The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Squirt/Orgasm Your Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngheart69 View Post
Shifu, can elaborate more on how to foreplay until the girl buay tahan
In my case me always can not tahan not the girl
foreplay you cum already meh lol foreplay until at least the girl orgas once first
Old 14-08-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 9
Rayes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRayes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My wife started squirting in every session after giving birth to our boy. Quite an add-on to our sex life. Got to use hair dryer to dry the wet sheet after every session now. Confirmed not urine as there isn’t a slight ammonia smell and it’s colorless.
Old 29-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Can say Squirting is actually much harder to achieve than Orgasm?
Old 29-08-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
Dear Bros, i was talking with a few bros here regarding SQUIRT.

Do u squirt your girl often?
Do ur girl squirt?
Can your girl squirt?

How many times can U OrGas, sister?
How many times can U make your GF/ FwB/ Fling/ Wife OrGas?

Lets share the experiences Bros & Sis. Shall we?
My husband can make me squirt.

Just need to find the right angle to hit my g-spot.

Of course I must be aroused first.
Old 30-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post

May I ask is it through fucking, fingering or licking?
Old 30-08-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman111 View Post
May I ask is it through fucking, fingering or licking?
Definitely not licking.

Mostly fucking. Fingering rarely unless I'm super aroused.
Old 30-08-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Did you check your squirt whether is pee.
How to find the right angle where the g-spot.
And where your g-spot

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 30-08-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Did you check your squirt whether is pee.
How to find the right angle where the g-spot.
And where your g-spot
Hahahahaha.

It's around two inches up. The texture? is different from the rest of the inner walls.

The right angle for me is in missionary, he will aim upwards, in doggy, aim downwards, to rub that spot with his dickhead.

Whether it's pee or not... I really don't know now that you mentioned it. But it doesn't smell like pee, it's clear in colour, and it feels damn good.
Old 31-08-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
uvray is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruvray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

squirt is def not pee. my wife is a squirter if i really get her high enough.

started off when she was my then-gf, once was licking her really high in hall, and fingering her at the same time. i have the habit of licking her until she is about to spray, then move up and use my cock to rub her clit. there was once roomie walked in when she was half-spraying, she didn't see but needless to say roomie saw everything and we became very close after that

i rmb the first time i got her to squirt was at h81/fragrance. she was using the bidet spray in the toilet on herself and i was watching her. when she cum, i suddenly spread her legs apart and started licking her pussy. lick and lick until she said she wanna pee but i refused to let go. when she started spraying adn hissing i knew that was it. confirm is not pee cos i drink her squirt quite often and it's not the pee taste or smell.

after marriage, she doesn't like to spray on the bed cos she dun like it being wet when she sleep. so we will always end up liocking until she cum, and ill bring her to the toilet, sit her down on the bowl, spread her legs n lips and continue licking her pussy. most of the time will spray.

and yes it's not pee cos i have kinda a pee fetish so i'll usually ask to watch her pee (either squatting or sitting on the toilet), or ask her to pee on my cock. there was once when we were dating and we were making out in a public toilet (those squat kind), i asked to watch her pee squatting. so she peed for me and immediately after that i rubbed her clit until she sprayed again into the toilet while squatting still. so yes, it's not pee cos her bladder would have been empty alr. colour is different too... but good that she's a gusher so the hiss is louder and got more squirt to enjoy hehehe
Old 02-09-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
My first and only time getting a ML to squirt. Or she claim she got.

Very familiar with the ML. RTM 3-4 times already.

Visit her when she move "house" with her sister.

When reached there,realise it is a 2 stories apartment. And she stays at 2nd story.

Then the regular things happen. But i am more arouse this time due to all the notti tots when i know she stays at 2nd story.

When the time for me to service her, i told her can try something more kinky.

She sound interested and ask how. I told her to eating her at the staircase.

She is ok with it.

As i begin to eat her, everything was normal. We begin to hear her sister talkinh and bringing her customer at the first story whole things become very exciting and kinky.

Can sense she getting more intense and arouse. When she jerk, the sweat meet the wooden floor. Her moaning getting louder and louder.

She just louder even i told her to control abit.

