The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 28-07-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
iPangSai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by CISG View Post
Many months back i met one lady from dating app and after the dinner i suggested we go have rochor beancurd at geylang and there's no table for dine in so I suggested again why not we dabao and go somewhere eat. I drove to city plaza car park and there is a KTV located inside the car park. Surprisingly quiet and before she able to eat the youtiao, she deepthroat my youtiao and I lick her beancurd aldy. Lol
Youtiao and beancurd, very good combo!
Old 28-07-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackiro3979 View Post
Yesterday night, brought my tudung wife to Jurong hill.

Screwed her while looking at the lights from jurong island is the best feeling ever...

Anyone else did this?
there got alot of mosquitos leh
Old 29-07-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Lauleong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually in the parks back when I was younger. Clementi woods, west coast park, Bishan park.
Old 29-07-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
zackiro3979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
there got alot of mosquitos leh
Mozzie repellent bro
Old 29-07-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nice looking cock bro, and beautiful chick. Who is she?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

I had included the Taman Jurong MSCP opposite the Older Generation Condo into my list of MSCP for bonking / BJ quickie just on this week Monday.

The list of MSCP now which I had my EXCITMENT :

Taman Jurong, JurongEast, JurongWest, BukitBatok, KakiBukit, JalanKayu, YiShun, Sembawang, Punggol, SengKang, Dover, Hougang, BedokNorth, BedokReservoir.

Sharing A Short Clip Of The FDH Performing The BBBJ On Me ....
Any bros here also happened to have a session with her before ???

( Click to show/hide )

Upped my points if you like this BBBJ Video view.

HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL BONKERS.

Old 29-07-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

So far i have seen people doing in the public pool. I only done it in the private pool during my stay at the bali villa. But not a great experience during the stay.
Old 31-07-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
mypussyislicked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from our mini staycay in across the causeway. More balcony action for me and hubby this time round

For those interested, Amari hotel offers balcony (just go for their one bedroom suite). Our offers view of the bustling street below, comes with unblocked view which offer breezy environment for love making.

Just came out of shower to check on my sleeping kids and notice my hubby was missing. Found him outside one the balcony stark naked sitting on the lounge chair which he shifted outside in preparation for our ''adventure''.

He quickly pull him to his lap, his erected 4.5'" tool clearly visible. Flick the strap off my shoulder and my night gown slipped off to my waist and I was almost all exposed. He knew I wasn't accustomed to this public sex thing but started whispering naughty thoughts in my ear. Lucky we were at the top most level and hardly noticeable.

He spread my thigh and started to play with my clit while simultaneously started sucking on my nipple (not wearing any panties as he told me not to in the shower). Came in a few minutes and he retorted seems like I'm very aroused by this public display.

Without warning he pulled me to my feet and sit me down again facing him. Knowing his intention, i guided his cock into me and started riding him. Lost track of time and before long,he carried me by me knees to the edge of the balcony while pumping me hard for a minute or so before pushing me to my knees and dumping his load inside my mouth(we both agreed enough kids for now so no more creampie).

Happy we had this little adventure on the first nightbecause we were caught by rain the next few nights so no more outdoor fun.
Old 31-07-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
So far i have seen people doing in the public pool. I only done it in the private pool during my stay at the bali villa. But not a great experience during the stay.
Done it in phuket many years ago in hotel pool -the type with direct pool access from the room. Yes, don't really enjoy it too. Prefer to f on the deck next to the pool outside our room.
Old 31-07-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mypussyislicked View Post
Just back from our mini staycay in across the causeway. More balcony action for me and hubby this time round

For those interested, Amari hotel offers balcony (just go for their one bedroom suite). Our offers view of the bustling street below, comes with unblocked view which offer breezy environment for love making.

Just came out of shower to check on my sleeping kids and notice my hubby was missing. Found him outside one the balcony stark naked sitting on the lounge chair which he shifted outside in preparation for our ''adventure''.

He quickly pull him to his lap, his erected 4.5'" tool clearly visible. Flick the strap off my shoulder and my night gown slipped off to my waist and I was almost all exposed. He knew I wasn't accustomed to this public sex thing but started whispering naughty thoughts in my ear. Lucky we were at the top most level and hardly noticeable.

He spread my thigh and started to play with my clit while simultaneously started sucking on my nipple (not wearing any panties as he told me not to in the shower). Came in a few minutes and he retorted seems like I'm very aroused by this public display.

Without warning he pulled me to my feet and sit me down again facing him. Knowing his intention, i guided his cock into me and started riding him. Lost track of time and before long,he carried me by me knees to the edge of the balcony while pumping me hard for a minute or so before pushing me to my knees and dumping his load inside my mouth(we both agreed enough kids for now so no more creampie).

Happy we had this little adventure on the first nightbecause we were caught by rain the next few nights so no more outdoor fun.
Wow this should be the best you ever had, i wish i have the chance.
Old 31-07-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
ParallelPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share sis mypussyislicked!
Old 01-08-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

T.Q. v much sis @mypussyislicked for sharing such a detailed n steamy account of yr staycation with yr hubby in JB with us ..greatly appreciated !...wow, dinno yr hubby is another naughty kinky n horny man ...will reward u with my +26 sweet cherries as soon as i can

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-08-2022 at 01:13 PM.
Old 01-08-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

U should have kneel down to give him a good blow while he enjoy the view outside.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

the trill knowing u might be caught is where the excitement of most outdoor activity.

Quote:

Old 01-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 14
ace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond repute

Hats off to those who manage to take videos and photos while having outdoor sex.

Personally, my head would be swiveling left and right just to look out for snipers. All this while trying to enjoy the love holes... very busy la, LOL.
Old 01-08-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
pick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
Done it in phuket many years ago in hotel pool -the type with direct pool access from the room. Yes, don't really enjoy it too. Prefer to f on the deck next to the pool outside our room.
In the pool, others cannot see. But you don't mind being seen then do it on the deck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1