The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
PhineasPG is a glorious beacon of lightPhineasPG is a glorious beacon of lightPhineasPG is a glorious beacon of lightPhineasPG is a glorious beacon of lightPhineasPG is a glorious beacon of lightPhineasPG is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Creampie eating.

I thought most of the male species generally do not want any jizz near their face?
Old 03-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Suppose you cum in missionary position and she remains lying on her back. If you were to go down on her and lick her clitoris, you can actually avoid the sperm that is flowing out of her. Why is it still disgusting if you will not be tasting your own sperm? If she protests, just tell her it helps her remove the sperm inside her vagina by promoting vagina movement. When we guys lick the clitoris, the vagina does contract and expand and contract and etc... right?
Old 03-04-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I like giving women creampies, but I admittedly don't want to eat them. I like to see the cream ooze or drip out.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhineasPG View Post
I thought most of the male species generally do not want any jizz near their face?
I think so too.

Men are more naturally inclined to release their load on/in women, or in the case of a fetish, on/in an object, but not on themselves.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Suppose you cum in missionary position and she remains lying on her back. If you were to go down on her and lick her clitoris, you can actually avoid the sperm that is flowing out of her. Why is it still disgusting if you will not be tasting your own sperm? If she protests, just tell her it helps her remove the sperm inside her vagina by promoting vagina movement. When we guys lick the clitoris, the vagina does contract and expand and contract and etc... right?
Actually, even lying down on her back, semen from a single ejaculate can still often ooze out after a man withdraws. The vagina closes, narrows the gap that once accommodated the penis, and squeezes some of the semen out. Sometimes the ooze is assisted by the woman's own vaginal fluids due to strong sexual arousal. Think of women who can squirt or are excessively wet.

I encountered women who say that they can "squeeze out". I suspect women who have done Kegel exercise can do this squeezing just as they can also squeeze-grip a penis.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW730LI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
lick her clitoris, you can actually avoid the sperm that is flowing out of her. .
That's a good idea!
Old 03-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

BMW730LI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
due to strong sexual arousal. Think of women who can squirt or are excessively wet.

I encountered women who say that they can "squeeze out". I suspect women who have done Kegel exercise can do this squeezing just as they can also squeeze-grip a penis.
My girl can do that... Gripping on penis, feels like being suck in...
Old 03-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW730LI View Post
My girl can do that... Gripping on penis, feels like being suck in...
My current girl is also able to squeeze grip because of regular Kegel exercise. I wouldn't say it's like being sucked in but more like a tighter grip that increases resistance moving in and out. She explained that she can deliberately "push out" my cum, but even if she doesn't do it, it still oozes out within seconds after I withdraw.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
may1983 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymay1983 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ytd i m damn horny and having xiao chong nau ( sperm go up brain)

my wife is preg and i went down on her...

sound wierd but she moan like no body business i CIM after she did a mind blowing BJ on me
Old 06-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by may1983 View Post
ytd i m damn horny and having xiao chong nau ( sperm go up brain)

my wife is preg and i went down on her...

sound wierd but she moan like no body business i CIM after she did a mind blowing BJ on me
I think you misunderstood the meaning of creampie and creampie eating.
Old 29-05-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
KCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Once a babe and me were fondling each other, eventually I released my load.
After that, she asked...

"have you ever tried?"
"No..."

After some coaxing without me consenting she dipped her fingers in it and gently put her fingers in my mouth.
Old 29-05-2016, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It still somehow leaks out when lying on my back. May not be immediately... but sometimes immediately.
Old 29-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW730LI View Post
I've always have fantasy about eating creampie. (my own creation)

Finally got the courage to tell my girl. We always do raw. I like to paint & she love to be painted. However whenever after I shoot. Dare not go down on her.

Any bros did that before ? Can advice how to break the barrier?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCHA View Post
Once a babe and me were fondling each other, eventually I released my load.
After that, she asked...

"have you ever tried?"
"No..."

After some coaxing without me consenting she dipped her fingers in it and gently put her fingers in my mouth.
This is a wonderful idea to break the barrier.

My current FB who I met late last year really doesn't mind eating his own creampies... multiple times... which is really really amazing since guys rarely like it or do it. If I already had orgasm, and the guy doesn't mind his creampie taste and licks me after he came, he can help my orgasm can go on longer.
Old 29-05-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

poppincandies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very disgusting leh
Old 30-05-2016, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
KCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
This is a wonderful idea to break the barrier.
It came without warning.... The above was just a summary.

She actually dipped her fingers and tasted it first before asking me.
Subsequently, she let me tried which i didn't really see it coming....

After that she frenched me.

She has a sweet personality.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1