The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 01-08-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabaraba85 View Post
MP opp Serangoon Stadium got 2 new ladies... pre milf... tried prior to official start day, and have to say not bad. Coco and Wendy. Nubbad... can unlock too... unlocked alrrady gao gao
Thought is clean one been a few time no gq le
But their massage is great but heard their price increase
Old 01-08-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Both spas are by the same boss. Because they are along the same stretch of road, it was weird to have both spas be named the same.

Your experience was likely ML based. Not representative of the operadi modus of the 2 spas. But in general, I don’t think worth visiting because won’t have GQ.
the bro talking about Gr*** spa not Ga**** spa which like you said is run by the same boss as en** spa. gr*** spa is at lorong ah soo area instead and i always thought is a clean place hahah
Old 01-08-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
anones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
the bro talking about Gr*** spa not Ga**** spa which like you said is run by the same boss as en** spa. gr*** spa is at lorong ah soo area instead and i always thought is a clean place hahah
i also thought this but not really.

the first time i went they pushed me to try out a 90 minute 3-1 package (lymphatic detox with hot stones) more than half an hour is spent on the more.. sensitive areas

The service is really good though and everyone is super friendly
Old 06-08-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
haizz sadly. kovan area no more liao
Is it? Just had one last nite.
Old 06-08-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 11
babel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
Is it? Just had one last nite.
i stay near kovan also, can share?
Old 08-08-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Ryker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
MP opp Serangoon Stadium got 2 new ladies... pre milf... tried prior to official start day, and have to say not bad. Coco and Wendy. Nubbad... can unlock too... unlocked alrrady gao gao
wa bro, care to share contact?
Old 11-08-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
homelander2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro can share contact? which mp is this
Old 12-08-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
HDB side or shophouse side?

Cheers
Old 13-08-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!

I just came back from S** R****...choose S**r as b**y not free, front desk said quite popular...anyway my short FR here...

Looks: acceptable, anyway masked
Figure: not bad
Massage: ok, but not enough strength, medium to soft type
Chatable, semi friendly
I took the head to toes hot oil package $89, feeling charitable today, try try lah
Don't have that wow feel or excited feel, just feel abit ticklish down there, period.
So I give chance, top up and try the standard option. Hiaz, still so-so only, refuse to further top up as not allowed to even move my fingers above the waist.
Parted with the blue note and she said huh just this only, never even a thank you or ask if need some water...
RTM: nahhh.... unless feeling damn rich.... Will try others
This just my humble sharing, anyone care to share those others with more teasing please?

Thanks,
Uncle Sato
Old 13-08-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by satoshi81 View Post
I just came back from S** R****...choose S**r as b**y not free, front desk said quite popular...anyway my short FR here...

Looks: acceptable, anyway masked
Figure: not bad
Massage: ok, but not enough strength, medium to soft type
Chatable, semi friendly
I took the head to toes hot oil package $89, feeling charitable today, try try lah
Don't have that wow feel or excited feel, just feel abit ticklish down there, period.
So I give chance, top up and try the standard option. Hiaz, still so-so only, refuse to further top up as not allowed to even move my fingers above the waist.
Parted with the blue note and she said huh just this only, never even a thank you or ask if need some water...
RTM: nahhh.... unless feeling damn rich.... Will try others
This just my humble sharing, anyone care to share those others with more teasing please?

Thanks,
Uncle Sato
Thanks Sato san....Will avoid her. Try Y**́...not bad...but was not given upstairs...so nothing much but best h ever
Old 13-08-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Kaz15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi can share contacts?
Old 14-08-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

kinda miss UV spa, high playability
now these new spas within the area hougang 201 with high entrance fees & low playability
Old 14-08-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
zhitongdaohe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried before the spa at HG 211? The one that entered from the carpark side…
Old 14-08-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
weiwei23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhitongdaohe View Post
Any bros tried before the spa at HG 211? The one that entered from the carpark side…
I've been before twice and the experience has been great. Flat $150 and no time watcher
Old 14-08-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
kinda miss UV spa, high playability
now these new spas within the area hougang 201 with high entrance fees & low playability
I miss UV spa suuny!

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1