The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Engravedsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Betrayal

Tents up and eagerly waiting
Old 02-08-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 8

Since Miley was having her mid-term recess, she remained at home and Simon accompanied her. Over the next 2 days, they spent lots time in the house together but he remained passive and did not ask her for sex.

They talked a fair bit and got to know more about each other, especially those things that an uncle-in-law and a niece would never share with each other.

She told him that she had 2 good friends but they had not met since the pandemic started because both of her good friends were staying with their grandparents and they preferred not to head out too often. As such, she would be staying in the house most of the time until her lessons commenced.

Although they were 14 years apart, the similarities in their mindset and mentality made their age gap feel very much smaller.

When he asked her to try on the clothes to show him, she did so but complained that they were all too tiny and were showing off too much skin.

He told her that online clothes were not always fitting and if she did not like them, she could just throw them away. However, he knew that due to her prudent nature, she would not do so and would wear the clothes.

24 Sep (Friday)

Miley asked if she could return home to visit her mum in the afternoon since this was the first time in her life that she had been living away from home for more than a week.

Simon: Of course you can..... The reason why I asked you to stay here was to accompany me.... But I'm not bounding you and you have your freedom.... as my sugar....

She placed a finger on his lips to stop him from continuing and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Miley: thanks..... in this case, I'll be back for dinner tomorrow.... ok?... I don't want her to worry....

He smiled and nodded.

After she left, Simon went to do some deliveries as he had not worked for the past week..

25 Sep (Saturday)

Simon met Denis for lunch to thank him for his birthday gift but he did not tell Denis that the call girl was Miley.

After he reached home, Simon made a reservation for dinner. Once Miley was back, he told her about it and she quickly went into her room to change.

When she came back to the living room, she had already dolled up and changed into one of the dresses that he bought for her.

Simon: wow.... you're gorgeous.....

So far since he saw her again, Miley was in either T-shirts, tank tops, jeans, shorts or culottes. He had never seen her in a dress before and the current number accentuated her curves perfectly.

She blushed.

Miley: It's the dress that makes me look good..... Thanks for the dress.....

Simon: no.... you're already pretty even without the dress....

She blushed even redder when she caught his implicit meaning.

Simon: haha…. Let’s go...

Over the past few days, she had not wanted to go for dinner with him as she was afraid that they might meet one of her family members.

However, her mum’s cousins were all staying in Malaysia and due to the current pandemic situation, unlike Simon, they would not be able to come into the country without valid reasons.

Miley had told Simon that Erica was back to staying with her parents in the East and so, they would not have any reasons to come over to the South-West region for dinner.

As for Miley's own family, they were also staying in the East and had even less reason to come over to their side of the island.

Just as a safety precaution, the reservation that Simon made was at a quiet restaurant in Dempsey.

It was a rather pricey place and Miley was in awe. She told him that she had never been to such a restaurant before.

Since Simon did not ride his bike, after dinner, they took a taxi to Labrador park and strolled along the seaside. The place was deserted and he was pleasantly surprised when she placed her hand into his.

They found a bench and sat next to each other.

Miley: Life is so strange.... you were my uncle.... and now you're my.....

She stopped short of finishing her sentence.

Simon: I'm your what?....

Miley: you know....

Simon: ok.... I'm your sugar da....

Miley: tsk.....

Once again, she placed her finger to silence him.

Miley: you are now my.... boyfriend.....

Simon: Are you sure you want to be my girlfriend?.....

She laid her head on his shoulders.

Miley: yes.... no one had treated me so nice like what you did.... I feel so loved....

Simon: hmm.... sure.... you can be my girlfriend but if that's the case, I won't be giving you an allowance any more.....

Miley: yes.... you don't have to.... I intend to go out and work..... so if you still give me the allowances, it will feel strange to me....

Simon: silly.... while you're studying, I don't want you to work.... I'll continue to give you the allowances.....

She hugged his arm and he could feel that she was pressing her breasts into it.

