The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20h62a

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
1. Yue Liang
2. Yue Jia
3. Yue Hao
4. Yue Xiang
5. Yue Wen

Hello garuytsang / DPOWER / new91day:

Thanks for updating us that Yue Yao / Yue Tian had already left, not too sure if the above 5 girls will be around when Geylang re-opens.

Shinobi
Heard Yue hao left too
Old 02-07-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L20h62a

Moon just confirm that she will be leaving on Polling Day
Old 02-07-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Moon just confirm that she will be leaving on Polling Day

Just saw her wechat, all the best to her. She left a deep impression on me.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L20h62a

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Just saw her wechat, all the best to her. She left a deep impression on me.
She is very nice lady
Old 09-07-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
She is very nice lady
Yeah ......
She praised on my look on the 1st session.
Hot, pretty, hard working (though with a trace of laziness) and very friendly and understanding.

Hope that Yue Wen is still around when reopens.
Attractive, hot and very high GFE. Very satisfied bonk.
Old 09-07-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L20h62a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Yeah ......
She praised on my look on the 1st session.
Hot, pretty, hard working (though with a trace of laziness) and very friendly and understanding.

Hope that Yue Wen is still around when reopens.
Attractive, hot and very high GFE. Very satisfied bonk.
Wing Chun Ip Man

Moon is warm wet slippery
Old 09-07-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wing Chun Ip Man

Moon is warm wet slippery
Dai Gor, sending her to airport ? Lol
Old 10-07-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by new91day View Post
Yue Tian went back already.

source: I’m her regular
Oh, no, I'm so sad.
I was Yue Ke's regular; saw her at least 20 times. Then she left suddenly late last year.
Then I switched to Yue Tian. Now she also left? ☹️☹️☹️
Old 10-07-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L20h62a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Dai Gor, sending her to airport ? Lol
too bad polling day busy day
Old 10-07-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

busy with my own stuff

most important reopen faster
Old 10-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Even though sometimes you may be busy, you still put in effort to contribute to SBF, really appreciate it!
you are most welcome Super Mod
Old 27-10-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!

A very belated FR for Yue Wen..

I remember the first time I saw her. I had actually come to 2062a to look for Yue Liang after reading all the glowing reviews about her.

Stepping into the house around noon, I was taken aback as there were at least 8 girls in the waiting room. Some of them were pretty but Yue Wen completely outshone the rest. I pretended to hesitate a bit before choosing her.

Enter the room and after the SOP, I could not help but give her a good long painting. Then it was time for the main course. To my disbelief, I could not maintain my erection with a goddess there for the taking. It was very frustrating and of course utterly embarrassing.

Fast forward to my final session with her, when I just lay down while she rode me all the way till we came together.

In between the first and last meetings, she proved to be the perfect WL for me. Astoundingly pretty, arousing moans and ample GFE.

I am uncertain whether it is a good or bad thing that I did not add her on Wechat before the houses shut. Now I don't even know whether I will get to see her again. Wish her all the best.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Icarusfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too late. Gone home liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBison View Post
A very belated FR for Yue Wen..

I remember the first time I saw her. I had actually come to 2062a to look for Yue Liang after reading all the glowing reviews about her.

Stepping into the house around noon, I was taken aback as there were at least 8 girls in the waiting room. Some of them were pretty but Yue Wen completely outshone the rest. I pretended to hesitate a bit before choosing her.

Enter the room and after the SOP, I could not help but give her a good long painting. Then it was time for the main course. To my disbelief, I could not maintain my erection with a goddess there for the taking. It was very frustrating and of course utterly embarrassing.

Fast forward to my final session with her, when I just lay down while she rode me all the way till we came together.

In between the first and last meetings, she proved to be the perfect WL for me. Astoundingly pretty, arousing moans and ample GFE.

I am uncertain whether it is a good or bad thing that I did not add her on Wechat before the houses shut. Now I don't even know whether I will get to see her again. Wish her all the best.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
cctv5five has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarusfly View Post
Too late. Gone home liao.
https://t.me/$$$$$$$$$
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1