The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Public Adventures/ Exhibitionist Encounters

where the shop would like camp joking.

interesting notti fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiosort View Post
Guys! I got a date tonight! FB asked me go her shop after work today to help unpack. New shipments of clothes coming in. Planning for adventure in her shop tonight
Old 01-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Guys! I got a date tonight! FB asked me go her shop after work today to help unpack. New shipments of clothes coming in. Planning for adventure in her shop tonight
Good for you, please share the FR
Old 01-08-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
hohoebkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok lah cut things short, we both walk totally naked for 45mins inside there cos we were sure there were nobody.
And yes, she is an exhibitionist.
So she won't mind to be seen naked if people happen to be there?
Old 02-08-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoebkk View Post
If she mind she wont do it liao right
Old 03-08-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoebkk View Post
Dont know leh, but that time really no ppl and we really never meet any.
Old 03-08-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!tiosort is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
Good for you, please share the FR
Paiseh, a bit busy after i help, end up i go help almost every other night. Do a quick one. So essentially after closing time she will lock up store from inside and switch off all lights. She did the unpacking, hanging, sticking up all in nude. Am sorry i cannot share photos cos it will be very obvious where is the shop. 1st nite help her only i also cannot tahan had sex in the shop. At stratigic location, can see outside but ppl too busy to look inside.
Old 03-08-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Paiseh, a bit busy after i help, end up i go help almost every other night. Do a quick one. So essentially after closing time she will lock up store from inside and switch off all lights. She did the unpacking, hanging, sticking up all in nude. Am sorry i cannot share photos cos it will be very obvious where is the shop. 1st nite help her only i also cannot tahan had sex in the shop. At stratigic location, can see outside but ppl too busy to look inside.
Wow sounds like a crowded zone
Old 03-08-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
cowtroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Does she need helpers to unpack? haha
Old 11-08-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Whao... Am on leave today. Came early to her clothing store since 730am. Reverse lock the glass door and have mac breakfast nude inside. She's supposed to change the 4 mannequins fashion after breakfast. Cos she doing in the nude, i ask her if she dared to pose as a 5th mannequins. She did. 2 plus 2 nude mannequins was near windows, she was more inside right in middle of the glass door, say 2 to 3m inside. Still, i find it hard to hold back for that few mins as ppl rush pass to work without taking a 2nd look. I darn weak lah, stroke myself behind the counter while i ask her stay there.
Those bros or sis working in town... U know what u missed at 8 to 9am this morning if u were walking and looking at hp.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Whao... Am on leave today. Came early to her clothing store since 730am. Reverse lock the glass door and have mac breakfast nude inside. She's supposed to change the 4 mannequins fashion after breakfast. Cos she doing in the nude, i ask her if she dared to pose as a 5th mannequins. She did. 2 plus 2 nude mannequins was near windows, she was more inside right in middle of the glass door, say 2 to 3m inside. Still, i find it hard to hold back for that few mins as ppl rush pass to work without taking a 2nd look. I darn weak lah, stroke myself behind the counter while i ask her stay there.
Those bros or sis working in town... U know what u missed at 8 to 9am this morning if u were walking and looking at hp.
wtf! what did i miss ! is she clean shaven like those mannequins ?
else sure can see mah, odd one out with a bush
Old 11-08-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:

You should censor everything expect you and her hot nude body.
Old 11-08-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

I got once did it in hospital with my girlfriend in many years ago.

Hahaha.
Old 11-08-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Wow bro...u r a lucky guy to hv found such a notti gal who likes to go naked

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-08-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
wtf! what did i miss ! is she clean shaven like those mannequins ?
else sure can see mah, odd one out with a bush
Yah she is smooth. She shaved me too🤦‍♂️.. Shag man, a lady pulling your dick skin and holding a knife
Old 11-08-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow bro...u r a lucky guy to hv found such a notti gal who likes to go naked
Not naughty lah, she just a nudist, even at home she dont wear
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1