The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Squirt/Orgasm Your Girl

Dear Bros, i was talking with a few bros here regarding SQUIRT.

Do u squirt your girl often?
Do ur girl squirt?
Can your girl squirt?

How many times can U OrGas, sister?
How many times can U make your GF/ FwB/ Fling/ Wife OrGas?

Lets share the experiences Bros & Sis. Shall we?
Old 25-07-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Squirt/Orgasm Your Girl

Not all girls can squirt, for your girl to reach orgasm depends on foreplay, and chemistry...
Old 25-07-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Hahahahas I don’t think I have ever squirt before or also don’t know how it feels. I only know the very high feeling and then the pee sensation comes and I try to stop myself from peeing I guess doing so also stops squirting? Maybe next time will try not to stop the feeling.. and see what happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post

Do ur girl squirt?
Can your girl squirt?

I guess this is somewhat true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Not all girls can squirt, for your girl to reach orgasm depends on foreplay, and chemistry...
Old 25-07-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Hahahahas I don’t think I have ever squirt before or also don’t know how it feels. I only know the very high feeling and then the pee sensation comes and I try to stop myself from peeing I guess doing so also stops squirting? Maybe next time will try not to stop the feeling.. and see what happens
Yes, plsss.. let us know once u hv done that, sis

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-07-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

My last 2 outings with different ladies, they mentioned am the first to make them squirt; makes their legs jelly and a feeling they never had before with their past partners In the past I thought squirting will varies woman to woman. But with the right skill and technique, I feel is possible to make each woman squirt a fountain.
Old 25-07-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
Knightriderz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKnightriderz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wonder what is the composition of the squirt when they do squirt
Old 25-07-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

It took quite a while but eventually I did figure out how to get my wife to squirt. It's really about the intensity of the stimulation. And I guess it is different for different ladies.
Old 25-07-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightriderz View Post
I wonder what is the composition of the squirt when they do squirt
my wife thinks it's her urine.
Old 25-07-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post

Do ur girl squirt?
Can your girl squirt?

Yes i can make the girl orgas. The common thing i do is foreplay until they buay tahan. Girls themselves tell me the foreplay important.
Old 25-07-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Quote:

Oh yeah do please let us know sis
Old 25-07-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakracer View Post
Yes i can make the girl orgas. The common thing i do is foreplay until they buay tahan. Girls themselves tell me the foreplay important.
this is true the foreplay is a major factor in making them cum / squirt. and making them crave for more
Old 25-07-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Yo, thanks for the support! Ms Jasee, mind to share with us how do u orgas? Do u orgas often? How often? Under what circum will u orgas?
Old 25-07-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

so is it pee? my wife thinks it's pee
Old 25-07-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
so is it pee? my wife thinks it's pee
No its squirt
Old 25-07-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I try to stop myself from peeing I guess doing so also stops squirting?
Sis i think pee and squirt different haha.. i think guys can tell whenever they wanna cum or pee.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1