The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Hopefully end of the month. But like what bros said if community cases keep increasing, CB phase 2 no come, all ML can eat grass for another month.

However, I heard that the Chinese Chamber of Commerce petitioned to 1 million Minister to be more thoughtful.. many merchants (not just spas n MP) will sink if CB goes on for more than 2-3 more weeks. Already medium sized boys like Starkers already shuttered their 7 outlets. Rest how to tahan? Hillion rental for restaurants is $45,000 easily per month bcos of REITs.. if scholar Minister on paper talk army, lan lan wait for numbers, the whole Spore economy might sink esp pop n mom shops selling stationary, gifts, tailor etc..

If big boys like Dynasty, Imperial, Yong Kang allowed to open, MPs can clamour and say only fair that we open also.. with some measures like face masks.. or.. yipes.. safeSG login or kenna 'dog-tagged' with app's like Big Brother 1984 .. then don't know if dare risk my whereabouts known...

Tempted to ask my MLs to open backdoor and let me in.. but must consider their safety too.. already now got publicised ML kenna fined 21,000 and one home massage kenna go court.. sigh..
Too much unnecessary infos and even if true, can throw all your infos into the dustbin. U join board of directors forum where u can showcase your wealth of knowledge.

It's not like you are Grab CEO Anthony Tan or Razer CEO Tan Min Liang, where whatever loads of intellectually useless informations are listed down just like that.

Dun bother to reply if u absolutely have nothing. It's not like u own a tech business and the rest are slave workers. U can pm sbfsg admin and discuss your neverending useless experiences. Cannot be bothered....
Old 06-06-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When will MPs be allowed to resume operations?

Old 06-06-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

For those who are unhappy, i would suggest to give up your passport and pink IC and so other country see how well they did and how well they cope with all this rather than talking so much.

For those who kept talking. Why not let you all be the government ai mai? See who good can you all handle the situation.

Of course they have anticipation of increase local case if opening out.

Should look forward and not look backward.

For now, got job already very happy.

No job better get some job to do, there is alot out there is just that you want do a not and you willing to lower your pride should now keep nagging.
Old 06-06-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros,
I am not nagging or unhappy. What I am saying is that govt can do more to open up and be proactive on broad fronts. Relax, discussion only..

A few minutes ago, this news appeared (plse, dont say I clever or alert, i am ordinary guy during CB measures cannot do anything so surf net)

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/46-mosques...011740498.html

If above can be done and govt can allow 30 students squeeze into classroom for more than 5 hours, then more can be done to open businesses including MPs with safe measures.

The Spore system is good but prone to group-think and swings to extremes, often being blind-sided despite netizens feedback.

Anyway, back to subject of opening of MPs.. there will be an address by PM tomorrow and Lawrence Wong.. maybe more will be revealed..

The Straits Times: PM Lee Hsien Loong and ministers to speak on post-Covid-19 future in national broadcasts from June 7.
https://www.straitstimes.com/politic...about-covid-19
Old 06-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros,
I am not nagging or unhappy. What I am saying is that govt can do more to open up and be proactive on broad fronts. Relax, discussion only..

A few minutes ago, this news appeared (plse, dont say I clever or alert, i am ordinary guy during CB measures cannot do anything so surf net)

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/46-mosques...011740498.html

If above can be done and govt can allow 30 students squeeze into classroom for more than 5 hours, then more can be done to open businesses including MPs with safe measures.

The Spore system is good but prone to group-think and swings to extremes, often being blind-sided despite netizens feedback.

Anyway, back to subject of opening of MPs.. there will be an address by PM tomorrow and Lawrence Wong.. maybe more will be revealed..

The Straits Times: PM Lee Hsien Loong and ministers to speak on post-Covid-19 future in national broadcasts from June 7.
https://www.straitstimes.com/politic...about-covid-19
Should learn from minister khaw. With full determination, just peel off the stickers from MRT, problem solved - there is now NO problem - but must wear masks!

Last edited by afterburn; 06-06-2020 at 07:11 PM.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 0
SexStory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexStory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Me also waiting for spa to re-open. Very long never have a good rub plus happy ending
Old 06-06-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Local community cases over 10 the last few days. Phase 1 may be prolonged or we may even revert back to CB

No way spas will reopen in July.
Last 2 days more than 10 because MOH did reclassification. Singaporean/PR is less than 5 and 0 unlink cases last 2 days

These are good news.
Old 07-06-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
+132 for you
Thank you.. add back to you too.. small small only paiseh ah..
Old 07-06-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Don't be too happy cuz wait they let them open just to close them.
Ya lor hard to say one.. any time circumstances will just change.. like South Korea.. open back then kena second round.. damn sainz..
Old 07-06-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Actually spa is relatively low risk right. 1 on 1,no crowding. Both customer and masseuse can wear mask.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

This is really lame. There is more chance to catch the bloody virus in the MRT train than at a MP.
Old 07-06-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Should look forward and not look backward.

For now, got job already very happy.

No job better get some job to do, there is alot out there is just that you want do a not and you willing to lower your pride should now keep nagging.
Quote:

The Straits Times: PM Lee Hsien Loong and ministers to speak on post-Covid-19 future in national broadcasts
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/restless-spirit-paid-off-for-gain-city-founder

Talk so corporate nowadays. Do u have any agritech or biotech or other business? Heng Swee Keat got tour inside Amgen. The Ang Mohs know that Heng Swee Keat is fucking useless but he can convince Ho Ching to invest.

If u are too free, go learn from gain city founders.

For the rest of Ang Moh samsters, we dun welcome u to this forum bec your cultures are fishmongers.
Old 07-06-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Actually spa is relatively low risk right. 1 on 1,no crowding. Both customer and masseuse can wear mask.
Agree with you Bro. Actually spa is low risk..
Let's see what happen tonight with LHL speech..
Hopefully good news..
Old 07-06-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
This is really lame. There is more chance to catch the bloody virus in the MRT train than at a MP.
I agree as MP can also revert to by-appointment only, in order to limit the number of customers per day. Some hairdressers are doing this when their shop area is small.

However our scholars only look at risk vs return. Small risk, but what is the return? Unfortunately they do not see MP, spa as a necessity, so they feel it is unncecessary to take the risk, no matter how small.

Contrast to public transport which is a necessity. People die die will need the public transport. Risk is great as you say. But bo pian, have to absorb it and go ahead.
Old 07-06-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Quote:
Agree with you Bro. Actually spa is low risk..
Let's see what happen tonight with LHL speech..
Hopefully good news..
It's going to be election campaigning speech. Don't hope for much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1