The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

I reached the car park and Shirlyn directed me to drive up till almost the top storey, and park next to the staircase. It was different from the other time with Nat as that was a basement carpark. Only similarity was that this was a new estate, not many people had moved in yet so the car park was relatively empty.

As soon as I parked and pulled the handbrake, Shirlyn attacked me, unbuckling my pants and pulling out my cock which was already semi-hard and leaking precum from her stroking my thigh during the whole journey.

S: You are leaking.

Me: You were turning me on.

S: Oh? Why is it not fully hard then?

She leaned over and swallowed my cock whole, slurping loudly. I looked around the car park, there really were no cars around this level, I only recalled seeing some on the first 2 levels. I glanced to my left and realised that the flats could see directly into the car park, but as it was a new BTO development, practically no one had moved in yet, and all the houses were dark.

Shirlyn gagged a little as I grew in her mouth. I was sure she was faking it as I wasn't that big. She started coughing and released my cock.

Me: You ok?

S: Yeah. Wrong angle.

She grabbed it and wanked me, playing with the foreskin.

Me: How do you want to do this?

S: Backseat? I can ride you.

The backseat was a little cramped, but I was sure if I shifted the front seats all the way to the front, there might be enough space.

I pulled my pants back up and got out of the car, going to the passenger side backseat. Shirlyn got out as well and I pushed the front seat all the way to the front. I sat on the back seat and Shirlyn squeezed in, hiking up her dress.

I pulled down my pants and boxers again and Shirlyn sat down. I slid in with ease.

Me: Hey. Weren't you wearing panties?

S: Nope. I removed them when I went to the washroom before dinner.

It suddenly dawned upon me that this was actually planned beforehand.

Me: Oh.

Shirlyn grinded on me in the confined space as I fondled her boobs over her dress.

S: Maybe we should have gotten a room.

Me: Why?

S: I want to take my dress off. I want you to fuck me properly.

Me: It's Friday night, where do you want to go?

S: Forget it.

She continued grinding on me as I tried to rub her clit.

S: Ok. That guy is better at car sex.

Me: Probably. I rarely do this.

S: His cock feels a lot better in this position.

Me: Well, I can't make mine better can I?

S: Yeah. You're better in a room and on a bed. You wanna go to the staircase instead?

Me: Sure.

She got off me and I went to turn off the engine before we proceeded to the staircase.

It was really dusty at the staircase and there were a bunch of used tissues and a condom at the corner.

Shirlyn laughed.

Me: What's so funny.

S: That's from yesterday.

Me: You were here yesterday?

S: Yeah. Guess there's no regular cleaners in the estate yet.

Me: You had sex yesterday and you're still horny today?

S: Yup. I can't wait to get that guy in a room. Outdoor sex with him is already so good. I can't imagine what he's like in a room.

Me: What am I to you?

S: A fuck buddy?

Me: Right. Did you ask me to come here for an experiment?

S: Sort of.

Me: I really don't enjoy outdoor sex.

S: But you did it before right?

Me: Yeah. I'm ok with it. But I don't really enjoy it.

She leaned over and braced herself against the wall.

S: Fuck me.

Me: Seriously?

S: You're still hard right?

Me: This is not what I want.

S: What do you want then?

Me: I don't know. But not this.

S: You know Jasmine is really cool in allowing this right?

Me: I know.

S: Then why the reluctance?

Me: I eventually want to have a proper relationship with her. Not like this.

S: And eventually you'll get a proper relationship with her right?

We got back into the car and I turned on the engine and aircon.

Me: I don't know how easy the transition will be. Especially with everything that's going on now.

S: You do know she's got no other guys except for you right?

Me: Yeah.

S: Ever wondered why?

Me: Not exactly.

S: She wants to be with you.

Me: What about the girls?

S: What about us?

Me: What if she decides she no longer needs a cock?

S: That would be hilarious. Honestly? She's just experimenting.

Me: And why does she allow me to see other women?

S: Why not? At least she knows who you're with, instead of running around with some random girl.

