need to pay the fixed price for the KTV room ( around 900k if i remembered correctly ) and the beer for you is free flow.

Went in to KTV room and mummy brought few girls for me. Picked the girl i liked and sit down sing k and play game. Similar to Counter Bar - just pay the girls her drinks (about 200k per can of beer ) and she will sit down with you and no butterfly. I liked the place as price is transparent and girl will ask you before she ordered her drinks.

I am very curious why the KTV room has a toilet with Bath Tub. Any idea what action can be expected in the KTV room ?? Thanks
Hi bro, can you let me know which KTV is this. I’ll be in HCM next week and will like to visit
Old 22-09-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Today airport exchange 16,613
Old 23-09-2019, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 6
StaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now exchange rate in HCM money changer about 16,900-17,000. Hard to find one 17,200 anymore.
Keep moving, don't stop here at my signature...
Old 23-09-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mackin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
On ave vn service not very good. Vn overseas better.

In vn. Need ppl to show u ard
Any advice bro? Back here again for work haha
Old 24-09-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgblueboi View Post
Hi bro, can you let me know which KTV is this. I’ll be in HCM next week and will like to visit
Bro most of the ktv in little Japan are seem working on this basic - you can go there explore and have fun ! Awaiting your FR cheers bro
Old 24-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
CartonK is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwang15 View Post
Only take vinasun or malinh taxis .
Other company do NOT try.
Cost more than double .
I use grab only! Just walk to a landmark or picture them your location, using grab!
Old 26-09-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Near the Bui Vien St area there's a few of these hair salon with sexy girls in uniform dresses... what kind of nice services do they offer other than a hair wash? Tempted to walk over and give them a try...
Old 26-09-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

my FR at Dai Nam

Went on two occassions, once took the VIP massge package cost 790K + 700K girl tips + 100K misc tips. Get to enjoy the sauna facility in the room, followed by getting showered by the girl. Very nice feeling Massage was so so and HJ was pretty good. Overall cost a bit more than I planned to spend but it's worth it if you want to relax and enjoy being pampered. Second time was the normal massage package 290K + 300K girl tip. Decent enough and no complaints for the price.

Also went for a clean massage and the masseur's hand keep brushing lil bro until eventually marikita... when wiping with towel she also wipe over lil bro, made me wonder if she's trying to earn some extra but the question never came up
Old 28-09-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
hihihihi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhihihihi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yst change at ben thanh 16800.

Fr for Dragon K at district 5. Girls selection quite impressive. But need to go abit early to get the better ones. Problem is this place opens as early as 3pm. So there will be some customers gg very early. I usually go about 6ish to 7. Still have good ones at this timing. Tip is 500vnd butterfly 1mil booking. Need to tell them specifically what you want. As usual, nego all the things you want before enjoying the night, if not later alot of problems at the end of the night.

Been there for past 2 day. Any bros have other places to recommend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1