He turned to find out that she was already looking at him.

Miley: I thought that the reason when you initially asked me to be your sugarbaby was because you were sexually attracted to me.... but over the past week, you have never ask me for sex.... why is that so?

Simon: If I had done so, would we even have gotten in a relationship?....

She thought about it and shook her head.

Simon: I like you..... and didn't want our relationship to be transactional....

She nodded.

Simon: .... but I'm definitely sexually attracted to you......

He leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She closed her eyes and their tongues met.

It was just 9pm but the nearest silhouette he could see was more than 50 meters away.

With their lips locked together and one hand holding the back of her waist, he grabbed her boobs with his free hand from the outside of her dress.

She broke off the kiss and looked around frantically. It was only after when she realized that there was no one around that she calmed down.

Miley: don't do that.... we're in public.....

Simon: hmmm.... ok... then let's go home.....

She nodded in agreement.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 02-08-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 9

Once they were back home, as soon as the door closed, their lips locked again.

He backed her against the wall and even as they were kissing frantically, he reached behind her and unzipped her dress. At the same time, she was unbuttoning his jeans. Clumsily they got the garments removed and broke from their kiss when she took off his T-shirt.

Facing each other, she was cladded in just the lacy black lingerie that he had bought a few days ago while he had only his underwear.

She was starting to breathe heavily and this time, she did not blush even though his eyes were roaming over her body.

She unclasped her bra and calmly dropped it on the floor. Her nipples were already erected and were begging him to suck them. He cupped her breasts and leaned forward.

Miley: go slow.... I want to enjoy your touches......

Once he began to lick her nipples, unlike the previous time at the hotel, she began to emit sounds of pleasure without any restraints.

Miley: aahh...... aahhh......

She was not standing there and doing nothing when he was sucking her tits. Somehow, she had managed to remove her thongs and also his underwear, leaving the both of them completely naked and standing just beside the main door.

She held his cock and started to stroke it gently. Concurrently, he slid one of his hands down along her tummy and across her pubic region.

He was pleased to find that she was now completely clean shaven.

He reached down further to spread her nether lips apart and ran a finger between her slit.

Miley: ohhhh...

She shivered when he found her clit.

Miley: eeenngghhh……..

Just as he had expected, she had a very sensitive clitoris.

Miley: ahhh... Simon .... I need your cock....

He stopped licking her tits and straightened up.

Her eyes were half closed and she was looking at him seductively while licking her lips and repeating what she just said.

Miley: ... I need your cock.....

He did not want her moans to alert the neighbour next door.

Simon: no…. Not yet….. Come…..

He led her to his room and closed the door.

She was already kneeling on the floor when he turned around. Instantly, she took his cock in her hands and looked up into his eyes as she stuck out her tongue to lick the tip of his penis.

Simon: ahh…..

She was smiling seductively as she engulfed his cock with her mouth and started to suck it.

Although she had sex with 2 other guys before Simon, he could tell that she was still rather inexperienced with a cock in her mouth as her teeth brushed against his member a few times.

Despite her inexperience, she was hardworking and tried her best to please him.

Simon: Miley…. Wait….

She stopped and looked at him guiltily.

Miley: are you not enjoying it?....

Simon: let’s go onto the bed…..

He laid on the bed and she climbed into it, preparing to resume licking his penis but he stopped her again.

Simon: no…. Turn the other way…..

She hesitated.

Miley: erm…. I’m actually very sensitive there….. And I might not be able to concentrate to please you….

Simon: It’s ok…. Just don’t bite it off….

She giggled and followed his instructions as they got into a 69 position.

She continued to suck his cock while he started to lick her pussy. She started to moan incessantly.

Just like she said, within 2 minutes of toying her clit with his tongue, she was unable to control any more. She stopped sucking his cock and moaned incessantly.

Miley: eennggghhh!!...... eeennnggghhh!!!.........

As he continued to lick her, he inserted 2 fingers into her pussy and began to finger-fuck her.

