The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good day to all kakis,

What a fantastic day!!

I'm still overseas, will return to Sg very soon.

I'll organize outings to budget, medium n high end joints on my return. If you're interested, do PM me. Pls indicate the type of joints n your preference for HH or SH. I go mostly to HH, but sometimes to SH if a mummy has an exceptional doll of my type to intro me.

BTW, I posted this take home lesson on my other thread today:

If you love or like a doll very much, let her go. If she comes back to you, she may be yours forever. If she doesn't, then it was never meant to be.

If you become jealous, needy, clingy and desperate, you will lose her forever.

I hv seen too many relatives, colleagues n friends, from both Asia n America, making the same mistake again n again. It's very sad. I also need to remind myself everyday.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Bros,

I'm back in SG.

I go to Peace Centre joints including Dynasty from 5:20-6:20 PM 4-5 times a week. Just to looks see n get ctc if I see a gal who is at least mildly interesting.

I usually go to dinner after 6:20 PM n may or may not hv an outing at PC or elsewhere or other activities after dinner.

All bros are encouraged to meet me at Peace Centre n we can look at as many dolls as possible FOC. Yes, FOC. Just PM your ctc if I don't hv it.

Don't be shy, join me for the fun.

If anyone knows of a place in SG where I can see more dolls than PC in the late afternoon, PM me asap.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

To bros at SBF,

I'm inviting kakis to join my outings to two types of joints:

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a light drinker, 2) pls smoke outside the room.

Second hand smoke is very hazardous to health. I intend to stay healthy so that I can bonk as many pretty dolls of my type as possible, for as long as possible.

The two types of joints:

1) HH at Peace Centre joints, Dynasty or Jade/China doll. 5-5:30 till 9-9:30pm.

Expense per pax $30-60. Booking $150, butterfly $30-50. Only booking at Dynasty.

2) SH at P8 n Lido or other high end joints. 9:30pm-2:30am.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking $300. Some gals may want $500!

I usually leave early n I don't drink one drop, but will share the expenses equally. Fair enough?

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of dolls for viewing at HH. Whereas higher quality dolls may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate HH or SH.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Good morning!

What an auspicious day!!

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a light drinker, 2) pls smoke outside the room.

Second hand smoke is very hazardous to health. I intend to stay healthy so that I can bonk as many pretty dolls of my type as possible, for as long as possible.

The two types of joints:

A) HH at Peace Centre joints, Dynasty or Jade/China doll. 5-5:30 till 9-9:30pm.

Expense per pax $30-60. Booking $150, butterfly $30-50. Only booking at Dynasty.

B) SH at P8 n Lido or other high end joints. 9:30pm-2:30am.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking $300. Some gals may want $500!

I usually leave early n I don't drink one drop, but will share the expenses equally. Fair enough?

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of dolls for viewing at HH. Whereas higher quality dolls may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate your interest, option A or B, or both.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mr yan is Cool - loads of Potential

hi anyone wanna go hh w today .
if smoking can go out of room and smoke ?
keen pm me now asap
Old 06-05-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yupz, I want to go W today happy hour also. How much per person?
Old 11-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

Two bros suddenly want to go Dynasty HH today. I said OK. We hv limited space available. PM or SMS me asap to confirm.

I hv balance, so if bros don't drink much, expense per pax would be $30-40 or LESS.

Sorry for being such last minute.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-05-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

Good morning!

My HH outing to Dynasty yesterday was oversubscribed. We had 6 bros, one old kaki came very late n wasn't charged. Although he wanted to pay.

Expense per pax is $30, could hv been $25. Booking a doll is $150. the gals were so so, although one man's meat is another man's poison.

A new kaki must hv a more special RS w/ the joint, he opened a new bottle for HH price but was able to continue for SH for free. We each paid him the $30. And I thought Johnny was a special friend!!

I actually booked two gals, one I saw a long time ago. She looked more attractive as she had lost some weight. The other is a new one who wanted BY. An agent friend said, she is a SYT who looked like your young lao po. Body similar, but not as young n cute, at least to me. I frenched her n squeezed her butt. Quite ok. I don't mind upping her, but not sure abt BY.

