The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2022, 02:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPstar View Post
how did u managed to kill the time for 10 days in balai, 2 days my mind's gone dead.
Betting football matches online, fucking, sleeping, eat and massage abd swimming. I'm already 54, as a old man no longer interested in disco, KTV etc, I prefer slow pace life, relaxing holiday. Of course the most important factor is depend on who you're staying with. The cewek who stay with me there is the girl I like and feel comfortable with despite she is not very pretty. Young people generally prefer Batam, Balai is more suitable for older men. That why most of the passengers in ferry to Balai are middle age men and ah pek, unlike what would you see in ferry to Batam. Although the main purpose for me going to Balai is to fuck girl, however I don't fuck every day despite my cewek was staying with me for full 10 days there, probably just fuck her 6 out if 10 days. Another important factor is hotel must be decent, so I only stay in New Premier at Aston and Junior Suite at Maximillian, just hotel room alone cost me over $500 for 10 days (which I booked and paid via Agoda which is lower) Usually I stay for 3 nights before Covid pandemic.
Old 30-07-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
OPstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

ok, just too many skeptics ringing in my mind when I see your reply. Anyway enjoy.
Old 03-08-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Regius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Tg Balai

Since the ferry from Singapore only leaves at 11:40am, meaning the ETA there would be 01:10pm(Singapore Time)

By the time you clear customs and chiong to book cewek and she arrives at your hotel room would at least be 3pm? If she leaves the next morning, is it still minimum 1.7 juta?

If I choose not to book a cewek on arrival but the next day early morning for a whole day, would it cost more or less?

Just trying to clarify in order to get my finances ready
Old 04-08-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regius View Post
.......If she leaves the next morning, is it still minimum 1.7 juta?

Bro, min 1.7 juta is not accurate. I personally think that is high.

Perhaps there might be some caweks who are demanding for 1.7 juta.

Got friends who went there and shared that they got their caweks ranging from 1.2 - 1.5 juta.

Hope this info helps.

Enjoy your trip to Balai!
Old 04-08-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Regius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotakBunny View Post
Bro, min 1.7 juta is not accurate. I personally think that is high.

Perhaps there might be some caweks who are demanding for 1.7 juta.

Got friends who went there and shared that they got their caweks ranging from 1.2 - 1.5 juta.

Hope this info helps.

Enjoy your trip to Balai!
Thanks for the info bro! Appreciate it
Old 04-08-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Probably booking rate has dropped as more ceweks are arriving. However, I believe those who charge below RP1.5 million are generally ugly, fat. Want young pretty sexy cewek, have to pay more, no choice. Inflation happens everywhere, including at villa. For me I usually give RP1 million tips to cewek, so whether it costs RP1 m or RP2 million per night, no different for me as my budget is RP3 million a night on cewek.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
Ramster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Tg Balai

My friend mention his driver updated him 9 villas are already opened for business. He going over this weekend. Will update more by Monday.
Old 06-08-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi can anyone advise Balai custom requires to see our vaccine record, & coming back to Singapore need to fill up the myICA form, thank you
Old 09-08-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
OPstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Humble request if someone can send a video of the current stat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramster View Post
My friend mention his driver updated him 9 villas are already opened for business. He going over this weekend. Will update more by Monday.
Old 16-08-2022, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cock_cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bros know whether Family Massage, opposite ahok nasi ayam still got open or not. What’s the rate for 2 hr massage. Thanks ya.
Old 16-08-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yo bro, so how was the scene over at Balai?
Old 16-08-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Yo bro, so how was the scene over at Balai?
More villas opening. But problem has as long as Sg only got one boat and some more 11:40am, we will lose out. Malaysia kukup side many trips. There not many ppl wearing masks also, but of course individual. Seafood place not many people also. Road side massage are still cheap.
Old 16-08-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
More villas opening. But problem has as long as Sg only got one boat and some more 11:40am, we will lose out. Malaysia kukup side many trips. There not many ppl wearing masks also, but of course individual. Seafood place not many people also. Road side massage are still cheap.
Ah I see, thanks bro for the sharing. Since we going from SG will be at least 2 night, the 2nd day only can go early to the villa to get so better girls.
Old 16-08-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Ah I see, thanks bro for the sharing. Since we going from SG will be at least 2 night, the 2nd day only can go early to the villa to get so better girls.
Yes. That’s one way. Another way is to ask your driver to book cewek first… Hehe…
Old 16-08-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes. That’s one way. Another way is to ask your driver to book cewek first… Hehe…
Bro, cewek price range now ? Still remember my last trip pre-Covid in Balai already cost me 1M .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1