Me: That doesn't explain anything.

S: Look, we all have our urges. Before I was having regular sex, I didn't think I needed it. Didn't think I wanted it. Then I had my way with you…

Me: Yeah. About that…

S: You didn't stop me. And it turned out to be the best sex I ever had. Strangely.

Me: Why?

S: It's forbidden? Frowned upon?

Me: Uh huh.

S: You know with your predecessor, when I heard about all his stories with the ladies in the office…

Me: You wanted a piece of the action?

S: Of course not! But it intrigued me. I mean, we're all single, available, spend so much time at work, surely there must be a reason why people are doing it right?

Me: Which is?

S: I would think it's the convenience.

Me: Is it really?

S: Why not? Everyone's stressed. This is a way to destress.

Me: I'm sure there's better ways to destress.

S: You started with Jasmine like this too right?

Me: Well…

S: I think after getting to know your history with Alicia and her family, and then your friends like Darren and Nat, her eyes and mind were open to this concept of consensual non-monogamy.

Me: I don't think this is really what we want eventually.

S: Have you asked her how she really felt when she found out her husband had another family?

Me: Not really. If she wanted to tell me she would have.

S: Girls talk you know. She kind of regretted staying faithful to him for those years he wasn't around.

Me: Erm.

S: Lucky met you right?

Me: Is it lucky?

S: You brought some excitement back into her life. You were so accommodating to her despite your own issues.

Me: And?

S: Can you just be happy with whatever is happening? Take things as they come?

Me: Isn't that what I'm doing now?

S: Well, you didn't fuck me.

Me: You weren't enjoying it.

S: Well… Yeah. You're way better on a bed.

Me: Why do you need me if you have the other guy?

S: Because the other guy is really hard to get hold of. He's married.

Me: Uh huh.

S: So convenience right?

Me: Yeah. I'm convenient.

S: You enjoy sex too. Show me a guy who doesn't enjoy sex.

Me: I believe we all do. It's just the circumstances.

S: Indeed.

Me: If I was single and not with Jasmine, would you have considered a relationship with me?

S: No.

Me: Why not?

S: Your flaws. You're too accommodating. You don't really stand up for yourself. You let others do whatever they want.

Me: And yet you want me to fuck you.

S: Of course. You know what you're doing. You know how to pleasure a woman in bed. But actual relationships wise, you're pretty bad at it.

Me: Right.

S: I think maybe you're overcompensating.

Me: For what?

S: I don't know. Some inferiority complex maybe? Your average size? It's like you're trying to prove the point that it's not the size but what you do with it.

Me: Hahaha. Fine.

S: All guys have a weak point la. Look at Darren. A cock that would drive any girl mad, but he cums so fast. I haven't slept with any other guy recently except you, Darren and now this married guy. But trust me, you all have some sort of shortcomings.

Me: What's the point of telling me all these?

S: I don't know. Maybe life is short? Just live it? When I got covid and dengue one after the other it was horrible. Maybe Jasmine thinks this way too?

Me: You thought you were going to die?

S: No la. Just felt awful, and it did get me thinking about the things I haven't done in life.

Me: You mean like fucking a married man? Hahaha.

S: It takes 2 hands to clap.

Me: Sure it does. How did you get to know him anyway?

S: Oh. Just mutual friends. Been chatting on telegram. Tempted him with pics and vids.

Me: Well I guess it worked.

S: I guess it did.

Me: I'll just send you back.

S: You don't want to cum?

Me: Nah. Don't need to.

S: Saving yourself for Nat?

Me: I hope not.

S: Jasmine then? But she's busy with Kate. Or are you saving yourself for Kate. Hahaha.

Me: What?

S: Heard you took her virgin blowjob.

Me: Erm.

S: You wanna know what she said about it?

Me: Not really?

S: She said she wasn't expecting to enjoy it.

S: Told her she should experience a larger one.

Me: And you introduced her to Darren?

S: Not yet. She said she's taking baby steps. Hahaha. With baby cocks.

