The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-07-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post

Dinky Lf 31/6/22
Thought you just came back from Bangkok? Didn't bonk enough during your trip?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 31-07-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
kazua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Yuki of RollyPolly:

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p...6#post21465466

Location: Not for footman, but drivers it is a discreet place to go and have fun.

Looks: 9/10 sexy slutty milf looks wont reject but compare to picture may be 50% off. But if you like MILF she one hell to get as she dont have milf look but instead like in mid 20s- early 30s. When she let her hair down, you will feel that omg it is a transformation.

Boobs: 8/10 Big B cup natural, a handful, nice soft to lick suck and play

Frenching: Never try as i not into frenching but she willing to do it.

BBBJ: 9/10 DeepThroat with lots of slurping licking, will give you the AV look when doing it. Lots of twirling.

Painting: Never try as her BBBJ is too enduring for me to look.

FJ: 10/10 she is tight for a MILF, like low mileage pussy (Maybe due to low customers patronize her due to location). Willing to do all kind of positions. Able to ride long, when doing doggie can hear her wetness coming out when ram. Can see her boobs juggle when she ride it is sight to see for a big B cup.

GFE: 10/10 Max GFE , she loves to engage in conversations , and make u feel comfortable

RTF: Maybe as i want to try others hidden gems
Old 31-07-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ckchun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
Model: Maya ( Club Friday )
OKT: ok
(for security reason please do not mention the name of location)
Looks: 10/10
Body: 10/ 10
BBBJ: 10/10 can CMI
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
RTF: when time permits
Old 31-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
zzroid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Ruby – Galaxy Xscorts

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t...highlight=ruby

!!!IMPORTANT!!!: Before reading this, I’ve included a TLDR below if you don’t want to read this essay as it is quite lengthy. I’ve also included my genuine remarks. Note that I swear by my own principle to only give the most authentic reviews BUT based on my personal experience, so as many seniors have said (and advised me), your experience may vary. That said, I try to be as unbiased and as objective as I can in my reviews, though this is by no means justification for you believing in my FRs.

Side note: This is my second experience with a WL, and also my second FR.

OKT: 9/10. Surprisingly friendly guy who replies quickly. I’ve spoken to a few OKTs but few wanted to entertain me (probably because I’m new to the scene, so I really don’t blame them). But being friendly towards me made a good impression, and he was accommodating to my timing as well.

Location: 8/10. Requires registration, but I’ve visited the place once before so all’s good. Not super discreet though easy to reach by bus or car, but that’s fine by me. The room is comfy and as I expected since I’ve been here before. Honestly, couldn’t care less about where I’m doing the deed as long as the service is good lol. It’s clean, air-conditioned, and has a toilet, that’s really all that matters.

Looks: 10/10. Let me just say she’s cuter than the pictures tf. I was expecting discounts from the pics but the IRL image is more of an upgrade. SYT looks, but amazingly cute face. She was very polite and smiley the whole time I was with her, so that’s a bonus.

Body: 9/10. Thin, slim and petite body with small boobs. She has some perky nipples which I think (?) are pretty sensitive too. Her pussy is clean shaven, no smell and really one of the most beautiful ones I’ve seen (not that I’ve seen many lol). No birth marks or anything, just tattoos which I’m meh about. She got her nails done, pretty sharp, if it matters. Anyway, for reference, all her photos are pretty much her, low diff and that’s fax.

Frenching: 6/10. Hell yeah, got to French her. Accommodating with my tongue and let me “use” her mouth. I could tell that she wasn’t a fan of it though, and afterwards she told me that she liked kissing, but it made her suffocate if she did it for too long. Guess she holds her breath when doing it. I brush my teeth twice a day and floss though.

Painting: 9/10.
Clean pussy, no smell, somewhat sensitive clit. I think she really likes it, even more than sex. I didn’t do the finger-licking wombo combo though, now I regret, fuck. Anyway, one of the prettiest shaved pussies I’ve seen. Absolutely golden.

BBBJ: 9/10. Honestly better than the sex lol, not sure if that’s a good or bad thing. She lets me take control and can DT, but also does her own patterns. No teeth, great suction. She couldn’t take me all the way though, and I was a little scared of choking her so I sort of measured where her limits were and eased up when she DT’d. Think she appreciated that.

