The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I dun understand where is the waiting leh?

She goes over to 2831A almost everyday and sometimes more than once.

If you step into 2831A and chances that she is over there is 50%.

If you go to 1610, you should be able to get her within one hour unless you are so unlucky that someone booked her for 3 sessions which is quite rare becos she can even do 3 or 4 customers at 2831A without being recall back.
Dont burst their lobang lah bro.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I dun understand where is the waiting leh?

She goes over to 2831A almost everyday and sometimes more than once.

If you step into 2831A and chances that she is over there is 50%.

If you go to 1610, you should be able to get her within one hour unless you are so unlucky that someone booked her for 3 sessions which is quite rare becos she can even do 3 or 4 customers at 2831A without being recall back.
Really? I first saw her when I was in L28H31A too!
And she was immediately book again after I came out (, we went in at the same time).

Thought she just running around all over GL to do outcalls like the other WL(s)

So, she is permanently fixture over at L28H31A instead?
Good info, thank Bro. Will go to that house to order her instead.
Old 12-08-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold

This thread has been very quiet for more than a year...

Most of the houses closed early due to 7th month festivities on W16 - road closed between L16 and L18. Went to 2041 but the only two girls left were not to my liking. Waited at 1809 for 40 mins but when the girl came out, I was also not keen.

Had almost given up when saw that 1610 was still big flashing OPEN sign. Went in and saw only one girl, Ying'er (No.9), CAT $100. Was struck by her beautiful quazhilian and eyes so decided to take her.

Shower: quite standard. No action.
Back: SOP lie facing down and some little caress with hands but no other action. No AR.
Front: Flip over and she start to lick nipples, inner thighs, balls (very good) and then BBBJ (a bit monotonous and heavy pressure)
FJ: Missionary - she stroked my nipples while I pumped her, admiring her beautiful face and stroking her cheeks. Only little peck on the lips allowed but no real kiss or deep french kiss.
After: She became a lot chattier after the deed was done. From Yunnan, been in Sg for 3 months. Then quick assisted shower and done.

RTF: Maybe... her service level is not CAT150, then again her price is CAT100. I did find her prettier than quite a few CAT150.

P.S. When I left, saw three sisters sitting outside 1654 :P
Old 13-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
chiko36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was in Singapore for 1 week, went to Geylang on Sunday 4 June at around 7pm. I had a list of girls I wanted to check out from the Cat150 thread, but strike out at both 1606 and 1608 (OKT said busy, nobody available). Dropped in 1610 and there were 4 Chinese girls sitting on the couch. This is the only house along that street that appeared to have very little business. I was hesitating, but was horny so I picked Bo Bo who has the biggest tits. She is about 160, not slender but not fat, with a pretty face. I think she is in her early 20s. Her body is tight, but she has a stocky build, and a slight tummy. Best feature is her breasts. C cup, cantaloupe shape. Real breasts and VERY firm.

Tried to kiss her in the shower, LFK with no tongue action. Very thorough in the shower, cleaned my dick and asshole well. After shower she started her routine, tongue bath followed by a nice AR. She raised my ass and dig in, and was using her hands to jerk my dick. I can't take it any more and flipped over. Unfortunately her BBBJ is not good due to the constant need to spit. She kept pausing to spit, very afraid to swallow anything. Big mood killer.

I asked her to get into 69 position, to taste her pussy. Partially shaved, very tasty. I licked her asshole too since it is hairless. She squirmed and continue to HJ me, and I started fingering her pussy. Very tight! I asked her to cap me, and she got on top. I didn't last long as she's very tight. Her breasts are very firm, can't believe they are real, very squeezable.

After cleanup she gave me an OK massage. I flipped over and started chatting with her. She's from a small town in China, and recently arrived in Singapore. She knew I'm from the USA, and was very curious about USA. I showed her some pics on my cell phone, and gave her 5 USD as tip.

Overall a good session with a young attractive Chinese girl. I will have to pay double in the NYC for older Chinese girls, with maybe better service (no spit during BBBJ).
Old 18-09-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I'm curious to know updates on this house. Is it a cat 150 house now?

Can the girls be outcall?

I ask because I saw the girl write 1610 in okt book at another house but the OKT didn't wanna tell me too much so just checking if anyone knows
Old 18-09-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I'm curious to know updates on this house. Is it a cat 150 house now?

Can the girls be outcall?

I ask because I saw the girl write 1610 in okt book at another house but the OKT didn't wanna tell me too much so just checking if anyone knows
1610 is a PRC Fish Tank like 1820
Old 12-01-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
1610 is a PRC Fish Tank like 1820
Now can outcall from 1610
Old 12-01-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello thundergod22001:

Thanks for your review of Lorong 16 House 10 Xiao Yan Zi.
Good job... found 2014 thread
Old 16-01-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L1610

Quote:
Hello unfit:

I’m not sure how is the business of 1610 but the okt quite friendly. Whenever I go 1608 or 1612 to look for girls, okt (1610) will wave to me and ask me go to in.
yes she is really friendly and XYZ really yummy too
Old 20-01-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mikeiws is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Good job... found 2014 thread
May i know where's the FR?
Old 02-02-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

hi bros,

WL: Tong Tong
Origin: Guangxi
Tag: 68
Appearnce: around 159 to 160cm, long hair, grabable b boob, silm, inverted triangle pussy hair, small scar at the front of her body,
AR: NA
ACtion: catbath, kissing of body, her hair keep filcking on me as she didnt tie up, i have to keep pushing her hair aside to see her face while she licking my nipple and my body. i also returned her back by kissing her face and forehead, she didnt do auto frenching but i don't mind, thrust her and ggrabbing her grabable boob....
Old 04-02-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks for your review of Lorong 16 House 10 Xiao Yan Zi (CBJ)and Tong Tong (CBJ or BBBJ).

May I know if Tong Tong does CBJ or BBBJ?
she did bbbj
Old 03-06-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 5
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!

Finally sharing my experience with Tantan/Dandan

She said she was from China, and only knew a bit of english but it was enough to have short conversations and giggles.

She is probably one of my most memorable WLs.
Decent height, very sexy figure. I find her as the right type of 'slim/sexy', meaning she's not skinny. Just my type. But what caught me was her massive and natural boobs. They looked huge compared to her frame, nice small-ish brown nips. Boobs were very soft, and they jiggled with every movement. They actually seemed heavy? That's how I think they are real.

Face value, she is quite beautiful. I would say she's an 8/10.

Service and performance, she really delivered. It didnt feel rushed at all, in fact it even seemed time was moving slow. She was very accommodating, even when we were still walking towards the room she already made me felt like we were going to have a great time.

TLDR, we almost destroyed the bed and lost count of how many different positions we tried.

Will definitely RTF when this pandemic is over. Hopefully she's still there.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post

unfit, you had posted in this thread in 2017 and thanks for posting here again 3 years later in 2020 to keep this thread alive.

thundergod22001, is xiao yan zi (came in last year nov-dec 2019) still around?
how i know whether she is still around...i only tried her once.....
Old 01-07-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
b1gj0hn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I saw it has recently reopened, has anybody tried?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1