The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLcat80lover View Post
After reading all these post makes me want to go to Petain again. Was mostly visiting Geylang PRCs and only occasionally Petain.
Would like to know if the road side parking still available? If not anyone can advise any nearer public car parks?
Tks
Yeah park parallel on Petain Rd
Old 12-08-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New PT List 2022

I guess now with the trace together may be a good thing in that got less people walking around to window shop
Old 12-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Marsiling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if ex H22 08 will be back
Old 13-08-2022, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
I was the one leaving the room, I think, about 10-15 mins back. There was only him waiting outside. I was lucky, didn’t have to wait for anybody.

She put on weight, probably less than 3-4kg, she is still in great shape.

She stopped me twice and I felt her pussy contracting, she must have had an orgasm or acting got better lol.
Hahaha oh it was u. Anyway whatever it is her service still superb no horse run like last time. Met her n we talk like long lost lovers.. started chionging PT and finding her since 8-10 years ago.. good old times.. had a good chat with her. Still remember back then her signature bombastic hair.. one and only in PT.

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 13-08-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
Hahaha oh it was u. Anyway whatever it is her service still superb no horse run like last time. Met her n we talk like long lost lovers.. started chionging PT and finding her since 8-10 years ago.. good old times.. had a good chat with her. Still remember back then her signature bombastic hair.. one and only in PT.
Yeah she cut her hair short like office lady, also no curling 😂
Old 13-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 18
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLcat80lover View Post
After reading all these post makes me want to go to Petain again. Was mostly visiting Geylang PRCs and only occasionally Petain.
Would like to know if the road side parking still available? If not anyone can advise any nearer public car parks?
Tks
Can park city Square mall also lo " safer"
Old 13-08-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4688 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Was @PT abt 12.15pm this afternoon @H24. Saw 2 WLs. The shorter one wearing pinkish shorts & blouse (further from the entrance) - what's her name?

The 2nd lady in light blue shorts & blue blouse (bigger & stouter) was showing 2 uncles how to use some Chinese lang apps. The 2nd lady (who is she - name?) realise many crowding around entrance, chased everyone out as she announced tt u must scan the TT before even before stepping over the threshold?

The pink one looks more enticing. Any help from bros on their identities?
Old 13-08-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Was @PT abt 12.15pm this afternoon @H24. Saw 2 WLs. The shorter one wearing pinkish shorts & blouse (further from the entrance) - what's her name?

The 2nd lady in light blue shorts & blue blouse (bigger & stouter) was showing 2 uncles how to use some Chinese lang apps. The 2nd lady (who is she - name?) realise many crowding around entrance, chased everyone out as she announced tt u must scan the TT before even before stepping over the threshold?

dude, literally every WL has their own room number.... go refer to the list
Old 13-08-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Marsiling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 14-08-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The slimmer & younger looking one is Jessy.
The old hag is Lai Lai.
Old 14-08-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4688 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The old hag is Lai Lai.
Thanks for the names. One Q - been there 2X but don't see any Room No. where is the Room No, stated?
Old 14-08-2022, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the names. One Q - been there 2X but don't see any Room No. where is the Room No, stated?
Numbers are on the doors like hotel rooms.

Beginning to think you entered the wrong place, confusing it with the brothel.

This place is the back-lane of Flanders Square shophouses, not actually on Petain Rd, those are actual residences. If so, we might read about you on Strait Times as the arrested intruder 😂

Because the room numbers are really hard to miss if you made it so far into the place.
Old 14-08-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 22
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The old hag is Lai Lai.
is Lai Lai back ? thought i read from earlier thread that she retired ? can any kind bro. confirm . thanks millions .
Old 14-08-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

becareful that some of the wls used expired condoms. tell me 1 month expired still can use. very dangerous leh. normally i dun check all the condoms whererever i go even geylang or massage places. I i trust them to use new condoms with good condition. was just curious what condowm jessy use as quite thin can cum while missionary. then i took one packet and saw its expired july 2022
Old 14-08-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
becareful that some of the wls used expired condoms. tell me 1 month expired still can use. very dangerous leh. normally i dun check all the condoms whererever i go even geylang or massage places. I i trust them to use new condoms with good condition. was just curious what condowm jessy use as quite thin can cum while missionary. then i took one packet and saw its expired july 2022
now must start cheking even geylang wls as they close shop 2 years and still using old stock condoms
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1