The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Haha cold pussy it’s doable if rigor mortis haven’t set in
Hahaha omg, that's damn gross
Old 09-03-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
9pokes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: RAW with girls from dating app

Just to share my personal exp a little bit of having raw with this girl i dated for quite awhile after knowing her from tinder. All our encounters were at H81 and she was the one that didn't mind going raw too even when i didnt brought or bought a condom. So i guess if the girl really likes you enough, it isnt that hard convincing them to go raw with you
Old 11-08-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
brainteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Long ago using wechat but now alot of PRC.

Still remember met on SG 40+.. petite size MILF, with a snake tattoo behind your shoulder. Very Clean Shave and TIGHT.
Old 12-08-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

I met my ex-FWB (GH), can see from the girls banged from dating app thread here from OKC.

How it started: We matched on OKC, then she saw my profile pic with my bike (I drive & ride) and I offered to take her out for a spin at night after her pole dancing lessons in my car, but she insisted on taking the bike.

After picking her, we went to a cafe Tiong Bahru to chill and eat and I saw her taking out some pills (3 rows of 7 iirc, then with number behind) so I'm guessing it's BC Pills. After chilling, she wanted me to bring her around on my bike to see so we sped through CTE but it started raining so I rode to a carpark near my place and at some ulu spot chit chatting.

I told her to come to my place nearby to "dry up" and "chill and watch movie". We lay together on a big bean bag, then put my hand across her to "help her keep warm" and that's where things heated up.

Long story short, pounded the f**k out of her and when I was about to fire, I wanted to pull out but she say she's "safe" so small head took over control and fired in.

We met 3-4 times every week to do it in my car, my house, H81, public etc etc all raw and things got boring so we parted ways.

Fun fact: when we matched on OKC, she asked me what I'm looking for so I upfront said "Someone to F on NSA terms and to let me creampie every single time" then she gave me her contact hahaha.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That has been my experience in recent years also. One was a young married Malaysian girl whose sex life was nonexistent, young as in I'm like DILF age lol.

Matched her on Tinder, took my time to slowly get to know her and get comfortable as it was her first time doing this outside of marriage. We started talking dirty over text and at some point she said it was ok for me to 内射 as she was on the pill.

Fast forward, she came over to my place one night and let me creampie her twice before she had to go home. It was wonderful and I can still remember it vividly haha. She was young, great boobs and passionate in bed. I had to french her to stop her from making too much noise.

Another is my gf who's also a young babe. We did it raw from the start. Up till today she let's me raw everytime, the best moments are when she is on top and I tell her to slow down when I'm coming but she always keeps going until I explode in her. It's super enjoyable when I get to pump all my sperm deep into her every single time.

Sometimes I fantasize about cumming all over her instead but it's been a failure so far because it feels too good being able to creampie a young hot babe hahaha.
Old 13-08-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Kaibuki is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
I met my ex-FWB (GH), can see from the girls banged from dating app thread here from OKC.

How it started: We matched on OKC, then she saw my profile pic with my bike (I drive & ride) and I offered to take her out for a spin at night after her pole dancing lessons in my car, but she insisted on taking the bike.

After picking her, we went to a cafe Tiong Bahru to chill and eat and I saw her taking out some pills (3 rows of 7 iirc, then with number behind) so I'm guessing it's BC Pills. After chilling, she wanted me to bring her around on my bike to see so we sped through CTE but it started raining so I rode to a carpark near my place and at some ulu spot chit chatting.

I told her to come to my place nearby to "dry up" and "chill and watch movie". We lay together on a big bean bag, then put my hand across her to "help her keep warm" and that's where things heated up.

Long story short, pounded the f**k out of her and when I was about to fire, I wanted to pull out but she say she's "safe" so small head took over control and fired in.

We met 3-4 times every week to do it in my car, my house, H81, public etc etc all raw and things got boring so we parted ways.

Fun fact: when we matched on OKC, she asked me what I'm looking for so I upfront said "Someone to F on NSA terms and to let me creampie every single time" then she gave me her contact hahaha.
bro I think I know which one are you saying start with a J ?
Old 13-08-2022, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaibuki View Post
no bro mine is A hahaha
Old 13-08-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jagabeebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Mayb can share name, first two letter.

JeXXXX
JeaXXe? Is it?
Old 13-08-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaibuki View Post
Can give more letters?
Old 13-08-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
That has been my experience in recent years also. One was a young married Malaysian girl whose sex life was nonexistent, young as in I'm like DILF age lol.

Matched her on Tinder, took my time to slowly get to know her and get comfortable as it was her first time doing this outside of marriage. We started talking dirty over text and at some point she said it was ok for me to 内射 as she was on the pill.

Fast forward, she came over to my place one night and let me creampie her twice before she had to go home. It was wonderful and I can still remember it vividly haha. She was young, great boobs and passionate in bed. I had to french her to stop her from making too much noise.

Another is my gf who's also a young babe. We did it raw from the start. Up till today she let's me raw everytime, the best moments are when she is on top and I tell her to slow down when I'm coming but she always keeps going until I explode in her. It's super enjoyable when I get to pump all my sperm deep into her every single time.

Sometimes I fantasize about cumming all over her instead but it's been a failure so far because it feels too good being able to creampie a young hot babe hahaha.
Your wife always not around to catch u?
Old 13-08-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2352 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting more
Old 17-08-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

If specific to dating apps:
China x 2 (WeChat / TanTan)
Msia x 2 (WeChat / Beetalk)
Viet x 1 (Tinder)
Thai x 2 (WeChat / Beetalk)

I didn't RAW with them on purpose, but the condom broke.
Got go for STD check, and quite lucky nothing happened.

Always the same problem, some cheapo condom (even Durex breaks), then do halfway suddenly can feel the condom break, then pump faster and harder before CIP.

But I believe RAW is war, try not to do that, not worth the risk and stress
Old 17-08-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post

Is her name crystal from marsiling
Old 18-08-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
I've tried using Tinder.
Managed to hook a divorcee. Well, she have 2 kids and we chatted. Met her once at her block and she invited me to her place to have breakfast together.
One thing lead to another, I removed her clothes and she was giving me a blowjob. And she told me that she's horny. She knows I'm "clean" and she's willing to take me raw.
Fortunately, I kept a condom in my wallet, and I told her, I know we're clean but I don't want her to get pregnant. So, slid on the rubber and fucked her brains out.

The 2nd lady was when we communicated during covid. So, when rules eased, she was still working from home. Bought some food for her and while watching TV, one thing lead to another, kisses, caressing and she told me to take a bath in her room. When I finished bathing, she was on bed naked. Started kissing, attacking and squeezing her breasts and she grabbed my cock and started sucking. I took a condom out, wore it and fucked her like no tomorrow. Fortunately, her tenant wasn't home. She was loud.

Recently, been too busy, stopped tindering
Old 18-08-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

Prc with Ang mo husband . Drives a red mec. Ard bukit timah area. When's she horny u can find her on WeChat nearby. Need a couple of date before u can enter her raw . Abit sticky tho.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1