BTW, a Lido mummy sent me some pics of dolls. All don't do ST. Two look interesting from the pics. Booking for SH is $500 for the tall one n $300 for the shorter one. Will go in the next few days to look at them in person.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

BTW, some bros hv kept mentioning FOC as if its the holy grail in woman-man RS. What is the big fxxking deal?

Two days ago I casually asked a pretty local staff nurse to go dinner. She was flattered n said anytime. She owns a home nursing agency n has provided service to my mom.

She is single, in her late 20s. Abt 162 n very very fair for a local gal. Body quite proportionate too. Worth a FOC fuck, yeah? She is among the best looking local gals I hv seen in a long time. If I see a better n younger one, I'll ask immediately. I hv not asked a local gal to go out since I got married decades ago.

A good friend says since she knows my mom n my wife from Gotham City, don't touch her. He is thinking too much. Who cares?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 13-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kopi78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning!

My HH outing to Dynasty yesterday was oversubscribed. We had 6 bros, one old kaki came very late n wasn't charged. Although he wanted to pay.

Expense per pax is $30, could hv been $25. Booking a doll is $150. the gals were so so, although one man's meat is another man's poison.

A new kaki must hv a more special RS w/ the joint, he opened a new bottle for HH price but was able to continue for SH for free. We each paid him the $30. And I thought Johnny was a special friend!!

I actually booked two gals, one I saw a long time ago. She looked more attractive as she had lost some weight. The other is a new one who wanted BY. An agent friend said, she is a SYT who looked like your young lao po. Body similar, but not as young n cute, at least to me. I frenched her n squeezed her butt. Quite ok. I don't mind upping her, but not sure abt BY.

BTW, a Lido mummy sent me some pics of dolls. All don't do ST. Two look interesting from the pics. Booking for SH is $500 for the tall one n $300 for the shorter one. Will go in the next few days to look at them in person.

Cheers!

Bro WB
LOL. While the stock was so so, everyone tried his best to find his own meat.

We kept looking for the "one" but unfortunately need to go for second best.

Still a good experience overall.

Cheers
Old 14-05-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopi78 View Post
LOL. While the stock was so so, everyone tried his best to find his own meat.

We kept looking for the "one" but unfortunately need to go for second best.

Still a good experience overall.

Cheers
Bro,
We all need to settle as the prettier gals are blocked by ICA.

.................................................. ...

Good morning!

I just posted this on my other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justime View Post
Hi Bro Warbird,
It's lovely to catch up with you yesterday even if its less than 15 minutes. I hope to join you in future outings soon.
My perspective (ex Patron of several BY):
1) I agree with you on getting FOC as not being the "Holy Grail". To have such a mindset is, in essence, an ego trip and validation of the self esteem. I have no need for this.
The real issue is the efficiency and effectiveness of landing a BY that delivers on what you deemed as aesthetically beautiful. A BY that delivers the right strokes and pushes your right buttons when it comes to GFE.
A KTV setting offers the most efficient way to "sort" and shortlist. On average, the girls at a KTV is aesthetically more pleasing than the sort where you hope to meet on chance encounters.
2) Let's be realistic here, a working girl that seeks your patronage will mostly present her best side. Her odious behaviour is obscured and less than flattering looks are minimised. At least before the "take you for granted stage", whereby its the signal for you to dump her and move on.
If you want the warts and all, authentic girl who gives "real" GFE, then BY is not for you.
* Cynics like myself recognise that GFE is always contextualised and oftentimes used as a leverage to forward their vested interest.
3) To me, to be able to land a mistress that delivers great sex and nice GFE is analogous to find a great employee. You treasure her services for as long as she delivers. It is like contractual obligation. One that is more "honest" in that hidden agendas and womanly wiles are reduced because of the explicitness of the defined roles and concomitant rewards.
4) Some brothers like to compete against another. To land a hong pai in the face of challenges from other men who may be richer and perhaps handsomer than you seems like a victory and a psychic trophy. Others simply relish the self mastery aspect the game. I am of the latter.
For me, in this game, ego management, emotional control, value propositions and great sex are overriding considerations. I also enjoy the psychological dynamics that are involved in this game.
5) To be sure, in the world of BY, an ineluctable factor is money. It takes money to structure the type of relationship and interaction you want from a BY. Brothers who think otherwise are only deceiving themselves.
The challenge is how to deliver maximum gains for your money! Literally the best bang for your buck!
6) The BY game is more honest. The fall out from the relationship is less damaging to both patron and BY. Brothers who have been through a messy, acrimonious, expensive divorce know exactly what I am talking about!
In summary, the BY game also affords:
i) variety,
ii) the thrill of chase,
ii) efficiency in locating and selecting your aesthetic type,
iv) clearer definition and demarkation of gender dynamics,
v) demanding and getting the type of sex you want,
vi) emotional mastery of self (especially the control of ego urges ... hanging flower "battles" are classic examples of poor ego mastery!)
vii) .... it can even serve as motivation to earn more money!!!!