Once her thighs began to quiver, he removed his fingers and stopped touching her.

She rolled away from him, laying with her back on the bed.

He positioned himself between her legs and waited until she opened her eyes. She looked at him seductively.

Miley: Simon..... I need your cock…..

She reached down to hold his cock and he went on top of her. Once he was in position, she slowly led him into her pussy. Just like before, she was wet yet he could feel her tightness as he penetrated her.

Miley: aahh…… you are so hard…. Ahhh….

He began to fuck her furiously.

Miley: OHHH!!!...... AAHHHH!!!!..... FUCK ME SIMON!!!!....... FUCK ME HARD!!!.... YES!!!..... AAAHHH……

Unlike the previous time, she was very vocal this time, telling me what she wanted from him.

Miley: ENNGGHHHH......... EEENNGGHHHHH!!!!....

Before long, she curled her toes and once again, he could feel the walls of her tunnel beginning to grip tightly onto his shaft

She was even louder than the time in the hotel room as she had her orgasm but this time, she did not try to stifle her screams and grabbed the mattress tightly.

Miley: OH!!!.... SIMON!!!!..... ERRRRNNNNNNN!!!!....ERRRRNNNNNNN!!!!....

He did not slow his speed and less than a minute later, it was too much for him.

He withdrew his penis from her and immediately shot out his load, leaving a trail of pearly droplets on her tummy.

Feeling totally spent, he laid down beside her.

For a few minutes, they did not move and looked into each other’s eyes.

Eventually, he got up and passed her some tissues. After she wiped his semen away, she laid down beside him on the bed.

Miley: How many sex partners did you have before?....

Simon was apprehensive of her question.

Miley: You are good..... so I am curious to know..... and you don’t have to lie because I already know that you also go to prostitutes…..

His heart skipped a beat. He liked Miley and wanted their relationship to last a lot longer.

Miley: ….. But I know that you were in prison for the few years and aunt Erica left at that time….. you were alone…. So I don’t blame you and whatever had happened was in the past…. As long as you stop going to those working girls from now onwards….. So tell me…. How many sex partners did you have before?

He decided to be as conservative as possible but had to make sure that it was something that she would believe.

Simon: erm….. Maybe 10…..

She frowned. Obviously it was a little too many for her liking.

Miley: hmmpphhff… pervert…..

She turned away from him.

Even though they had just gotten together, her emotions were not too difficult to read and he could already sense what was running through her mind. He knew that she was uncomfortable with what he had just told her but was not really angry and so he knew exactly how to simmer her down.

Her back was still facing him and he reached down and began to rub her clit from behind.

Miley: AhhhhHHH…. SIMON!.... Don’t Do That!....

She turned around to face him.

He quickly readjusted his hand and found her clit again. This time, he immediately began to rub her clit vigorously and it worked.

Miley: Oh SHIT!!!...... errrnnnghhhh!!.....

Instinctively, she spread her legs for him and his cock immediately stood up to the task at hand.

That night, they had another 2 more rounds of sex before they fell asleep in each other arms.

His ex-wife's niece was now his full fledged girlfriend.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 02-08-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

hopefully today update is an interesting read for everyone

Old 02-08-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
juneta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more steamy updates!

This guy must be a eunuch, or a lan hong
Old 02-08-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Bro Pusslover

Superd!!!!
Thank you very much for your hard work.
Looking forward for your update. 😅😅😅
Old 02-08-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Bro Pusslover

Superd!!!!
Thank you very much for your hard work.
Looking forward for your update. 😅😅😅
Old 02-08-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Iclaire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more update
Old 02-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
cannotho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love this thread!
Old 02-08-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Ep 10

26 Sep (Sunday)

Last night, Miley had immediately fallen asleep naked in his room after having sex. She was so tired that she did not even bathe or step out of the room thereafter and Simon had to go out to the living room to retrieve their clothes from the main door entrance before dropping them into the laundry basket. He then joined her in bed.

