The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
rajveer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bonking the Poly Intern

Love the plot
Old 09-08-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 3
TurtleStreets is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTurtleStreets is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anna =Pink text
Me= Blue text

We were having lunch one day. She was going to move to another department to continue her attachment. Most people like to sit inside the aircon room so the side balcony was usually free. I ate there alone. I enjoyed the peace.

"Do you like me?"

"Like romantically? No, not really..."

" Why not?. Do you like the pictures I sent you?"

She was referring to the sexy and nude pics she was sending me throughout the previous weekend.

" Man, I just got out of a relationship a few months ago. I'm fucking emotionally constipated. My ex broke up with me when I flew to Australia to visit her. It was damn fucked sitting on the flight back home being constantly reminded that you flew 7 hours just to get dumped."

"That sucks... I just got out of a relationship two weeks ago..."

"Wtf?! Isn't it too fast for you to move on? Also, STOP WITH THE PICTURES..YOU ARE SENDING IT TO MY WORK PHONE!"

"Then you better give me your personal mobile number loh"

I just shook my head left and right.

She tittered, brushing her leg up my ankle till her heels poked slightly at my crotch area. It made me flinch. I was eating laksa. Stained my shirt. Fuck this bitch.

" It (her relationship with her ex) was going to end soon anyway. I mean, he's a good guy but he's going to NS soon."

"Oi, fuck you. Men need to go NS, okay? It's not like we want to. Shit you, man. He deserved better."

I was cursing her. I hated girls like her. Seen so many mates get heartbroken during NS. I've been there to console one bro when he tried to reconcile with ex only to see that her new telegram display picture was with her new beau. The older I get, the more bitter I wanted to slap my younger self. Anna had me wrapped up around her finger and I just went with it cause I wanted my dick wet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The viper weakens her prey with her venom. Her sweet, honeyed tongue delivers an intoxicating concoction down my throat as she suckles on my tongue, slurping greedily at it. She breathed hard, gasping out hot air of satisfaction while I fondled her tan and silky breasts through the thin padding of her blouse. She wouldn't let me suck on her tits because that would mean she wouldn't get her kisses. Sex had always been about her. She made me feel emasculated to serve her purpose, to fuck her hard and have her desires satiated.

Anna was wearing a white halter-neck blouse and grey-pleated, straight high waist pants. I had to remove her necklace to prevent them from jingling while she was sucking my cock at one of the upper floor men's toilets.

Today was gym day and I could feel that she was sucking out all the energy from my pre-work out mix. We went inside one of those cubicles that had an elevated platform with a squat toilet.

I don't remember if I ever told Anna but, she was so needy that her blowjobs were a cocktail between a sacred art and whoredom.

Forgive me bros if I fail to capture how sloppily hot this girl sucked me off while the cleaner was 'maybe pretending' not to know anything. Her way of sucking cock was somewhat systematic...I presume she had a pattern (maybe?)

(FYI, I also googled anatomy of a penis to describe to bros her technique)

She had me all warmed-up. My little bro was already pumped up without the rage gym music. I remember staring at the glaring light with all those little bugs dancing around it before looking down at her beginning to devour that cock.

You would think that she was worshipping it. She let her tongue dance in a circular motion around the tip of my cock. But in reality, she was priming it to be a sacrifice to whatever goddess of lust she revered. Unlike work matters, she was quick to learn the sensitive spots of my penis. The way her ponytail swayed as she had her way with my cock was magnetising.

Anna flicked her tongue along the shaft , eyes glistening as they shook my core. Soon, she flicked the corona of my cock horizontally. I don't know why she did it horizontally but it felt damn good. I held her ponytail while she sent trembles up my spine by occasionally suckling on my frenulum, kissing it- calling it her toy. I was fighting hard-thinking of my old auntie supervisor to stop myself from finishing but Anna began licking my shaft up and down with slow...oh so slow..long strokes..

She occasionally teased me with nipping the tip of my cock with her front teeth before gesturing for me to keep my voice down. She was playing me like a fiddle.

You know the vein/ vessel that guys have on the underside of the penis? It's called the perineal rahpe. Her tongue was like a caligraphy brush, painting it with a long, firm flick starting from my scrotum until the tip of the shaft. She also tries to act cute, nuzzle her nose lightly against my balls.

My little bro was already twitching. Haven't even deep throat that much and I was already about to finish. This was when I learned that sex was both a mental and physical game. Anna was so attuned to her sexual desires that it has an effect on you.