Cheers to one and all!
Dear bro Justime,

Thanks for your excellent n insightful post!! It was indeed my pleasure to be able to meet you the other night!!

You hv gone though some tough times but you hv emerged stronger n more confident/dominant than ever before!! You're as cool n as calm as cucumber. It's a reflection of your underlying MASSIVE EMOTIONAL STRENGTH!!

Here is a badass gentleman quote of the week:

EMOTIONAL STRENGTH

"My theory is that women respond to this like nothing else on earth because the truth is that this is the greatest sign of power, and the most difficult to achieve, the most difficult for a woman to find in a man."

Bro Justime, you hv something very very difficult for a woman to find in a man.

Your insights n advice on BY-ing are very useful to all of us here.

I like to add that a doll's character n personality matter a lot in a LT rs, including LT BY. It's unimportant in a ST, except that we should be able to identify n avoid the pyscho n the very rare female serial killer hahaha. It does happen: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/09/ju...yacht-killing/

I hope you could share your wisdom n BY pearls w/ all of us here on a regular basis. Your command of English is excellent n I always enjoy your erudite n informative posts.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo View Post
Wow, bro-Justime! Your eloquent piece really encapsulates the essence of what BY is all about. I especially like your last statement, "...it can even serve as motivation to earn more money!!!!!" Haha, great stuff!

It's always a pleasure to read experienced and senior bros' writings, which give personal and accurate insights into the various aspects of adult gaming. Adult gaming, ha!

Bro-WB always writes with humour and calm, never slinging mud at anyone. This in SBF is rare as even senior cheongsters here would kpkb at the slightest provocation. I would think that a lesser younger being would be utterly exasperated after having cross swords with him. Out of desperation, all sorts of name calling would appear, "you fat, bald, old, ugly, I-handsome, SYTs-love-me, blah-blah-blah...". Oh-My-Wahlau-ay! Bwahahaha!

It's nice to come back to SBF and see that our Sexmeritus-Mentor-Cheongsters are still at it and going strong... Cheers n Cheong-ahhh...!
Bro groo,

It's our good fortune to hear from bro Justime again. He IS the orginal Bao King of SG!! I hv learned so much from him during my formative years here in SG. I last met him in March of 2012 at LV 5th fl. Time really flies!!

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonse View Post
Bro Justime, good sharing on your part. Love this thread cos of the many sharing of other bros experiences. Always got new things to learn. Up you with my humble 7 points.
Bro Alfonse,

I hope bro Justime could help take the effectiveness n value of this thread to new heights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Agreed. A successful man once told me. "When you know you have more money than them, no need to insult them."
Very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo View Post
Funny thing is, when you have more money than (some of) them, they insult you leh... Bwahahaha!
It's called ENVY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAdam View Post
Another wise man said: Have more than you show. Speak less than you know.
You're right.

Empty vessels make the most noise.

cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ..........

Good morning!!

I hv not forgotten abt the materials I'm going to post on Emotional Strength. It's coming very soon.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-05-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good evening!

