The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Have also heard MLs mentioning that some bros can text and spam them like no tomorrow too.....
Now I'll normally ask wechat from those who i'll RTM, dosn't matter if they give or not.

Thank You
Same for me, those I intend to RTM, I will ask for wechat.
I just tell upfront it is only for ease of booking n will refrain from incessant texting them.
But mostly is I want to see their pictures in Moments.
Old 23-09-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Same for me, those I intend to RTM, I will ask for wechat.
I just tell upfront it is only for ease of booking n will refrain from incessant texting them.
But mostly is I want to see their pictures in Moments.
yes majority RTM are arrange through WC.
Old 23-09-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I still ask for WC even for those whom I know I won't return, for courtesy's sake and, of course, to see their juicy posts.
Old 23-09-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 8
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Had a couple of good experience lately, thought I'd share with all you bros

https://sglonelyguy.org/shi-ting-massage/

This girl got some reviews recently over on the English speaking thread, which is odd bc she speaks maybe 5 words of English. I thought it could just be okt pushing someone, but the timing worked out so gave her a try. Really glad I did!
Looks: 8/10 -- She's friendly and perky, looks maybe 80% like the pictures, but thin and definitely cute; bros will not reject.
Sensual: 10/10 -- Started with a massage which was fine; it was short bc my hands started wandering. All of her clothes came off and the sensual was just... fantastic. Seemed to go on for ages too, before I just exploded. Some of the best sensual in a while.
After that I thought it might be done, but she put my head in her lap and gave me a long head, neck and shoulder massage.
Location: fine. Stays alone in clean 1br place a short walk from MRT.
RTM: Definitely worth it.

https://sglonelyguy.org/du-du-massage/

Location: 7/10 -- Nice and clean 1br place, stays alone. It's convenient to me but probably not to too many others. A bit of a walk from nearest bus, and no MRT anywhere near. I don't know about parking. It's also not the most discreet place ever.
Looks: 7.5/10 -- pictures are accurate; she's maybe a little bit meatier than the photos indicate, but decent overall.
Personality/GFE: 10+/10. Friendly, chatty, kind and caring. Really just great GFE from the moment I walked in til the moment I walked out. She made the whole experience very enjoyable, even beyond the sensual part.
Massage: it was okay, as I recall, but I wasn't there for it.
Sensual: 10+/10. Her high level of GFE translated very easily to some spectacular sensual, which started in the shower and continued after the massage. Won't go into detail but I left feeling extremely satisfied.
YMMV of course but I feel her $90 price is a steal for the service you get, in my opinion.
RTM: Yes!
Old 23-09-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://dangelsz3377.wordpress.com/anqi/

Any bros tries / MR?
Old 23-09-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3212 View Post
Link put as anqi, but go in website publish as Angel. *Rolled eyes* So she anqi wannabe? Or Angel wannabe? Ask her okt make up his mind

For myself, i see all these fake anqi, fake angel, i dont even want to consider them.

All the fake yiyi combined together also lose to the original one
Old 23-09-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Had a couple of good experience lately, thought I'd share with all you bros

https://sglonelyguy.org/du-du-massage/

Location: 7/10 -- Nice and clean 1br place, stays alone. It's convenient to me but probably not to too many others. A bit of a walk from nearest bus, and no MRT anywhere near. I don't know about parking. It's also not the most discreet place ever.
Looks: 7.5/10 -- pictures are accurate; she's maybe a little bit meatier than the photos indicate, but decent overall.
Personality/GFE: 10+/10. Friendly, chatty, kind and caring. Really just great GFE from the moment I walked in til the moment I walked out. She made the whole experience very enjoyable, even beyond the sensual part.
Massage: it was okay, as I recall, but I wasn't there for it.
Sensual: 10+/10. Her high level of GFE translated very easily to some spectacular sensual, which started in the shower and continued after the massage. Won't go into detail but I left feeling extremely satisfied.
YMMV of course but I feel her $90 price is a steal for the service you get, in my opinion.
RTM: Yes!
wow still got $90 now. good spot

recently tried a more cold one.

https://sglonelyguy.org/ni-ni-massage/

seriously i think the PS is abit too over liao. barely any resemblance and age wise should be at least early 30s with thick makeup and bad complexion. thought step on landmine liao but before that communicated via WC so i think the attitude is worth giving a chance

makes up for the lack of SYTness and looks with massage skills and i feel it is one, if not for the best massage i ever encountered in SLG/ IMO is much better than arina. the other famous ones never try before so cannot comment.

