The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
1 stop centre

Not sure if this is the correct thread. Pls remove if this is not.

I am looking for slimming centre which provides hair removal services too. Best is come with special service.

Pls share with me if you know any place.
Gum xia gum xia.
Old 24-06-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: 1 stop centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Not sure if this is the correct thread. Pls remove if this is not.

I am looking for slimming centre which provides hair removal services too. Best is come with special service.

Pls share with me if you know any place.
Gum xia gum xia.
To the bro who zap me for asking this question.
This is a real issue to me what..
There are slimming centre providing hair remover just asking if anyone knows any therapist provide HJ. Just like boyzillian only mah..
Can save time travelling, tio bo?
Not to mention the safe entry thingy.. shd there be any contact tracing, at least I can say that I go slimming session or hair removal service mah...
Tio bo? Tio bo? Kee chiu, kee chiu...
Old 24-06-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterParty View Post
RED TIGER FIGHTING FORCE IS BACK. JOIN US TO FIGHT MORONS IN THIS FORUM. THE MOST POWERFUL FIGHTING IN SAMMYBOY
What talking you???
Old 25-06-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Re: 1 stop centre

To whoever whom keep zapping me, I am very scare.
The way you do it as if I just make love with your sister & mother...
Dare to zap but dare not leave names... pui!
At least previously when another brp zap me, I still can say that I respect him.. because he said it was him..

Now I cannot use the points to change for a free gifts... kekeke. ;p
Old 25-06-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Re: 1 stop centre

Lai leh... zap somemore leh.. zap so little... hahaha.. don't be like Gu Nian..

To anotjer bro xxxxxx24. Thanks. You steady!!!👍👍👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1