I went to Lido SH last night w/ two young professional bros. Since one of the bros had balance, the expense per pax is very modest. There were some gems n we had a doll each. Mine is a 20 yo cute SYT, very fair, good body/limb proportions n full natural B. Only 160, 45 kg. Her 2nd day in SG. I saw her passport. Height is no longer very important to me as long as the doll has the right proportions n small wrists.
I met her this afternoon. A very good fuck!! Great kisser n good BBBJ. Very wet n orgasmic. She wanted more...very disappointed that I couldn't take her to dinner. May offer her BY.

.................................................. .................

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a light drinker, 2) willing to smoke outside the room.

The two types of joints:

A) HH at Peace Centre joints, Dynasty or Jade/China doll. 5:00 till 9-9:30pm.

B) SH at P8 n Lido or other high end joints. 9:00pm-2:30am.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking $300. Some gals may want $500! If I hv a balance, expense per pax could be as low as $50!

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of dolls for viewing at HH. Whereas prettier dolls may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 27-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Good morning!

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a light drinker, 2) willing to smoke outside the room.

The two types of joints:

A) HH at Peace Centre joints, Dynasty or Jade/China doll. 5:00 till 9-9:30pm.

B) SH at P8 n Lido or other high end joints. 9:00pm-2:30am.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking $300. Some gals may want $500! If I hv a balance, expense per pax could be as low as $50!

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of dolls for viewing at HH. Whereas prettier dolls may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 29-05-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

My post on my other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorisKarius View Post
Bro WB, thank you for all your great sharing. Wish you have a nice weekend.
Bro, you're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Wo jue de sheng huo yue li yue feng fu de Nan ren zui you mei li le.
Yao zuo dao chu shi du ding, chen zuo leng jing fei yao jing li guo sheng huo de mo lian cai neng you zhe yang de jing jie.
Yue neng jing de qi sheng huo shang zhong zhong kao yan de nan Ren sheng shang san fa yi zhong lin ren nan yi kang ju de mei li.

SHENG HUO YUE LI ZAO JIU YI GE NAN REN.

Sorry for my system can't show mandarin wording when I input Han yu pin yin. If can, help me to show the mandarin wording. Thanks!

This Sean Stephenson is an extraordinary person, he is indeed someone with a very super strong emotional strength, determination, confidence, persistence n optimistic mindset. We mayb physically more well off than him, but our mentality n emotional strength r definitely nt as strong as him. He let me think of another extraordinary guy-Nick Vujicic. I think most of us here know him. Another strong man WHO NEVER DEFEAT BY HIS OWN DISABILITY N FAILURE IN LIFE!
Bro,

Both Sean n Nick are MEN of courage n incredible emotional strength.

I'll now give an example of a famous male, who was voted The Sexiest Man Alive twice, but nonetheless has poor emotional mastery.

Who is he? Johnny Depp of course.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ard-after-she/

What really happened is unclear. His wife is probably a bitch but there is never an excuse for beating a woman. Could she hv become a bitch because he had failed to give her lots of CVOs? We will never know.

I feel very sorry for him n wish him well. I did enjoy his "Pirate" movies n "Don Juan DeMarco," hahaha. What has happened to our Don Juan of Asia??

He has failed w/ women, period. Still don't understand why he married her. His troubled marriage lasted only 15 months. Should have kept her as one of his mistresses.

EMOTIONAL STRENGTH

My theory is that women respond to this like nothing else on earth because the truth is that this is the greatest sign of power, and the most difficult to achieve, the most difficult for a woman to find in a man.

Now you know why I want to achieve ABSOULTE emotional mastery.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 30-05-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Good morning!
Another day, another chio doll!

I hv an outing to Lido SH this Wed. We hv balance n the expected expense per pax is about $70. Booking a gal is $300, but a few gals may demand $500. We hv one, maybe two slots left. PM or SMS me if you're interested. For bros who are light drinkers n who are willing to smoke outside the rm.

BTW, Lido SH offers the best chance of meeting a chio gal of your type. I went there twice recently and I met two SYTs I like. Whereas, my numerous outings to Peace Centre joints last year resulted in three SYTs of my type. It's very rare that I don't get to ST or BY a SYT of my type. Unless the doll is already attached, but such a gal will not show up to work, yeah?

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1