The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Actually I also start to look at elite visa liao. 100k per year... Right now using Non O... every year must renew, every 90 days report... not to mention about the humongous paperwork to submit.

WP and Visa with multi entry plus undertable also about 30k liao. Every month income tax about 2,800 x 12 = 33,600 + 30,000 = 63,600. Save that 36,000 worth the trouble or not.
Why don稚 find a thai girlfriend and get marry. Best option.
Old 21-09-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
That visa you need to get out of the country and come in again.
I applied marriage visa extension. 9 October go back immigration office again
No need..the new version TR visa is 90 days and can renew for 2 times , total 270 days in thailand without leaving, the one you talking about is the old TR, 2+1 mths and have to leave and come back with new TR apply from overseas thai consulate.

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-09-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Really best option? Elite visa is 500k for 5 yrs or 2mill for 20yr, how much will a wife cost you.
Worse when she a gf she subservient, when she become wife she want to be YOUR boss.
I have been living overseas for over 10yrs, first 2-4yrs i also look for gf or LTR, but now i fuck 3-4 new girls weekly, i have freedom i have money to spend as i wish and find a gf is as easy as swipeing tinder, if i ever feel the need.
I spend the first 3-4yrs also looking for business opportunities, but i have seen the business environment, the work ethics and unless i plan to invest 1mill usd plus, how can i beat and compete with locals if you am opening business they can also easily access.
the secrete to successfully living overseas is to keep you money in a safe stable environment and collect the 5-10k passive income spend 1-2k, and keep balance for emergencies.
I have done this since my early 30s, and never had a headache or any regrets comming here, best if i decide to leave then i have lost nothing.

Of cos the Elite visa 5 years is always the better choice for a single as i mentioned earlier...but for married guy with a Thai wife, its more sensible to get the Thai wife visa which renew annually..
If have a Thai wife and get a Elite 5 yrs, and touch wood, seperate, and you decided to move back to origin, the balance year for not using the Elite 5 years cannot be refund..Thats est. 3.7k - 4ksgd per year...
Regarding own passive income, indeed is always better to keep it in a stable enviroment, and you wouldnt want to keep all your apples in a place where protests and riots can occur anytime of the day.
sigh....Thailand, Laos and vietnam are only label as haven for SINGLES...not for married old hag man like us anymore...

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-09-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
No need..the new version TR visa is 90 days and can renew for 2 times , total 270 days in thailand without leaving, the one you talking about is the old TR, 2+1 mths and have to leave and come back with new TR apply from overseas thai consulate.
This new STV visa seem to be aim at the super rich for now.....more details will release by Oct I think.

Quote:
sigh....Thailand, Laos and vietnam are only label as haven for SINGLES...not for married old hag man like us anymore...
hehe correct, single man heaven but if got a good one will marry and later become same old hag man like us too
Old 21-09-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
This new STV visa seem to be aim at the super rich for now.....more details will release by Oct I think
yes this simi STV seems to me target at rich old angmoh that have money n time n want to get away from the cold winter season
Old 21-09-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Really best option? Elite visa is 500k for 5 yrs or 2mill for 20yr, how much will a wife cost you.
Worse when she a gf she subservient, when she become wife she want to be YOUR boss.
I have been living overseas for over 10yrs, first 2-4yrs i also look for gf or LTR, but now i fuck 3-4 new girls weekly, i have freedom i have money to spend as i wish and find a gf is as easy as swipeing tinder, if i ever feel the need.
I spend the first 3-4yrs also looking for business opportunities, but i have seen the business environment, the work ethics and unless i plan to invest 1mill usd plus, how can i beat and compete with locals if you am opening business they can also easily access.
the secrete to successfully living overseas is to keep you money in a safe stable environment and collect the 5-10k passive income spend 1-2k, and keep balance for emergencies.
I have done this since my early 30s, and never had a headache or any regrets comming here, best if i decide to leave then i have lost nothing.
i agree with you
thai elite visa is a lot safer.

and if you break down the numbers.
500,000 THB for 5 years
1 year = 100,000 THB
1 month = 8,333 THB
1 month = ~$363 SGD

You don't need to be a multi millionaire.
You don't need to earn $20,000 SGD per month

Because you can never ever fully trust a thai wife

after you marry and buy her house
she might turn 180 degree into a monster and kick you out
Old 21-09-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not relying on somebody give you the confidence and leverage to live the life you want.
Old 21-09-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

555 this year have good reality drama to see again liao!
#10 is the target this time!

He's very in trend just like Bieber!

Old 22-09-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I prefer marriage extension...extend 3-5 times can apply pr.
Old 22-09-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
I prefer marriage extension...extend 3-5 times can apply pr.
Honestly lah... anyone know any PR in person? Even if get PR, what is the difference? Cannot buy land, can only buy condo and own business without the 51/49. Can work without WP? What company you want to work?
Old 22-09-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Honestly lah... anyone know any PR in person? Even if get PR, what is the difference? Cannot buy land, can only buy condo and own business without the 51/49. Can work without WP? What company you want to work?
I have a customer here managing a fabrication yard, he has been here for 15 years already and he never bother to get PR, cause he said it will cost about 500K and there is no benefit except you can use the Thai automated lane at immigration. He advised me not to bother with it.
Old 22-09-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PR for 10 years, and after renew the 2nd time you can have a choice to apply for citizenship and give up your SG pink IC & passport and of course your CPF too.......for some people like me who have no intention to go back sg especially when i grow old and sick, I may want to use that "choice" when I reach 65+ or when the time i feel I need to throw in my pink IC.
Old 22-09-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
I have a customer here managing a fabrication yard, he has been here for 15 years already and he never bother to get PR, cause he said it will cost about 500K and there is no benefit except you can use the Thai automated lane at immigration. He advised me not to bother with it.
If he doesn't have a Thai wife and kids then really don't bother with it, end of the day he will still go back to SG to grow old........but for some of us, PR and finally convert to Thai citizenship will be one of our choice in life later on.
Old 22-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
If he doesn't have a Thai wife and kids then really don't bother with it, end of the day he will still go back to SG to grow old........but for some of us, PR and finally convert to Thai citizenship will be one of our choice in life later on.
He has thai wife and kids here. But he will like to keep his SG passport and citizenship for their benefits.
Old 22-09-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
i agree with you
thai elite visa is a lot safer.

and if you break down the numbers.
500,000 THB for 5 years
1 year = 100,000 THB
1 month = 8,333 THB
1 month = ~$363 SGD

You don't need to be a multi millionaire.
You don't need to earn $20,000 SGD per month

Because you can never ever fully trust a thai wife

after you marry and buy her house
she might turn 180 degree into a monster and kick you out
you need to know the Thai law again if you think after register marriage and buy house and she can kick you out..
this law not only applies to local thai to thai but also thai to foreigner spouse.
After officially register marriage, any assets bought after that, will be consider 50-50 and if to split , the court will do the splitting for both parties.
Some or many local thai dont even know about this... You have to know your rights first before putting your head in for a long commitment and of cos, get a trustworthy lawyer in Thailand, there are many English speaking lawyer, if lucky also can get a Singaporean who happens to station here too...
There already have cases that Thai wife kicked out their farang husband and he go file court case and in the end, they have to split ALL assets bought after their registered of marriage, some even some of those bought before the marriage.. The judge even label the Thai girl as greedy..

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1