The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-07-2020, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
euppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.live/qingqing-massage/

Does any kind soul have an fr for her? Or any recommendations for ml's who have high playability Hahaha
Old 04-07-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Look at this list I complied last year which I got stick for lol
Youzi was a real gem, too bad I only got to see her twice before she left
Old 04-07-2020, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Correction: Xueer came around the time sg wolf was in its death throes.

So it's just Mumu and Aimee.

What was Zoya's previous stage name?
Ruirui and xiao wanzi was from the show wolf era too
Old 04-07-2020, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
To be fair, 99% of the drama wasn't from her I recall. Its ppl here. The only thing I recall was from her was her saying she wanted to 'clean up' her wechat, because got ppl taking her posts from there to create drama here

I'll stop here, out before any drama from peeps here start again, haha
Remembered halfway during the session she showed me her WA convo with a bro ...
She also once asked to check the forum to see if there're any gossips about her
Seems like there's salty people lurking around
Old 04-07-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Your recovery from -90 points to nearly 300 points is amazing
It shows that the regulars here triumph over the siao anyhow zap pple moral police
Old 04-07-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of

Regulars going back actually allows me to try others who have been here a long time but no chance to try prior

Ruirui
Really v sweet, so pleasant that u probably wouldn't mind her lack of assets. Decent massage and location is v car friendly. Easy parking and straight to lift and unit

Zoya
As mentioned, good massage, great body and ok looks. Previous time i thought that the boobs on a ML were so perfect was Hope.. Has a bit of attitude and as mentioned before, put on ur v best behavior and try not to offend her. Haha.. But i dont like the location as has to go through the guard. Only thing stopping me from revisiting.. Prefer no contact with anyone else at all

Aimee
Cutesy looks. Also pack a good massage with decent looks and great body. Sensual I got from her was fine, just not those offer a lot of services type. V friendly actually, not icy at all. Was also surprised about the location since i visited that place so often previously.. Haha

All 3 didnt shortchange in terms of time and all 3 wouldn't disappoint i feel
Old 04-07-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Ruirui
Really v sweet, so pleasant that u probably wouldn't mind her lack of assets. Decent massage and location is v car friendly. Easy parking and straight to lift and unit
Why cannot find this ruirui advert, she under sgmomo or SG relax?
Old 04-07-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Ahh, yes Lulu was amazing.

Sian that its gonna be awhile more before new blood or old birds can come in. Probably closer to the end of the year.

OG Angel seems to be softening the ground for a comeback, but lets not say too much later in case drama again. Haha. End of the day, she is still a gem, at least in my opinion. Giving her a 8/10
Quote:
Besides Mumu and Xueer, are there any other survivors from the sg wolf era?
Great share, Prince Devitt upped.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:05 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=tska13;20075987]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
3 masked MLs, I would like to know as well.
And if any bros know their ‘expiry date’, would be good info as well

Lol... didn’t know you also interested. Based on forum, I am guessing the looks ranking as 1. Aimee 2. Tina and 3. Jane ( since got ppl say she is really plain Jane) 😂
Upped you +132

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-07-2020, 10:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Zoya? She seems like she's been here for a long time.
Thanks for upping, will return once power regain

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-07-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-fiona/
fiona looke very syt but dun know how her massage
Old 04-07-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Actually I don't quite like OG Angel looks. A bit like 原住民 look. Thats why I only went once.
haha she is mix in a way, that's y face features differs from your typical northern/southern 小姐姐.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
haha she is mix in a way, that's y face features differs from your typical northern/southern 小姐姐.
Chinese-Burmese mix
Old 04-07-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Davidchan7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a lot. Which one requires safe entry or through a guard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Regulars going back actually allows me to try others who have been here a long time but no chance to try prior

Ruirui

Zoya
As mentioned, good massage, great body and ok looks. Previous time i thought that the boobs on a ML were so perfect was Hope.. Has a bit of attitude and as mentioned before, put on ur v best behavior and try not to offend her. Haha.. But i dont like the location as has to go through the guard. Only thing stopping me from revisiting.. Prefer no contact with anyone else at all

Aimee
Cutesy looks. Also pack a good massage with decent looks and great body. Sensual I got from her was fine, just not those offer a lot of services type. V friendly actually, not icy at all. Was also surprised about the location since i visited that place so often previously.. Haha

All 3 didnt shortchange in terms of time and all 3 wouldn't disappoint i feel
Old 04-07-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Chinese-Burmese mix
she is M I A O isn't it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1