Me: That sounds so wrong.

S: Now that you mentioned it. It does sound kinda wrong.

Me: I'll just send you home ya. I need to rest. The amount of paperwork they left for me is insane.

S: Well Kate is back and helping out. Maybe you should thank her or something. I'm sure she's been a great help.

Me: She is and I will.

S: Ok. I sort of had fun tonight. Thank you.

I sent Shirlyn back before heading back home. As expected, Jasmine and Kate were in the room so I chose not to disturb them.

Nat did not look for me either, I guess she was with Jason.

As I fell asleep on the sofa waiting for Jasmine and Kate to be done, I thought about what she said. Perhaps there still were some things in life that I had not done yet. Maybe it was time to find out what these things were and do them before I finally could settle down with Jasmine.
Old 10-08-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I think it's nice that you were able to seek "clarification" from Ann but you're technically already in a non-monogamous relationship.

I think the biggest question would be whether you can accept if Jasmine has her flings like Nat in the future.

Also im curious. Since both parties are headed to the non-monogamous lifestyle, is there a point in tying the knot with Jasmine? Since for Darren and Nat its for the kids and potentially the house?? There doesn't seem to be a reason for Jasmine and yourself to be "tied down" in a sense. If things ever turn sour due to the polyamory, it'll be a cleaner cut.
It's easier to take over the house if we get married I think. I don't know if I can accept if she wants to have her flings in the future, but I won't know until I've experienced it.
Old 10-08-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Of course. You know what you're doing. You know how to pleasure a woman in bed. But actual relationships wise, you're pretty bad at it.
Shirlyn is very polite, just short of telling Mark he's no better than a dildo or vibrator.
If I were her, I also wouldn't want someone like Mark, too accommodating.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
It's easier to take over the house if we get married I think.
Not a lawyer but i think her proceedings for divorce should be relatively "straightforward" since her husband literally has another family elsewhere. but again, i believe he has some "evidence" of your relationship with Jasmine (since he practically stalked both of you for a period of time). Hence the complication. i think it comes down to whether they come to terms and settle outside of court or leave it to the judge to split the assets and what not.

I dont see how it'll be easier to take over the house if you two were to get married. i dont see the connection there. Anyway the husband was salty enough about your relationship with Jasmine that he threatened and even assaulted you multiple times.

Quote:
I don't know if I can accept if she wants to have her flings in the future, but I won't know until I've experienced it.
I personally think you've already experienced it in all sense of the word. Take what happened with Ann for example. Take what happened with Jasmine and Darren for example. Unless you have changed/truly 看得开, i think there will always be a lingering inferiority complex/doubt

Just my 2 cents, please take it with a grain of salt
Old 11-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Looks like someone is coming up with a bucket list.

Unknowingly, you have already achieved quite a few bucket list that others can only dream of. But than if situation allows. I will say just "seize the day"? Lol.

Let me give some idea

1) Take the virginity of a butch.
2) turn the butch back to a bitch.
3) foursome with 3 ladies, Nat, jas and Shirley and survive.
4) controlling a vibrator remotely.
5) f Rebecca!
6) threesome with the last remaining 2 office ladies Joan and Cheryl?

The above, some immediate possibilities and not too difficult to achieve suggestions.
Old 11-08-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Of course. You know what you're doing. You know how to pleasure a woman in bed. But actual relationships wise, you're pretty bad at it.
Shirlyn is very polite, just short of telling Mark he's no better than a dildo or vibrator.
If I were her, I also wouldn't want someone like Mark, too accommodating.
If he was good at relationships, we might not have a story to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Not a lawyer but i think her proceedings for divorce should be relatively "straightforward" since her husband literally has another family elsewhere. but again, i believe he has some "evidence" of your relationship with Jasmine (since he practically stalked both of you for a period of time). Hence the complication. i think it comes down to whether they come to terms and settle outside of court or leave it to the judge to split the assets and what not.

