The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
U should ask your wife to suck his cock lah

What u waiting for?

His cock hard liao
That is too fast liao, should just put her bra and panty in the toilet let him have fun and diy first...haha
Slowly mah, step by step, cannot too fast suck his cock, not fun liao...lol
Old 08-05-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 13
sarumonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. Best thread so far
Old 08-05-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 15
Vibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud of

TS missing, must be bonking his preggy wife now … lolz

Pls PM me if you know of girls willing to do that.

Thank you.
Old 08-05-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting. Waiting for more~
Old 10-05-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks all for the replies. I've been away, and am still away, but I do read messages.

Nice kinky messages. One member suggested to give her love bites, and see how teacher would react. Very good idea - pity I didn't think of it earlier. Fyi, the tutor sessions had already ended, so I can't go back and redo it.

Not sure what to write in this few minutes I have, before wife wakes up from sleep (on our second honeymoon).

The scenario is not staged acting. Where teacher is concerned, his student is someone's wife, whose husband hired him to teach her. That's why can't come on too strong like going to suck his cock, or impending cuck thread and all. That can backfire for both sides.

I'm not done describing lesson 8. And after lesson 8, still got more to come.

Writing Scene

This is the writing scene. Actually there wasn't supposed to have any mandarin writing exercises (just BM), but don't know why teacher asked her to write mandarin in this session.
But I think these gave teacher the best views. Teacher cranes his head to have a closeup view - supposedly of what she's writing. But you see her right nipple is just next to her pen. I don't think teacher was just looking at her writing. He was surely getting a closeup view of her exposed nipple.
Old 10-05-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Not only the story is good. The comments are entertaining.

Whatever you guys suggest to TS, just don't suggest that he go and suck the cock. hahaha.

One of my friend suggested a threesome to his FB. His FB agreed and the condition is that he got to suck the other man's cock. Now he is in a dilemma. hahaha.
Old 10-05-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

yes nice story
Old 10-05-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
makka1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get a better camera please.
Old 10-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

If u still can make room for 'script development', i would suggest u try to place 1-2 strands of pukes at the edge of your wife's mouth or in-between her teeth before the tutor's arrival.
Greet him with the pukes in your wife's mouth or stuck between her tooth
Old 10-05-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hahahaha! This one’s FB really knows how to kick some balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Not only the story is good. The comments are entertaining.

Whatever you guys suggest to TS, just don't suggest that he go and suck the cock. hahaha.

One of my friend suggested a threesome to his FB. His FB agreed and the condition is that he got to suck the other man's cock. Now he is in a dilemma. hahaha.
Old 11-05-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 23
ironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro TS, thanks for sharing.

In case you need a backup tutor, I think my Chinese also quite powerful, can even write business mail and “debate” in Chinese.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
makka1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmushroom View Post
Bro TS, thanks for sharing.

In case you need a backup tutor, I think my Chinese also quite powerful, can even write business mail and “debate” in Chinese.
For all we know, TS may be the teacher in the photos
Old 11-05-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Please arrange for your wife to "accidentally" walk past and brush his KKJ
must be damn hard sia! sakali bigger and harder than yrs! wahahahaha
Old 11-05-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
upanddown99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow great content
Old 12-05-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
That is too fast liao, should just put her bra and panty in the toilet let him have fun and diy first...haha
Slowly mah, step by step, cannot too fast suck his cock, not fun liao...lol
Bro get your wife go Farrer Road or Serangoon Road

Confirm alot Bangala watch your wife
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1