It was 10am this morning when he was woken up by Miley.

In his slumber, he had suddenly felt an intense pleasure on his cock and his eyes flew open. Miley was not sleeping beside him and when he looked under the duvet, her eyes were fixated on him as she was sucking his dick.

He did not know when it started but his cock was already at full mast.

Simon: ahh……

He pulled the comforter away to expose her naked body but she was still happily sucking away.

Simon: Come…. Let me lick your pussy…..

She giggled and moved herself above him. Once they were in a 69 position, he realized that she was already wet.

Simon: You’re horny already?....

She ignored his question and continued pleasuring his cock.

*slurp* *slurp*

Simon knew what she wanted and began to paint her pussy gently with his tongue.

Simon: mmphf…… *slurp*.... Mpphhfff….

This morning, it took barely two minutes when she was unable to take it any more.

She got up and with the front of her body facing him, she straddled her legs across his body.

Simon: wow….. you’re really horny this morning….. didn’t you have enough last night?

She cringed her nose and stuck her tongue at him.

Miley: bleahhhhh…. No!.... hehe….

He laughed at her reactions.

Holding his cock, she lowered herself onto it.

Miley: aaahhhhh……

As she started to ride him, he grabbed her breasts and teased her nipples.

Miley: ennngghhh…… eennngghhh…..

It was not long before she got tired and stopped.

Miley: I prefer that you're the one to do the work….

Simon: lazy girl…..

Miley: hehe…..

She laid down on the bed and he went on top of her in a missionary position.

He started thrusting into her slowly and they kissed for a while before placing her calves on his shoulders before leaning on the back of her legs and moving into a “wheelbarrow” position.

Instantly the tones of her moans changed.

Miley: enngghhh!… eennngghhh!.. ennngghhh!!……

Although they had only made love 4 times, he had already found out some of the dead-give-away reactions by her body during their copulation.

When the walls of her tunnel began to slightly constrict itself around his cock, he knew that this was a prelude to her orgasm and he further increased his speed so as to bring her over the edge.

Just by looking at her pretty face which was now contorted with pleasure, he knew that it was a matter of seconds before she would reach her climax and his own was not far behind.

Suddenly, the door to the bedroom opened.

Denis: WOHH!..... WOHH!.....

Simon heard his voice but did not turn to look at his best friend.

Before Simon had gotten to know Erica, they used to have foursome sessions that involved exchanging girlfriends but of course it was with the girls' consensus. So Simon did not feel embarrassed at all and continued fucking Miley but if she wanted him to stop, he would do so immediately.

When Miley heard the guy’s voice, she was shocked and turned her head towards him. She saw him staring at her naked body but even before she could stop Simon from fucking her, the inevitable happened.

The next 5 seconds seemed to play itself out in slow motion for her.

1st second

She suddenly felt an additional sensation down at her pussy and looked down instantly. She did not realize when it had happened but Simon was rubbing her clit while still thrusting his cock into her.

2nd second

Intense pleasure suddenly shot through her body so fast that she could not stop herself from moaning out loudly even though she knew that the guy was staring at her.

Miley: EENNGGHHH!!!..... EENNGGHHHH!!!!.....

3rd second

Her thighs began to quiver and she tilted her head back on the mattress. She had never felt this stimulated before and her mind went blank. All she wanted was to bring herself over the edge.

She pushed her hips upwards and tried to offer her entire pussy to Simon.

4th second

Inside her pussy, the walls of her tunnel were starting to convulse.

Simon stopped touching her pussy but one of her fingers replaced his and started to rub herself vigorously. With her other hand, she reached up and grabbed her tits while she pinched her nipple.

Miley: EENNGGHHH!!!..... EENNGGHHHH!!!!.....

5th second

Her orgasm burst through her entire body.

Miley: OH GAWD!!!! …. ERRRRNNNNNNN!!!!.... SIMON!!!!.....ERRRRNNNNNNN!!!!.... DON’T STOP!!!!.....

