The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-04-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cloudberrie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Long time lurker on the ML side. First time experience and FR in Dome 1.

Jenny from Sweet Thai
Looks: 9/10 SYT face. Have braces. A little blemish, but still young and very pretty looking IMO.
Body: 9/10 very petite and smooth. Small boobs and matching butt, with a beautiful full back tattoo. Not shapely/curvey, but like sweet GND(minus the tattoo). With her pretty face and shy demeanor, totally my type.
Room: 10/10 Despite the condition of the compound, room and toilet was extremely tidy and clean.

Greeted me in a see through black lingerie, and surprising blurted out 'oppa' and was then giggly and smiley from the moment the door opened.

Showered alone, after tt was straight into action. Catbath my nipples all the way down south onto BBBJ. Then capped on and rode me in cowgirl position, while still licking my nips. After tt was on to missonary. She's a bit shy, had her hands over her mouth while she moaned, tried kissing her, but she seemed hesitant, so didn't pushed further. It takes a long while for me to shoot normally, so ended up with her laying beside me jerking me off while non-stop sucking/licking my nips.

After tt, washed up, and lay down with her beside. Her English is very limited, but knows Korean. So with abit of english, and my broken Thai and Korean, managed to chitchat a bit and break the ice. She was very coy and smiley through out, kept caressing and touching me as we spoke, so it was not long before I was sedia again.

2nd round, she was more open. Still as good as 1st round. So eventually also shot and surrendered. Must say she tries very hard to please, and the GFE was very high.

Overall, left a happy and satisfied man😬 RTM? hopefully, before she leaves.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 6
NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by okayone1 View Post
Quick question, hope the more experienced bros can help answer.

In your experience do the girls where the okt advertises COF usually allow it?

Thanks for any replies
Yup! But I think this will also depend on the girl and your chemistry with her. I’ve had girls service me with off-menu items because I treat them well (buy them food or just joke with them), but I’ve also read of bros who have bad or average experiences when they cannot click. Be kind to the girls and they will usually return the favour 😉
Old 04-04-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Lamei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yumiko from Seduction
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=868805

OKT: 10/10. Fast, responsive and smooth verification process for first timer
Location: 8/10. Hotel in town. Just stroll through lobby like a boss and up the lifts, pretty easy, instructions provided by bro.
Looks: 8/10. Very cute. Not too far from the pictures provided, can say she has put on slight weight comparatively but still very cute.
Body: 8/10. Slight stomach fat but nothing to cry over.
Shower: NA/10. Shower alone, didn't care as was not here for shower action.
BBBJ: 8/10. She has a delicate touch and technique.
FJ: 10/10. Missonary, doggy, cowgirl, you name it she will accommodate.
GFE: 10/10. Customer-centric through and through, ended up pleasing her in the end as a return favour. She is well groomed, nice smelling and smooth skin.
RTF: She will be leaving in a few more days, unfortunately won't have time to RTF.

Last edited by Lamei; 04-04-2022 at 11:25 PM.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
okayone1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceNClean View Post
Yup! But I think this will also depend on the girl and your chemistry with her. I’ve had girls service me with off-menu items because I treat them well (buy them food or just joke with them), but I’ve also read of bros who have bad or average experiences when they cannot click. Be kind to the girls and they will usually return the favour 😉
Thank you!
Old 04-04-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
weskerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
Only believe FR user with more than 100 or 200 points reputation. Those 20 points, alot fake fr
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
Add to the fakes, we got many freeloaders who only know how to ask for FR or ask who go a particular girl before but not willing to go first and or maybe go liao but selfish dun wan share FR
Lol when we newbies try to be more active with writing FRs to help other bros and also gain rep, our FR cannot be believed cos our rep too low. When we dun write FR, we kena blamed for being selfish and dun want share FR. how liddat?? Maybe just treat the newbies FRs with a pinch of salt lor, as the key is in the level of details in the FR to see if the newbies really anyhow write one.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by weskerz View Post
Lol when we newbies try to be more active with writing FRs to help other bros and also gain rep, our FR cannot be believed cos our rep too low. When we dun write FR, we kena blamed for being selfish and dun want share FR. how liddat?? Maybe just treat the newbies FRs with a pinch of salt lor, as the key is in the level of details in the FR to see if the newbies really anyhow write one.
Details also can be fake. There's history of fake reviews copy-pasted or slightly modified from previous others. Just keep writing FRs and you will get there.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeNoCarrotHead View Post
Bro, I got KC but not trapped lah. Once old JB is back, I jio u go viet bu coffeeshop. A number of Ling clone viet bu there - pretty, busty, Chinese speaking milf. At SGD$250, they will follow u a full day. I know they will come back cos they need $$$, cannot enter SG, n No jb okt will take them due to their age. But meanwhile, Ling 宝贝, 我来看你了。
jio me jio me
Old 05-04-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Details also can be fake. There's history of fake reviews copy-pasted or slightly modified from previous others. Just keep writing FRs and you will get there.
Newbie want gain recognition and trust not impossible la