I dont see how it'll be easier to take over the house if you two were to get married. i dont see the connection there. Anyway the husband was salty enough about your relationship with Jasmine that he threatened and even assaulted you multiple times.

I personally think you've already experienced it in all sense of the word. Take what happened with Ann for example. Take what happened with Jasmine and Darren for example. Unless you have changed/truly 看得开, i think there will always be a lingering inferiority complex/doubt

Just my 2 cents, please take it with a grain of salt
I think I read somewhere about forming a family nucleus in order to buy over the house. Personally, if it is a private property, he might as well just get someone with cash and generous enough to buy it over, then they just live there as a tenant with tenant. Perhaps Jasmine is already so used to living there and does not want to uproot her life any further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Looks like someone is coming up with a bucket list.

Unknowingly, you have already achieved quite a few bucket list that others can only dream of. But than if situation allows. I will say just "seize the day"? Lol.

Let me give some idea

1) Take the virginity of a butch.
2) turn the butch back to a bitch.
3) foursome with 3 ladies, Nat, jas and Shirley and survive.
4) controlling a vibrator remotely.
5) f Rebecca!
6) threesome with the last remaining 2 office ladies Joan and Cheryl?

The above, some immediate possibilities and not too difficult to achieve suggestions.
Bro, you are giving him too many ideas. Haha.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 11-08-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
I think I read somewhere about forming a family nucleus in order to buy over the house. Personally, if it is a private property, he might as well just get someone with cash and generous enough to buy it over, then they just live there as a tenant with tenant. Perhaps Jasmine is already so used to living there and does not want to uproot her life any further.
I honestly think that he should learn more about whats going on with the divorce as i think it'll impact the relationship that he has with Jasmine, whether big or small. Personally that's what i'll do. anyway a relationship is always about communication

but bro EOS i think like what you suggested, i think singapore standard 50/50 split. maybe they can just propose to buy over the 50% of the husband. so Jasmine doesn't have to uproot and move. either way with darren and nat in walking distance, it's preferential for both of them??
Old 14-08-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Me: You know Kovan isn't the only hotel 81 right.
Shucks, I'm there all the time. Last week was there 4 times.

Plus I know where the BTO at Jalan Kayu is. Hahaha omg.
Old 14-08-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=EnigmaofSorrow;21539753]If he was good at relationships, we might not have a story to read.

Not necessary, just that the context of the story can be different. While having a normal and regular telekinesis/relationship, he can still have interesting CCA.
Old 14-08-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Bro, you are giving him too many ideas. Haha.
But all are wonderful ideas on many bros mind, cheers!
Old 14-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Shucks, I'm there all the time. Last week was there 4 times.

Plus I know where the BTO at Jalan Kayu is. Hahaha omg.
Maybe should camp there to see if there's any in-car action. Hahaha.

[QUOTE=junior_cannibal;21548365]
Quote:
If he was good at relationships, we might not have a story to read.

Not necessary, just that the context of the story can be different. While having a normal and regular telekinesis/relationship, he can still have interesting CCA.
I think that is not possible based on his character.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 14-08-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
jason24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting more updates
Old 14-08-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
a2zdrama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story. Thanks and hope to read more.
Old 15-08-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Maybe should camp there to see if there's any in-car action. Hahaha.
Hahaha I'm driving Grab, so I can see where these places are. But then, I still prefer to go Kovan. More comfy and not so stressful.

That said, a lot of good looking girls are there at Kovan, so sometimes wondering if any of them are Mark &...
Old 15-08-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
saymyname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took me 2mths to catch up to this point of the story

Gotta thank bro Shrouded / Mark for sharing his tale.
It really opened the door to Narnia for me, as one who went down the typical path of avoiding amorous r/ships with those who I didn't see a sustainable future with.

I think polygamous relationships are our biological default - just like our primate ancestors. Which is totally normal, its just societal norms that try to box us in.

as others have said 'Carpe Diem' but also sooner or later - ' Veni, Vidi, Vici'

Cheers! Camping for more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1