she massage with strength and effort, can tell she know her stuff. did a decent JG as well then after piu piu, go bathe come out and she help me clear ear wax and more massage till i exceed time. not a time watcher but prob make up for some usage of hp initially. give and take la as long not too serious.

got a lot of tools can tell she pro. the baguan, guasha hot stones etc. even clearing wax she got forehead torchlight like those coal miners one. took 90min and haven't try out all her stunts. maybe next time RTM for the hot stones treatment.

if want a good rub with a happy ending i will recommend go check her out. not a super looker but won't get pissed. still slim and tall
Old 23-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

https://sglonelyguy.org/ni-ni-massage/

makes up for the lack of SYTness and looks with massage skills and i feel it is one, if not for the best massage i ever encountered in SLG/ IMO is much better than arina. the other famous ones never try before so cannot comment.

she massage with strength and effort, can tell she know her stuff. did a decent JG as well then after piu piu, go bathe come out and she help me clear ear wax and more massage till i exceed time. not a time watcher but prob make up for some usage of hp initially. give and take la as long not too serious.

got a lot of tools can tell she pro. the baguan, guasha hot stones etc. even clearing wax she got forehead torchlight like those coal miners one. took 90min and haven't try out all her stunts. maybe next time RTM for the hot stones treatment.

if want a good rub with a happy ending i will recommend go check her out. not a super looker but won't get pissed. still slim and tall
She’s been reviewed couple of times but MRs probably buried by the popular ones

But indeed her massage stands out
Old 23-09-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
keyword spotted and knew confirm must try

Sizzling hot again
This one SMRT sure like I think
Lol

The similarities are there but also distinctly different
Also gave me some long nu vibes

Best ass I can recall for a long time

Thankfully location is bad else visits would be too often
Ooh picture looks nice sounds like can KIV for vanilla service . Bro can share why is the location bad? Or hard to get to?
Too open and dangerous? Or hard to get to?
Old 23-09-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Tried Xue Li:

https://sglonelyguy.org/xueli-massage/

Was curious about 130 standard. So went to recce. Petite, Pretty, smooth skin and 3.9G roaming. Maybe not as pretty as Cici and Angel but still around 7.5 for me. Although at 130, she's pricing herself out of RTM segment.
Old 23-09-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Tried Xue Li:

https://sglonelyguy.org/xueli-massage/

Was curious about 130 standard. So went to recce. Petite, Pretty, smooth skin and 3.9G roaming. Maybe not as pretty as Cici and Angel but still around 7.5 for me. Although at 130, she's pricing herself out of RTM segment.
Face I like. Boobs looks enhanced. Her reason for $130 is coz in Spa/ Shop?
Old 23-09-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Face I like. Boobs looks enhanced. Her reason for $130 is coz in Spa/ Shop?
She's in hotel.
Boobs is natural. Btw, i exited abt 15 mins earlier...not that I mind as i've got an appt to catch. But folks expecting full 60 mins service should remind her in advance.
Old 23-09-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

I dun know what to say..... really????!!! gobsmacked.
https://sglonelyguy.org/virlin-massage/
Sex Dolls???!!!

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 23-09-2019 at 07:31 PM.
Old 23-09-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

MR for You Zi 柚子(SLG)

Look: 7.5/10 , 1st impression she looks better in real than on photos. Reminds me of a taiwan artiste Linda Chien aka 恺乐.

Massage: 6/10, can feel trying hard just lack of strength and accuracy.

Body: 8/10, can't tell when she was in her nightie, once undress, is a winner. those that luv aila bods will definitely like YZ, nuff say, try to know.

Sensual: 6.5/10, she does FN but top and bottom have limit to observe. it was still a great experience as u feel like making out with a GND.

Overall: 7.5/10, an unpolished gem with a nice sweet bod. RTM is high.
Old 23-09-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
An opinion to your thinking out loud, mainly through chats with the girls before why they never add Wechat.

To get a working account is relatively simple, some do so for an account purely for workijng and can have hundreds of customer in that account. If each customer try to chat each day, thousands of messages. So the hassle of that plus they still need to check number.

Some have an account but for regulars only, because they don't see a point of having hundreds of redundant numbers inside, including those that add only to chat.

Hence think of it that those that do not have a published Wechat account would respond better than those who have. This make sense if I want to get a booking from them. The spa girls all have published accounts but response rate to booking is horrendous.

My tried and tested two cents.
Actually the last I heard from a ML it’s actually bit trickier these days with the working wechat acfounts. Apparently there’s a lot more stringent checks on their accounts and sometimes they do get their accounts locked down.
Not sure if this really matters in terms of whether they would share their accounts or not though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1