The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mylover1981 is Cool - loads of Potential
Any1 Knows any Ladies in Punggol to be bonk??

If have please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks alot...

Too lazy to travel nowadays...economic no good save petrol $$ for bonking.
Old 25-03-2009, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!
Re: Any1 Knows any Ladies in Punggol to be bonk??

Used to have a few chicks from punggol.

1) Hairstylist now working in a shop in Chong Pang. Nice blowjob and used to drive her home from Chong Pang and enroute to Punggol Beach for some quickies.. Body not that fantasic. A bit plump but breasts ample. She likes to hang around Rail mail for drinks and sentosa with her sister for sun-tanning. Went over to her sister HDB flat in Punggol too one afternoon when no one is around and fuck her like no body business.

2) Another 16 year old ( now should be 21-22? ) wearing her sec 4 school uniform ( those one piece sch uniform and the sch is situated in Sengkang )... fuck her doggie in her house. Very tight and above 16. Cup C breasts. young fat chick.
Old 26-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mylover1981 is Cool - loads of Potential

erm......email me the contacts if still available ba lolx...but thanks for sharing your experience... ^.^
Old 26-03-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 16
kankwaybu has much to be proud ofkankwaybu has much to be proud ofkankwaybu has much to be proud ofkankwaybu has much to be proud ofkankwaybu has much to be proud ofkankwaybu has much to be proud ofkankwaybu has much to be proud ofkankwaybu has much to be proud of

Got kangtao, I oso wan.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
eds9n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heyya bro! im from Punggol... please PM me her contact if it is still available, or if you know any FL in Punggol area, please do let me know... Thanks!
Old 11-12-2010, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Firer watch yr front....Own time, own target carry on

Target........up!!!!!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 11-12-2010, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic View Post

1) Hairstylist now working in a shop in Chong Pang. Nice blowjob and used to drive her home from Chong Pang and enroute to Punggol Beach for some quickies.. Body not that fantasic. A bit plump but breasts ample. She likes to hang around Rail mail for drinks and sentosa with her sister for sun-tanning. Went over to her sister HDB flat in Punggol too one afternoon when no one is around and fuck her like no body business.

2) Another 16 year old ( now should be 21-22? ) wearing her sec 4 school uniform ( those one piece sch uniform and the sch is situated in Sengkang )... fuck her doggie in her house. Very tight and above 16. Cup C breasts. young fat chick.
yo bro , care to share ?
Old 11-12-2010, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic View Post

16 years old ? ROTAN (piak ! piak !) !
Old 11-12-2010, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
J fellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylover1981 View Post
If have please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks alot...

Too lazy to travel nowadays...economic no good save petrol $$ for bonking.
if like this also can, can we have a thread on amk, tpy, bedok and jurong?

you should put down jin chen wu replica with 10inch dick needs fuck. staying in punggol, lazy to move around.

punggol is a residential estate, not a red light lei.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - this is such a funny qn. Any lady you see in Punggol is bonkable. Just go and ask them lol - in a polite manner, esp the lady holding the cleaver in the wet market.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hi TS,u mentioned tat 2 lazy 2 travel nowadays , so wouldn't u be lazy 2 bonk as well?

U also said economic no good save petrol $$ 4 bonking,suggest u also no go 4 bonking. Save the $ by eating yrself !!
Old 11-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

Ts if u are so lazy den u shd stay near Petain road ma...dun nid drive juz walk!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

try looking for sherine, dun even need to go down meet her, she will deliver herself up till ur house door, tats how good she is

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1