The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any recommend massage good in the east

How about Malaysian ML with name Ab** or PRC Br***a?
Please PM to share their playability.
Old 02-08-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 8
ziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to all

I used to have my favourite hangout at Bluewave Spa along Tampines until my therapist went back for good early this year before the COVID began. I have another therapist but I don’t frequent her that often, but both are equally good with teasing; though the first one have my a discrete HJ on the fly ‘as a parting gift’

I’m staying around Tampines so if there are good finds around Tampines, do share with me.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Any idea any movement at LIN spa near the round market ? Spotted some Viet ML there but didn’t try .
Old 03-08-2020, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Ninisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Any idea any movement at LIN spa near the round market ? Spotted some Viet ML there but didn’t try .
Tried there a few times but nothing special but dk if i unlucky
Old 03-08-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3447 / Power: 17
fshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
clean spa bro. their massage is not bad though..
Old 04-08-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshare View Post
clean spa bro. their massage is not bad though..
Oh sian ! Cause the last time on wechat I search nearby I saw a Viet ML from Lin spa and send her friend request . Her reply was yes dear , what also dear that kind . But in the end after exchanging a few msgs she didn’t reply alr .
Old 04-08-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 8
ziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to all

Keep the suggestions coming!
Old 04-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of

My favourite one in the East... slim, fair... and one hour of pure edging.....
Old 04-08-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMontana View Post
My favourite one in the East... slim, fair... and one hour of pure edging.....
Exhange lobang?
Old 04-08-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1557 / Power: 9
jonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant futurejonnn has a brilliant future

Currently fav still at Tampines. May be quite pricy but 100% 20-30 mins of teasing. Welcome exchange for Tampines if there’s any of such.
Old 05-08-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 11
ltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to behold

delete delete delete

Last edited by ltnash; 05-08-2020 at 09:04 AM. Reason: mistakenly posted instead of PM
Old 05-08-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 10
matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!

Tampines joints mainly around 3 areas only.. unfortunately lack of syt and with the closure of pure bliss, which was my regular joint, I now end up venturing further.. going to Bedok once in awhile.
There used to be so much more options in tamp.. 1 by 1 closed down.. one of the boss told me the crowd there more for family-friendly so those foot massage joints have higher profitability.. and syt ends up in other outlets elsewhere
Old 05-08-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 16
rtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of light
Try out street 43 tampines. Google yourself
Old 05-08-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Anyone with C/D cups in bedok or Tampines can PM me for exchange pls

Prefer syt.
Old 05-08-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Zascia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to visit in Tampines St 11 their massage is about 9/10, tried BIBI, think from vietnam. Maybe you can give it a shot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1