Then out of sudden, i sense a gush of juice exited her. Her jerking and moaning stops. As usual she push my head away. Her whole face and body are red. And she told me she has a very intense orgasm.

I also told about her about the gush of water. She says should be her squirting.
Old 02-09-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
cunnister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
My first and only time getting a ML to squirt. Or she claim she got.

Very familiar with the ML. RTM 3-4 times already.

Visit her when she move "house" with her sister.

When reached there,realise it is a 2 stories apartment. And she stays at 2nd story.

Then the regular things happen. But i am more arouse this time due to all the notti tots when i know she stays at 2nd story.

When the time for me to service her, i told her can try something more kinky.

She sound interested and ask how. I told her to eating her at the staircase.

She is ok with it.

As i begin to eat her, everything was normal. We begin to hear her sister talkinh and bringing her customer at the first story whole things become very exciting and kinky.

Can sense she getting more intense and arouse. When she jerk, the sweat meet the wooden floor. Her moaning getting louder and louder.

She just louder even i told her to control abit.

Then out of sudden, i sense a gush of juice exited her. Her jerking and moaning stops. As usual she push my head away. Her whole face and body are red. And she told me she has a very intense orgasm.

I also told about her about the gush of water. She says should be her squirting.
Nice share bro. Did you try her sister too?
Old 02-09-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunnister View Post
Nice share bro. Did you try her sister too?
Nah... The look and feel does not suit me. Like xmm. I prefer MILF.

But her sister is very popular too.

Too bad is never get to see her sister when i leave that day. Because the ML told me her sister ask her what happen that day, why she moan till so loud (she tot we do it in the room).

I heard her sister request some bros to do the same. But was rejected. Suspect maybe she is at the first floor how to do it. =P

But i tried before with another ML who is staying in anothet condo that had 2 stories apartment. She is at the first floor this time. But she never squirt so not part of this thread.
Old 02-09-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light

I have made about every 9 of 10 girls cum orgasms. Some cum only once, some can orgas continuously for 2-3 minutes, some can get multiple orgasms like 20-30 orgas in 2 hours.

Much fewer girls I can get them to squirt though. Some will squirt a tiny bit, dripping out. A few are gushers, shoot with loud gushing sound and eject jets of fountain 2-3 feet into the air.

I have drank so much squirts, some are neutral taste like fresh water, sometimes salty or bitter. Maximum I have drank 6 squirts in a row non-stop. Never taste or smell like urine to me.

I can make the girl squirt by fingers, licking or fucking. I can make the girl squirt within a few seconds, usually takes about 1-2 minutes before she squirt.

A girl who squirts automatically get her orgasm with it, but a girl who orgas doesnt necessarily get a squirt. The girl has got to be in the right mood and correct frame of mind to achieve a squirt.

I hope this info helps.
Old 03-09-2022, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahahahaha.

It's around two inches up. The texture? is different from the rest of the inner walls.

The right angle for me is in missionary, he will aim upwards, in doggy, aim downwards, to rub that spot with his dickhead.

Whether it's pee or not... I really don't know now that you mentioned it. But it doesn't smell like pee, it's clear in colour, and it feels damn good.

When u first started squirt, how does it feels like?
Old 03-09-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
When u first started squirt, how does it feels like?
This was my reply in another thread.

think there is a similar loading phase for clitoral orgasms, for me there is a build-up of the sensations, my legs twitch and jerk involuntarily, then there's this feeling that travels upwards? At the peak of the orgasm, my whole body will jerk and my legs will clamp shut around his hand, then I'll lose sensation for a short while, there's this tingling or shivering sensation in my hands and legs? Not very sure how to describe it well, but this is purely when he is playing with my clit.

Penetration wise I'm not very sure if I really had an orgasm from just penetration before, usually he will play with my clit as well and the feeling is similar to what described above when reaching the peak, just that there is the added sensation of the cock rubbing along the insides. Sometimes I feel it more intensely so I guess that's when I'm contracting?

When he targets my g-spot, the sensation is as above but many times amplified, and I will feel giddy. Sometimes I don't even know I squirted until I see the wet patch on the bed or on the floor, but he tells me he can tell I'm going to squirt when I get a lot tighter and try to squeeze him out, that's when he will increase the pressure on that area and I will squirt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1