The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakedbeans45 View Post
Ups bro... your wife has amazing suckable tits...
Ya, wifey often doesn’t cover her nn properly, often attracting the attention of guys (and aunties too). We’ve had guys tail us, purposely walking past and peeking at her from far. Some just noticed her braless nn, sometimes pokies were showing, sometimes brownies, and some were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of her cookies exposed.

This was taken at an Italian restaurant. She wore this blouse on a date with a Caucasian gentleman.

He had no idea a lady would dare go on a first date without her bra. Soon he noticed her braless nn and her two brownies were showing through her blouse. What a tease. Just like the braless tutor session, but this time a braless date in public.

The blouse she wore to the italian restaurant. Her date soone noticed her braless nn.
Old 14-08-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
paylater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Hope to bump into you guys some day!
Old 14-08-2022, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
thehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So did anything happen after the date?
Old 14-08-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 6
DreamCherry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did she flash her pussy to the Caucasian?
Old 14-08-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Rubberneck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice boob shape
Old 15-08-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2659 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Ya, wifey often doesn’t cover her nn properly, often attracting the attention of guys (and aunties too). We’ve had guys tail us, purposely walking past and peeking at her from far. Some just noticed her braless nn, sometimes pokies were showing, sometimes brownies, and some were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of her cookies exposed.

This was taken at an Italian restaurant. She wore this blouse on a date with a Caucasian gentleman.

He had no idea a lady would dare go on a first date without her bra. Soon he noticed her braless nn and her two brownies were showing through her blouse. What a tease. Just like the braless tutor session, but this time a braless date in public.

The blouse she wore to the italian restaurant. Her date soone noticed her braless nn.
Thanks for sharing!
Care to share.
Old 15-08-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for updates...
Old 15-08-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehobbit View Post
So did anything happen after the date?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCherry View Post
Did she flash her pussy to the Caucasian?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubberneck View Post
nice boob shape
After the date, on the way back in the car. He unbuttoned her blouse. First time he saw her tits - I can't remember the exact words he said. Wow!!! Beautiful. Or Wow!!! Amazing.

He enjoyed them very much and sucked both of them.. Must have been a release to finally have them in his mouth after being forced to see her braless during the date but cannot do anything in the restaurant.

She usually doesn't wear any panties, but on this occassion, at the last minute, when she was about to leave, she suddenly put on a g-string. He did put his hand inside her gstring for a while, wanted to lick her pussy - but my wife didn't allow it.
Old 16-08-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Camping for another great story....keep going, bro! Support!
Old 16-08-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Photor16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a turn on that you let wife brain f n eventually finger f cunt by tutors
Old 16-08-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 4
bryangoh90 is a name known to allbryangoh90 is a name known to allbryangoh90 is a name known to allbryangoh90 is a name known to allbryangoh90 is a name known to allbryangoh90 is a name known to all

Camping for updates...
Old 16-08-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
a2zdrama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a beautiful thread. Please keep up the good effort.
Old 16-08-2022, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

TS nice sharing and i really envy you have such a enthu wife. Just curious these started when you guys are dating? Or only started after marriage?
Old 16-08-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 16-08-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
TS nice sharing and i really envy you have such a enthu wife. Just curious these started when you guys are dating? Or only started after marriage?
After marriage. The relationship has to be rock solid with trust before any of these can happen. Timeline is this happened after the topless classes. It was sometime during the TCM sessions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1