Can emulate bros like thialover take live pics, fastest way to elevate your status

Or provide more details lor, like recent suggestions for towel rating or location hints, constructive criticism and realistic ratings, post pic above avg, but rating give all 9-10s means fake or the bro virgin boy nv see girl before

Noob account, give ratings all 8 and above, never write much how u expect ppl trust. If u yourself see this kind of FR u will trust ?
Old 05-04-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 23
maximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
Add to the fakes, we got many freeloaders who only know how to ask for FR or ask who go a particular girl before but not willing to go first and or maybe go liao but selfish dun wan share FR
Like that I paiseh leh....
I was about to ask why Katie no FR
Can share her HR or not?
Old 05-04-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus74 View Post
Can share her HR or not?
Hahaha paisei what, u self admit freeloader ah
Old 05-04-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
AtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SilkStockings Katie, could not find any review on SBF, would contribute.

Name : Katie (https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=869046)
Room Type : private apt, easy to get by bus, good communication and easy to follow directions by Bro SS
Age :est 22-25, after repeating a few times with Prada(168cm+), Katie felt petite, I would classify her SYT. SYT lover, big or small
Looks : The photos are accurate. she is would not reject type.
Body : good body, smooth firm young feel skin, slim and curvy in the right places
Boobs : A+/B Natural firm breasts, small nips like a teen
Kissing : Kissing on the lips, did not get full on Frenching, but I did not try much either. I was not into it, distracted by thoughts from work.
BBBJ : She is pretty good with the BBBJ but again I was distracted, did not really get into the action.
Painting : clean shaven, no smell, she did seem to enjoy as can feel the response by her hardening clit. Put a finger in and boy she felt tight with my one finger alone.
FJ : She put some lube on Lil Bro before putting on CD . I entered her and she felt tight. A petite girl, can feel the grip of her pussy. My head still distracted by work frustrations, lifted her legs up over my arm, entered fully, went to work and unloaded inside her shortly.

Attitude/Personality: Katie is friendly, but I was distracted, will visit her again not distracted to see if we click.

Return: $150 standard deal I will return while she is here.
Old 05-04-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
AtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus74 View Post
Can share her HR or not?
that was a coincident. While I was typing up short FR on Katie, you bros had this exchange. We must have similar taste. Assume you bros talking about SS Katie.
Old 05-04-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MeNoCarrotHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
jio me jio me
Sure! Once viet bu back, I jio u and fudge cake 1D JB Vietnam tour. Sigh.... Meanwhile I feel like a tio gong tao carrothead, Thai girl chopped me chopped gao gao. $250 for 90 min is damn ex!!! What to do? Thai black magic power sia.
PS: can u up my pts so that I can remember u? Kum sia!!
Old 05-04-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
yufor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try to share my humble newbie FR and contribute abit, bros do pardon me.
Chanel from Thaismile

According to her she is 21 this year.

Looks :slightly tan compared to photos, but cute with young poly student look.
Body: really SYT, petite with no fats
Painting : didnt try
Shower: alone,but fine for me. Got new dry towel.
BBBJ: fast with shiok suction and no feeling of teeth at all. Not sure how a SYT can have such skills. Still room for improvement if she can go deeper and pay more attention to the lower/balls area. But as a SYT considered quite good and I enjoyed it.
FJ: complaint pain abit but she is quite tight. She oblighted when I wanted to change different positions like cowgirl but i feel abit bad as she keep saying shes in pain so after that i just told her to finish me off with BJ instead.

GFE:very cute, can speak english abit but she keep speaking in thai which I do not understand. When she switch to english i become unsure if she still speaking in thai or its just the thai accent in english that make me cannot catch what she say. Can try to use a translator app if you visit her.
Old 05-04-2022, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, sorry newbie here, hope the more experienced bros can help with this question.

May I ask if most girls in Dome 1 operate from apartment or hotel room?

Thank you v much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1