FJ: 7/10. Okay, so after I did my petting and got ourselves comfortable (as much as we could anyway, given the time limit), the FJ began. She was passive throughout, letting me do whatever I wanted with her. She gave soft moans, some were obviously attempts to sound “good”, but others I could tell were real (the difference in her panting and a change in tempo, unless she can fake that? No idea but I try not to think too hard about it). There is only one small issue I have with the FJ, and it’s that I can’t go deep. When I entered halfway and almost 3/4 in, she grimaced and when I tried going deep a few more times she winced, though she didn’t push me away. That was a bit of a turn off, but I really can’t blame her because I guess it’s my size problem. Other than that, when I noted that and just went at it at the halfway mark, everything was great. Anyway, the best thing about the FJ was that I actually managed to ejaculate, which is HUGE bro because the previous session I tried for 1.5hrs and couldn’t. She was grinding me in cowgirl when I nut and she picked up the pace lmfao shit was incredible thought I went to heaven for a few seconds. Anyway, I couldn’t cum a second time so we just stopped after that even though I bought 2 shots. Note, however, that she isn’t the screaming type, and is extremely passive during sex, so I suppose you need to take initiative.

GFE: 7/10. We chatted for a bit and she spoke decent Chinese, but I also conversed with her with the help of phone translators. Really smiley and quiet otherwise. After the first shot she massaged me a bit and we lay together hugging for a bit. I think she isn’t a very “girlfriend-ish” type, but more a “servant” personality if that makes any sense. Service-oriented for sure, as another bro here has mentioned.

RTF: Maybe. Money isn’t that big of an issue to me at the moment, and I just might RTF. However, I do want to try other girls and I was a bit sad I couldn’t go all the way in. I have to think about it, honestly.

TLDR: Service-oriented, petite SYT who looks better IRL than in the pics. Allows French and painting. BBBJ was great. Sex was okay, and I only did 1 shot when I bought 2.

Overall verdict: 8/10. If you enjoy SYTs, and is fine with a passive, compliant girl who is extremely obliging, go for her. I’ll be patronising Galaxy Xscorts often, though, that’s for sure. This was a good experience, overall.

Hi! I'm zzroid, a young guy in my 20s, who has given up on finding a GF in SG where most girls are superficial . Hence, I've turned to SBF.

Take all FRs with a grain of salt. Or bag.

FL experience:
Eleven (LF)
Ruby (GX)
Namcha (GX)
Old 31-07-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
atla is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Bambi (Thaismile)

OKT: Fast reply and clear instructions. A bit of delay because the girl went out to buy food, but he was apologetic about it so all is good.

Location: One of the most discreet places out of all the places I have been to. The room is big with a nice queen size bed. Towels are clean and big.

Looks: I would say 20% discount from the pictures, with a bit of thai tan. Nonetheless, still quite pretty, definitely a SYT.

Body: Nice B cup boobs, fills my hands nicely. Nipples aren't pink as advertised, it is light brown, which i dont mind.

BBBJ: Good suction, no teeth, would occasionally look up and make eye contact with you.

Painting: Her pussy is clean shaven with no foul taste. Her body would move accordingly when you hit the right spot, can tell that she is truly enjoying it.

FJ: Started off with cowgirl, her riding style is the pumping kind. Watching her boobs bounce while she is riding me was a sight to behold. We then tried missionary and doggy, very accomadating with changing positions.

GFE: Very friendly, offered me a massage after my first shot, but i kindly rejected it and just cuddled with her. While cuddling, she would lick my nipples and play with my dick. However, her english is very basic and we had trouble communicating. Overall, it was a good experience, she is attentive to what you like and tries her best to please you.
Old 31-07-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 5
wildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to behold

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=89...hlight=mclaren

McLaren is a real sweet young teen, definitely loveable at first impression. Cute and lovely.

Face: look like her photo 90% similarity to photos.
Body: slim with minimal body fat with porcelain white skin.
Painting: doesn’t reject, gets wet very easily.
BBBJ: suction is strong, will make sure my dick is sloppy and wet.
FJ: accommodating to different position, and will arch her back like a cat.
GFE: cuddle with light kissing.
RTF: fuck why not.
Old 31-07-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
bonk2songsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
But a newbie like me should i tell them I new or I let them do the job for me?
usually FL will autoroam and vice versa you can as well, tongue fighting/fingering/painting is case by case basis most FL do basic bbbj but if small brother not clean then capped or straight to abalone.
Old 31-07-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
MorphedPoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested

Last edited by MorphedPoli; 15-08-2022 at 01:14 PM.
Old 31-07-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
RedXIII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatboyReturns View Post
Of course if you got lots of money then no problem. But for the rest of us working class bros who can budget 2-4 chionging sessions a month, it's really disheartening to squander $150-$300 on a lousy girl.
I feel you, bro. My budget is similar to yours, so it definitely is a bummer when you get lousy service in the higher price market. This is why I don't bother much with FRs these days as it is safer to regularly patronise smaller stables with good OKTs who will be more willing to share which landmines to avoid if you have been their regular customer. So far I haven't been duped much with this approach.