Her reactions were even more intense than any of their previous love-making sessions and Simon knew that she was having a massive orgasm.

Miley: ERRRRNNNNNNN!!!!......ERRRRNNNNNNN!!!!....

Looking at her, he could not hold back any more and quickly retracted from her as he emptied his load on her tummy.

As her climax worked through her body, Miley laid on the bed with her legs spread apart, completely forgetting that Denis was still in the room, allowing him to have a clear and unobstructed view of her pussy.

Denis: what the fuck bro!.... She is….. She is….. Erica’s niece!.....

He was the best man at Simon’s wedding and even though she had grown up now, obviously he remembered who she was.

His voice brought her back from her trance-like state.

Miley: SHIT!....

Without cleaning off the sperms that were on her tummy, she jumped out of bed, dashed into the toilet in the room and slammed the door after her.

For the first time since he came in, Simon turned to his friend.

Simon: bro…. can you wait for me outside?.... I’ll come out and we’ll speak there….

Denis: ermmm…. ok…..

While he was cleaning up and wearing his clothes, Simon thought about why Denis came to his place without informing him.

He was not surprised that Denis could get into his house since he was the one who had given Denis the passcode to his door in the past. It was just in case he needed Denis to send him home if he ever got drunk when they were outside or Denis could let himself in when he came over for a drinking session.

Moreover, he was a bachelor then and they were best friends.

However, Denis would normally inform him beforehand that he was coming. He must have a reason for this.

Miley was still in the toilet when he wore a pair of shorts and went out to the living room.

Simon: what’s up bro…….

Denis: hey… sorry for just dropping in like this…. I forgot to tell you yesterday that Bryan invited us to his place for his birthday celebration this weekend and wanted to ask if you would like to share a gift for him …. I texted you yesterday and tried calling you but you did not reply…. With the pandemic, I was worried about you…..

Simon frowned. As far as he remembered, his phone did not ring.

Denis threw something at him and he caught it. It was his phone.

Denis: I found it on the floor here…..

He pointed to an area next to his feet and Simon supposed that either Miley or him might have accidentally kicked it out from his jeans during their throes of passion last night since his jeans were on the floor.

When Simon checked his phone, it was then that he remembered that he had switched it to silent mode before they entered the restaurant last night. Just like Denis said, there were multiple messages from him since last night and there were also 10 missed calls from 7 am this morning.

Simon: sorry about it…..

Denis: it’s ok…. Bro…. I’m glad that you are fine….

He nodded in the direction of Simon’s room.

Denis: but bro, she is who I said she was, right?...

Simon nodded.

Denis: eh... I know that you were badly hurt when Erica left you during the time when you needed her the most….. I just want to know if you are taking revenge on her?....

Simon: no….

Simon explained how he got to meet Miley again and Denis was shocked.

Denis: NO FUCK BRO!....

He realized that he was too loud and lowered his voice.

Denis: You mean that she is the girl whom I booked for you?!!....

Simon: yes….

Denis: what the fuck man…. so she’s now your girlfriend?!

Simon: yes….

Denis: wow….. But bro…. if your ex-wife finds out about this, she’ll kill you….

Simon: she won't..... anyway, we’re already divorce…. so I am free to date whoever I want to....

Denis: erm... bro... don't mind if I ask this.....erm... is she still in the business?....

Simon: nope.... And I really like Miley….

Denis: Congrats bro…. But don’t use up all of your inheritance on her ok?.....

Simon: I know…. Thanks…..

They discussed a little about Bryan’s birthday and Denis left after that.

Old 03-08-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13785 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Time to sleep after bedtime story
Old 03-08-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kleptrocat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
As her climax worked through her body, Miley laid on the bed with her legs spread apart, completely forgetting that Denis was still in the room, allowing him to have a clear and unobstructed view of her pussy.
Love this view!
Old 03-08-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoying this beautifully well written story, cheers!
Old 03-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lyj1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp for more updates!
Old 03-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Ep 11

Once she slammed the door behind her, Miley stood at the sink and looked at herself. Her face was flushed and her body felt hot. She could not believe that she just had an orgasm in front of a stranger.