She refocused her attention to the penile corona , fucking feasting on it. Nibbling and making out with it before tensing her tongue and flicking across it. She then used the flatness of her tongue, orally massaging it in circular motions. Rivulets of drool slowly made its way down to the tiled floor.

Without warning, she changes to swallowing the cock. First, lightly...suckling on the shaft gently followed by tightened lips, moving up and down my bursting thickness. The hot-and cold sensation as her lips moved up and down, exposing parts of my cock to the surrounding air.

She took it deeper and deeper. She had a gag-reflex but I was too aroused to get turned off or get distracted. At this point, one of my hands was at the back of her head, nudging her to increase speed before....before....

I had to lean against the wall as molten, hot semen spurted out- streaks of cum pouring on her tongue as she milked me for her sustenance. She made sure she sucked me dry by fondling my balls gently.

I sure as hell didn't go to gym that day. We waited until the coast was clear and grabbed back to her place where we fucked at the concrete landing again.

(to be continued)
Old 09-08-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 9
GrandCanyon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrandCanyon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nicely written, please continue bro TS
Old 10-08-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting more uodates
Old 10-08-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kleptrocat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going bro!
Old 10-08-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wow nice one intern hmm sound yummy
Old 10-08-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
CGlim is Cool - loads of Potential

Are u that angry and crude when speaking to her......? With that language and she is still throwing herself at you.....u must be very attractive and marketable....

Amazing leh
Old 10-08-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

TurtleStreets is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTurtleStreets is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGlim View Post
Are u that angry and crude when speaking to her......? With that language and she is still throwing herself at you.....u must be very attractive and marketable....

Amazing leh
Please don't misunderstand. I merely wrote in such a way that it shows the hot and steamy portion of the 'relationship'.

I never touched on the 'journey' to get to the point that she was submissive nor the hellfire that I went through in between those steamy moments

Before I elaborate, it is important to say that I am by no means a psychologist. What I say is based on my interpretation of how her attitude arose.

There is a saying in the BDSM community that sex should always be Safe, Sane and Consensual.

While what we did was consensual and safe, she wasn't really the most sane person. Ultimately, I did stop having sex altogether with her and at the same time, tried to help her get her back to her own feet. Don't worry, it had a happy ending. That story is for another occasion.

There was one time that she was warded at a private hospital, self-admitted because she thought that she was going to die from an 'illness'. We are talking about like 'illness anxiety disorder' kind of behaviour.

After a five-digit stay hospital bill with a plethora of blood tests and an MRI, the doctors couldn't find anything physically wrong with her.

I would get calls late at night and dead early in the morning with her sobbing on the phone, telling me that something's wrong with her and that she was going to die. Shit's kinda cray cray

She gets insanely jealous and suspicious. She'd be nice to another girl then spew out the most vile, toxic shit about that same person when they walk away. She will get up your face to challenge you/make you admit something that isn't true then cry incessantly when she doesn't get what she wants

She once said that she wanted a chinchilla so she can name it after a girl she didnt like and then starve it to death (thankfully she didn't have any chinchillas). She had an argument with Kai Ning as well. Both of them cried and 'made up' but she still stabs Kai Ning behind her back.

Her parents-especially her father- were absent throughout her early childhood and teenage years due to being workaholics. She has a intense fear of being alone thus, why she chases after guys she believes can give her fatherly attention. She specifically targets guys that she feels she can call as 'her daddy'. Her father had an affair, so she thinks that hooking up/using sex can net you a man. She engages in risky sexual behaviour then panics afterwards about pregnancy scares. Her boytoy/daddy turnover rate seemed very high from my opinion. Even her dentist was kinda shocked to see me as if she had a different boy from a previous appointment.

She was officially diagnosed by a rheumatologist with Fibromyalgia. She says it stems from her being raped by one of her exes

Hell, you wouldn't even suspect that anything was wrong with her from her social media. It seemed so balanced with pictures of wholesome activities and no edgy shit. Regular tiktok posts with those lame ass dances.

She has self-harmed before. She also had a really bad UTI from trying to use a Rexona Powder dry deodorant as a dildo.

I've rarely felt genuine affection coming out from her. It felt like she was using me to fill a void in her heart or something.

Like I said, the more time I spent with her, the more I realised how damaged she was and how it was not going to end well for her.

Ultimately, she taught me important life lessons and she picked up a few good habits from me.

I will carry on with the regular segment next post. I just wanted to highlight that my story is pretty far from an erotica. It's more of a drama to be honest.
Her mom was kinda hot tho. I was still confused as to why her father cheated.

