The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best teasing method

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby8881 View Post
I met a ML some months ago, she put me through a edging session (3 or 4 times) until I exploded all over her tee-shirt. And she sat astride my knees while I was under "restraint". Shioks.
Can share this contact?
Old 12-07-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

Name is one of the month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
One ML that used to advertise (?) here as "massage goddess" gave a good experience as well. Massage with strength, and to relieve or distract from the soreness/pain she will tease at the same time. The combination of sensations is weird but unique! No chance yet to revisit after the CB.
Old 13-07-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Gt my best teasing massage is frm JC/Jessie previously frm the west(jurong east) . Hard to find liao now. Any bro would like to share her contact with me if shes still in tis trade? Thks
Old 13-07-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Gt my best teasing massage is frm JC/Jessie previously frm the west(jurong east) . Hard to find liao now. Any bro would like to share her contact with me if shes still in tis trade? Thks
the one that will digitally penetrate your anus? lol
Old 13-07-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
the one that will digitally penetrate your anus? lol
hey boss, sic contact please
Old 14-07-2020, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Let me try your trainee pls..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
I got one under my training now...tell hrr to faster, slower ,harder...more balls massage ... when ending will wrap my hands over hers over mycock lol
Old 14-07-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Dun think she's still in this trade, she's in her 50++ liao,

She's the pioneer or at least one of the pioneers that started the teasing massage, IMHO, she's easily one of the best that u can find in the teasing department, the oni turn off for me is her age,

Anybody can still remember the pair of glasses that she's wearing? wif thick lenses on ..
Old 14-07-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

She's the pioneer or at least one of the pioneers that started the teasing massage, IMHO, she's easily one of the best that u can find in the teasing department, the oni turn off for me is her age,

Anybody can still remember the pair of glasses that she's wearing? wif thick lenses on ..
Haa bro, age is nt a problem. Yaya her glasses lol
Old 14-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
aeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaeiou06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I met a ML some months ago, she put me through a edging session (3 or 4 times) until I exploded all over her tee-shirt. And she sat astride my knees while I was under "restraint". Shioks.
Can share contact pls, thanks!!
Old 15-07-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
qwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Can share bro? Thanks!
Old 16-07-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulblader View Post
hey boss, sic contact please
sorry bro last i know way back in 2018 is she dont work in this line anymore, i saw her with her bf at a coffee shop.
Old 22-07-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

i am a fan of clean joint n free teasing. So far i have few nice encounters in several clean joints. The massage is professional conducted and free teasing without extra cost. Pm me for exchange as such nice gems hard to find. cheer.
Old 22-07-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
i am a fan of clean joint n free teasing. So far i have few nice encounters in several clean joints. The massage is professional conducted and free teasing without extra cost. Pm me for exchange as such nice gems hard to find. cheer.
i am a fan of clean joint n free teasing too. perhaps we can exchange. No $88 P massage
Old 22-07-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

The one that used to operate from a very hippy area?
Old 29-07-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
Happytallman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had one earlier this year started by pulling shorts down then when to top of the bed as I was face down massage all the way down to my ass pulling cheeks apart. She would brush me with her hair along my back then standing again “accidentally” push her pussy against my hands (which is why I keep my hands up front). Similarly doing my back and legs she would spread me, press boobs against me, and always brush me with her hair. Eventually she got more aggressive with my balls and GQ. Hj with top off, lay next hands down her yoga pants cause me to cum hard (hit her face and she laughed). Unfortunately went back to PRC it looks like.

Same place less teasing but fun girl. I asked for a finger up ass to get a prostate rub (real one) during HJ. She loved it after showered with me and gave me 2nd HJ no extra.

Great place in near Somerset MRT area (10 min walk).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread