The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
rawarriors never die cos they reunite in hell
Enjoyment of such is long overdue @ GL ..... 😞😖

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-07-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Enjoyment of such is long overdue @ GL ..... 😞😖
All my bluefin gone home
Old 15-07-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All my bluefin gone home
Oh, can share some names of the tuna that swam back since they are not around here anymore?

I have been thinking about our Cat 150 Ladies. It is really tough for them, they only earn $80 per shot and lots of expectations on their looks, service, GFE and even Tuna sashimi.

Just citing my own experience, out of desperation or withdrawal syndromes from no Cat150 GL for so long, I went out to try a massage in Phase 2. Let me analyze it, the massage is 1 hour. The lady requires some strength and skills, and earns maybe $15 to $20 cut per massage from what the spa collects $50-$60.

Then near the end of the massage, they will try to induce you to try a handjob for $50, but she will remain fully clothed, and no touching of her body, need more tips if need to expose Her boobs or let you touch her. So if I add the sums, this lady earns about $70 in an hour session, she don’t have to be naked, she don’t have to shower for the bro, she don’t have to be poked in the pussy or in the ass in some cases , she don’t have to be Frenchkissed by people she don’t like, and in some cases, she don’t have to risk her health in providing BBBJ or raw . She keeps her dignity and the worse case is she needs to wash her hands. She may earn $10-20 lesser than the GL Cat 150 PRC per hour, but comparing the job scope wow, it is easier. Some of these massage ladies looks also older, and some CMI, so looks criteria is slightly relaxed.

Of course in the customer angle, Cat 150 I pay $150 for a FJ, comes with all the other BBBJ, gfe etc. in massage, I pay $100 for a HJ, but get a decent massage.

I would appreciate GL Cat 150 PRC more, and know why they are our fav. Sigh just ranting again as my release from a hand is not satisfactory ... and I miss my GL cat 150.
Old 15-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Oh, can share some names of the tuna that swam back since they are not around here anymore?

I have been thinking about our Cat 150 Ladies. It is really tough for them, they only earn $80 per shot and lots of expectations on their looks, service, GFE and even Tuna sashimi.

Just citing my own experience, out of desperation or withdrawal syndromes from no Cat150 GL for so long, I went out to try a massage in Phase 2. Let me analyze it, the massage is 1 hour. The lady requires some strength and skills, and earns maybe $15 to $20 cut per massage from what the spa collects $50-$60.

Then near the end of the massage, they will try to induce you to try a handjob for $50, but she will remain fully clothed, and no touching of her body, need more tips if need to expose Her boobs or let you touch her. So if I add the sums, this lady earns about $70 in an hour session, she don’t have to be naked, she don’t have to shower for the bro, she don’t have to be poked in the pussy or in the ass in some cases , she don’t have to be Frenchkissed by people she don’t like, and in some cases, she don’t have to risk her health in providing BBBJ or raw . She keeps her dignity and the worse case is she needs to wash her hands. She may earn $10-20 lesser than the GL Cat 150 PRC per hour, but comparing the job scope wow, it is easier. Some of these massage ladies looks also older, and some CMI, so looks criteria is slightly relaxed.

Of course in the customer angle, Cat 150 I pay $150 for a FJ, comes with all the other BBBJ, gfe etc. in massage, I pay $100 for a HJ, but get a decent massage.

I would appreciate GL Cat 150 PRC more, and know why they are our fav. Sigh just ranting again as my release from a hand is not satisfactory ... and I miss my GL cat 150.
I can understand your situation. When I am out and about and see gal with nice long legs, in my mind I wonder if the gal will turn to me and tell me, " I am horny, can you lick my legs and pussy and fuck me well". But they never do .

If this situation persists for long I might just blurt out my desires and get into big trouble.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-07-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

after border reopen

will go tiongkok

continue BlueFin Fine Dining
Old 19-07-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

That's why they say MP is to chop carrot...

I try to split anything sexual and massage separately now..
Pay lesser in total but get best of both worlds
Old 19-07-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Cindy .........

Thanks to TS, this thread about ex PRC WL that raw really brought back a lot of good memory.

What I do not understand is why are there no more girls like the first and second batch from China coming to sg? It is merely 5 to 8 years apart but the girls standard is so different now.
Old 20-07-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 13
frank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to allfrank888 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Thanks to TS, this thread about ex PRC WL that raw really brought back a lot of good memory.

What I do not understand is why are there no more girls like the first and second batch from China coming to sg? It is merely 5 to 8 years apart but the girls standard is so different now.
Yes, I remember Cindy was my second PRC wl whom I had rawed. She had a good figure and provided good services but only in 40 to 45 minutes’ time. Cindy allowed me to take a more revealing photo of her but I had deleted it soon after her departure from GL. I understand she started up a hair saloon business in a Shicuan city after her return. and I had no idea whether it was a traditional saloon or a non traditional one.

$150 was a lot of money for a PRC girl ten years ago. Good quality girls were willingly to work in GL and ang peis could have 12 to 14 sessions a day. The earning was substantial to them. With the rapid economic growth in China, pretty girls could earn much more in China eg one short of RMB 5,000 a shot for a KTV girl is not uncommon and one night service could cost RMB10,000 or more in big cities. If you go to a small city anD you could get girls a lot cheaper, quality could be different. PRC girls could also earn more in Hongkong, Macau and Taiwan than in Singapore.

With the onset of Covid-19, the situation is now different. We could only see a clearer picture hopefully early next year.
Old 20-07-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agree, and out of $150, they only got $80...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank888 View Post

Yes, I remember Cindy was my second PRC wl whom I had rawed. She had a good figure and provided good services but only in 40 to 45 minutes’ time. Cindy allowed me to take a more revealing photo of her but I had deleted it soon after her departure from GL. I understand she started up a hair saloon business in a Shicuan city after her return. and I had no idea whether it was a traditional saloon or a non traditional one.

$150 was a lot of money for a PRC girl ten years ago. Good quality girls were willingly to work in GL and ang peis could have 12 to 14 sessions a day. The earning was substantial to them. With the rapid economic growth in China, pretty girls could earn much more in China eg one short of RMB 5,000 a shot for a KTV girl is not uncommon and one night service could cost RMB10,000 or more in big cities. If you go to a small city anD you could get girls a lot cheaper, quality could be different. PRC girls could also earn more in Hongkong, Macau and Taiwan than in Singapore.

With the onset of Covid-19, the situation is now different. We could only see a clearer picture hopefully early next year.
Old 20-07-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank888 View Post

Everyone seem to have the raw fun and I was unduly influenced by the brudders who said raw is war. If I ever meet them .....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 20-07-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Everyone seem to have the raw fun and I was unduly influenced by the brudders who said raw is war. If I ever meet them .....
Haha me too, I always thought raw is dangerous and the WL themselves avoided.
But from this thread it’s seems readily available subject to various conditions. Some none.
Old 20-07-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

sashimi is damn bloody addictive I guess

most diners find it damn hard to quit

small head over big one
Old 20-07-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
sashimi is damn bloody addictive I guess

most diners find it damn hard to quit

small head over big one
Forget sashimi, right now we aren’t getting any sort of fish.
Old 20-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Raw is War was actually a phrase frim WWF/WWE. But after I started acquiring a taste for sashimi, I realise how true it applies to tunaing as well.

I really miss Ding Ding (0809) and Lady (1803) they gave me the best creampie experience ever. Hope they are doing well now.
Old 20-07-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Forget sashimi, right now we aren’t getting any sort of fish.
Today draw QR

Guess after swabbing

Should be near already

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1