People are just never satisfied.

(To be continued)
Old 10-08-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
greenhonnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, thanks bro!
Old 11-08-2022, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
tommyj8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Such a good writer, love the steamy details and emotional drama.
Old 11-08-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Thank you bro TS for sharing this, like your writing style. Camping for more

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 11-08-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
LuisDiaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

"Seriously....? This is all that it takes to turn you on?"

Anna inched backwards, resting her back against my chest as she nested her nearly naked form on my crotch. I was sitting relaxed on the Arlington hotel arm chair with a smug look painted on my face. Prior to this, she was kneeling on the carpeted floor between my legs but, I told her to come closer and sit on me.

The sky blue babydoll lingerie that I just bought her was barely hanging on her silken, caramel skin. The left strap was resting on around her elbows while I was fondling her left breast.

"If you wanted to solve something complex, you're better off doing a rubiks cube. " My erect cock, coated with her spit, was blissfully snuggled up between her two tender, juicy thighs. It was throbbing. This was the day she learnt of my fetish. "Shouldn't you be flattered that I got hard for you this fast?"

Anna cheekily looked back at me before faking a sigh.

"It's just that I had a lot of things in mind. I wanted to show you my splits..like show off my sexy dance~"

She let out a soft whimper from her soft cup being fondled.

"You're actually kinda lame. I even bought my paddle today."

I lifted her slightly by her thighs, adjusting her so that my shaft was rubbing against her labia. She kept talking about shit that I didn't care about. I was too busy using her thighs to get myself off. She tried to fidget a few times, trying to ruin my moment. Fuck this bitch.

SCHHHLLLIIIITTT....SCCCHLLLIIIITT...SCHHHLLLLLIITT

It wasn't soon before long that length of my little brother and her inner thighs were lathered with her nectarine love juices. I could feel her body temperature rising, her breathing slowly picked up the pace. Perhaps she didn't know that her legs could be used as a weapon against me. She sounded in awe, mentioning that the tip of my cock was already glistening with pre-cum. Our bodies were giving out the scent of sex while I made love to the accessible length of her spine up to the back of her neck. She gave a cute moan~ and shuddered when I nibbled on her ear lobe.

She cooed and learned what it took to be a good little slut and used her inner thighs to squeeze and rub my cock. She was rubbing herself with my throbbing vein, biting her lip as she tried to stifle a whimper.

"Put it in me..." She exhaled, trying to get up so that she could slip that rod inside her eager pussy.

I quickly wrapped my arms from under her armpits preventing her from moving up , causing her to let out a rebellious whine. It was futile. The more she tried to squirm, the more my erection was lost between her smooth, yummy thighs.

I thrusted upwards. Causing my love-smothered thickness to create a series of sloshing sounds as I smeared it with her juices. The sudden jerk caused her to gasp as her lighter form was lifted slightly.

"Put in me...Please~" She begged me while digging her nails on the side of my legs. She tried to show her anger but this was one of the few times that I managed to ensnare her. I grabbed both her tits and kept her there-increasing the pace of my thrusts, letting her simmer as she felt my stiffness rubbing against her inner thighs.

"Say you want the dick"

I grinned before letting my tongue slither inside her ear, causing those beautiful lips of hers to make an 'O'. Her toes were curling as she shivered while her brain desperately tried to form words.

"I want the dick......."

I kept teasing her. Deny that cunt a good fucking.. I groped her breasts, feeling those soft mounds while I made love to her ear. She looked sultry as she squirmed. I used two fingers to tease her tummy.

Remember...a woman is more than just tits and ass- they like to be stimulated everywhere (and not just the physical state as well!)

"I want the dick........ I want the dick..."

It felt like my core was a slow-burning pile of coal that was suddenly tossed and turned adding new embers and crackles to a growing flame. She was mewling like a lamb desperately trying to get a feel of the dick inside her.

"I want the dick.. Please...PLEASE... FUCK ME!" Her voice was filled with misery.

I came.... All of it was just too hot. Just too much. I felt like the Jean Luc Picard from the USS enterprise trying to brace for impact. I jolted in my seat as globs of semen spurted out my dick, making a small puddle between her thighs. I busted so hard, some even flew to her knee cap.

She looked down and realised what had happened. She grumbled and made a tantrum because it would take some time before she could get some dick. She didn't even get to remove her lingerie.

Good times ~

(To be continued)
Old 12-08-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for updates
Old 12-08-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
redblackxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates
Advert Space Available