She felt that she had debased her dignity but yet felt perversely excited by what had just happened. Her mind and emotions were in conflict with each other and it made her extremely confused.

She did not know what to think and quickly went into the shower, hoping to shake off these undesirable thoughts.

She had wrapped herself in the towel that Simon had hung in the toilet since she did not have any clothes in the room and exited the bathroom.

At the same time, Simon walked back into the room and the instant she saw him, her weird thoughts disappeared.

She frowned and did not look too pleased.

Miley: who is that?!.... And how did he get into your house?!!...

Simon: He’s my bestie, Denis…. And he has my passcode because I gave it to him in the past…..

Miley: so why is he here?....

He explained to her and she was not impressed.

Miley: you should have stopped when he was in the room…. I’m sure he had a long good look at my naked body….

She crossed her hands over her bosom and said sarcastically.

He cocked his head to one side and squinted his eyes.

Simon: hmmm….. Maybe I should…. But you were also touching yourself….

She knew what he meant and should have pushed him away at that moment instead of stimulating herself even further.

Miley: TSK!….

Simon: haha…. You are too sexy at that moment…. And I can’t stop…..

Miley: hmmphfff….

She blushed and he went over to hug her.

Miley: has he left?..... I’m too embarrassed to see him now….

Simon: oh… he had already left while you were still bathing….

He turned to kiss her and slipped his hand under her towel at the same time. She did not stop him as he had found her clit and was starting to rub it.

Miley: Aahhh…... Ahhh…

He pulled the towel off her body and it fell to the floor.

For the 2nd time that morning, they made love again.

When they were done, they continued to lay in bed.

Simon: Were you always so horny when you were with your ex?...

Miley: no... erm.... we didn't have a lot of chances to do it very often since I was working part-time and studying.....

She just confirmed the reason why he had felt that she was rather inexperienced.

They continued to talk and remained in bed until lunch time when they ordered delivery. After lunch, they continued to stay at home and did not have sex again as they watched some movies on a streaming network.

That night, they made love again and she slept in his room once more.

27 Sep (Monday)

It was the start of the new term but all of Miley’s lessons in her campus were cancelled due to some new restrictions imposed by the government. Although she did not need to return to school for lessons, she still needed to attend online lessons on her laptop.

As such, Simon decided to leave her alone and did not disturb her.

Aside from last Friday, he had not worked for the whole week and so he went out to do his deliveries again.

That evening, he did some takeaways back for their dinner while he was on his way home.

While they were eating, they agreed that since they were now officially a couple, it would be easier for her to sleep in his room. After dinner, he helped her move all her stuff into his room before they made love again.

Before they fell asleep in his room, Denis texted Simon that the birthday gathering for Bryan would be postponed due to the new restrictions imposed by the government.

1 October (Friday)

The rest of the week was pretty routine for them. She used the room which she was previously sleeping in for her lessons in the day and he would do a takeaway for them when he returned home in the evening.

That night in bed, he transferred the allowances to her.

She was not too pleased initially.

Miley: Why are you still giving me the money?... Are you still treating me like your sugarbaby?....

Simon: no… I’m not…. What about you?....

Miley: Of course not!..... Then what is the meaning of this?!....

Simon: well…. I just want to help out your mum so that she does not need to work so hard…. Afterall she was nice to me when Erica was married to me….. Moreover, I told you that I don’t want you to worry about your expenses and tuition fees….

She kept quiet and considered his explanation.

After a while, she spoke again.

Miley: Why are you so nice to me?….

He squeezed her hand.

Simon: Because I want you to be happy…..

Eventually, she told him that she will keep enough for her allowances and tuition fees while she would pass the remainder to her mum tomorrow when she visited her.

Simon told her that he would let her decide how she would use the money as long as Miley did not need to work and could concentrate on her studies.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1