The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Boysnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
need help with medicine.

for the past year i have seen a doctor in JB for STD treatment.Initially illness was NSU,after NSU subside it escalated to epididymitis,after several check up and given full medication on each visit.The doctor says there's no swollen of testicles anymore but i still feeling pain. After the Circuit Breaker started i can't go JB anymore for my appointment with the doctor.Nowadays my pain has getting lesser and lesser but not completely gone if i press my testicles.The question is anybody got lobang for doxycycline or any medication of epididymitis? or i still need to go to DSC clinic?
Old 14-06-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
kingofsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: need help with medicine.

am i reading this correctly? you have NSU which escalated to epididymitis and it is not cured after a year visiting the same clinic in JB ?

now NGU and NSU is about the same kind of infection/inflmmation except that it is usually classified as NSU when the cause is unknown. Yes, some people might get epididymitis from NGU, however whether it is NGU, NSU or epididymitis, 1 or 2 dose of antibiotics should do the trick.

if you have been visiting the JB clinic for a year and still suffering from it, then it is time you switch a doctor. for your info, not all cases of epididymitis are from STD, you could get it from of E.coli too and u cannot get doxycycline over the counter, you need a doctor prescription for it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boysnow View Post
for the past year i have seen a doctor in JB for STD treatment.Initially illness was NSU,after NSU subside it escalated to epididymitis,after several check up and given full medication on each visit.The doctor says there's no swollen of testicles anymore but i still feeling pain. After the Circuit Breaker started i can't go JB anymore for my appointment with the doctor.Nowadays my pain has getting lesser and lesser but not completely gone if i press my testicles.The question is anybody got lobang for doxycycline or any medication of epididymitis? or i still need to go to DSC clinic?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1