The other way is to set up your own group of budget conscious pals who can be counted on to share reliable experiences. The only issue is that most of us are lone rangers, but I'm happy to share experiences if you are comfortable (other serious budget conscious bros are welcome to share experiences too).
Old 31-07-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 6
HyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Stable : Empire
Lady : Jenny
Look : 9/10
Boobs : 9/10 (Natural)
Gfe : 12/10
Fj : please be gentle on her
Okt : very friendly and fast in reply

Wow wow wow. Just now . One of the best I ever had . The moment when I reach she greeted me and we are like couples in long relationship that never see each other for years. Shall not describe more as u will feel that I am making up stories . Just pm empire bro and book her and you try it yourself.

Rtf: confirm will go 2 more times before she go back if times allow
Old 31-07-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Leoncoeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL / ML

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Hoshi
ID 挂网编号 : Booked via whatsapp Empire6969

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=885920

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : about 27
Body 身材 : nice and petite
Boobs 胸部 : natural B
Kissing 接吻 : 8/ 10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8 / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 7 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8 / 10
FJ 爱爱 : 9 / 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 8 / 10

Overall Experience 整体 : 8 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes/Maybe if got chance

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
- location was discreet and have ample public parking nearby
- was delayed a bit because last bro overstayed, but Empire6969 bro said time will only start when I enter and not to worry (+1 to bro)
- Looks are cute and quite close to pictures. Seemed the type that can both act cute and slutty (and I was right)
- Real good rider. After some foreplay, BBBJ and 69, she mounted and started grinding me into dust. Could not tahan when she was feeling it and started bending forward like a horse racer and kissed while riding. The tightness and suction suddenly doubled and with her tongue in my mouth I blew everything.

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date / 日期 : 18/July/2022
Old 31-07-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skinbanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bonkers,
Had a session with MeawMeaw from LoveAffair this afternoon and here is my FR on her

Face: 8/10 (Young and innocent look)
GFE: 8/10 (Girl next door feel)
Body: 8/10 (slim with a firm ass. Not for big breast lover)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Lick and suck well)
FJ: 9/10 (no rush, tight pussy)
RTF: yes. will RTF

Thanks bigboss for the great time!
Old 31-07-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
246hitnrun is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Jeep - Lust

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=891811&highlight=jeep

Looks: 9/10 pretty good girl looks

Body: 9/10 petite, slender with S shape

Boobs: 9/10 not so big but perky not saggy

BBBJ: 9/10 licked me in slow motion focusing on shaft of my cock. Amazingly good bros!

FJ: 9/10 satisfied with how she moved her hips while I’m doing her! Even in 69! Power bros! I hear her moan I get so Horny as I know she is enjoying it. Doggy is my fave in all positions we did. I felt evry inch of her in this position! Her hips, the way she moans! Confirm bros cannot last long sia!

GFE: speaks to me with eye contact and touch. Good enough!

RTF: worth my time anvd money. Definitely she can have me again.
Old 31-07-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kk695358456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Club Friday, smile
Looks: 9/10 young, beautiful, cute petite.

Body: 9/10 Slim and smooth skin, tall

Boobs: 9/10 natural big B easy to grap

BBBJ: 9/10 she is young, so you cannot expect too much skills from her.

FJ: 8/10 maybe too much lubricant, a little loose.

GFE: feel like a gf 100/10 Easy to talk and she is a good listener, like everything you say and smile.

French: 100/10, kiss as much as you want

RTF: Yes

A lot appointments please make a reservation as early as you can, or you will miss forever. In the end, thanks bro CF!
Old 31-07-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 7
kingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to behold

Lotus-Lust365

Looks: Real Pics Kudos. Fair skin Very nice body smooth tight skin
Boobs: Nice And Firm to touch with sensitive nipples
Frenching: Speaks French not aggressive started mild slow and more towards sensual kind of feel
BBBJ: Fucking power. Nice DT and no rush.
FJ: 10/10 Stated with Lotus position since that her name and pounded her in a doggy position. Nice soft moans which turns me on easily.
Location: Central convenient apartment with no check in. Quite discreet.

Overall Lotus is a definately a good bonk. Pretty smile with a very nice body.
Very friendly girl said she came SG before to work but not sure which stable. Definitely worth to RTF.

Last edited by kingkong1; 31-07-2022 at 10:39 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1