The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 24-06-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

TGIF! Received this photo from her in the morning, I know I need to go liao. Previously already shared with some bros over here. Syt with solid massage and after service!
I found someone look like her.

https://www.tiktok.com/@zhl7712593475518?_t=8nSMQB6O80m&_r=1
Old 24-06-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2922 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Dun think is her. No tattoo
Old 24-06-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post
Dun think is her. No tattoo
Sharp eye bro.
Old 24-06-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallboy222 View Post
Finally.. work just opposite Upper seargoon shopping centre always visit the shopping mall hoping to find some Younger ladies and usually its a milf bomb area. But today i went to check it out again, and finally saw a mid twenties lady. So pop in and ask for dmg.. as usual 30 for entrance half an hour. took it and went it, I would say the massage she provided was really good and took up the cbj. service was good, not rushing at all. you guys can go try.. as she mention to me that business is quite quiet nowadays.. but her look will not disappoint you. you guys can go and check it out. she told me her name is lili, the unit number is 04-28, if u guys take the lift turn right, first shop is her.. i think is beside the hair salon or some contruction business. i am not her agent, just sharing here bcus i think finally USSC HAVE A GEM !!!
Saw her once after I was done at another shop. Went back on 3 separate occasions and didn't manage to catch her. What time did you went bro?
Old 24-06-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Smallboy222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiao_boy View Post
Saw her once after I was done at another shop. Went back on 3 separate occasions and didn't manage to catch her. What time did you went bro?
I went during 11am, the last visit I saw her she mention to me she ends at 8.30pm daily
Old 26-06-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 17
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute

Visited this shop at northeast. Not really Kovan. Is at Buangkok and Yio Chu Kang there. 88 shop but ML quite petty and pretty. Massage with strength. But the shower is common type with 2 cubicles. Like army style and no privacy.

Dun think will return due to this set up
Old 26-06-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1032 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Was looking for a new massage with extras cos the quality of my regular place was declining, so chanced upon this place along the main road.

Took one hour, refused the P massage, and the ML didn't try to hard sell, so that was good. The massage was very solid, can tell she was trying hard to impress a first timer like me. Pressed all the right places, and very pleasantly surprised me by the random teasing. Seriously, her teasing game was 10/10.

By the time I flipped over, I was semi hard, and she did this massage move that made me crazy. She stood at the head of the massage bed, bent over me and gave my lower abdomen a sensual massage, narrowly missing my groin areas, but stuffing her chest into my face.

After I Mari kita, she asked me if I wanted any extra for a small tip of $50. She said I had to be discreet as the boss did not allow any hanky panky. so it was a HJ, but she loosened her bra and let me touch/suck her nips while she jerked me off.

The best part was, after I was done, she continued massaging my arms and neck until the full hour was up!

Paid up happily and went my way.

Name: s*****
Nationality: PRC
Boobs: medium B, real and soft

This is my first submission, please let me know if anything inappropriate and I will take this down. Thanks guys, if you like, up my points, and PM me for details
Bro can share contact ?
Old 26-06-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
Jovisoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallboy222 View Post
I went during 11am, the last visit I saw her she mention to me she ends at 8.30pm daily
Went couple of times but the store not open. Think no longer working there

Last edited by Jovisoul; 26-06-2024 at 07:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
skele is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone know where Cindy aka Bella from parklane is now?
Old Yesterday, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templara View Post
FR for M * Spa @ 123 Hougang.

Recep was nice, registration was tablet and censored. Took the $88 deal, proceed to room. Very nice environment, clean, bright. Can see renovation done pretty well. Got music, oil is hot and placed in a thermal flask. Attached showers.

Walk in, no appt. Was served by H**py, her look and the picture were 2 different person. Not even photoshop, just 100% different person. Chatty and nice for the first 15mins then suddenly quiet and slow response. No GQ. Only slightly tear paper undies after request to massage upper thigh. A few brushes to the balls. After session, checked G1298, it seems like most comments are for other ML.
I also went for H*ppy and wtf man totally different person as picture. But she gave me a HJ and i can zhut her boobs for $50
Old Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ac1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Care to share ctc bro?

QUOTE=SoftRiceKing;23369101]There is a gem just 1 block away, Sa*ah. All I could say is her hand technique got many pattern and her body is very fragrant. And more importantly, it is not a $88 shop[/QUOTE]
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to uss at late hour den go lvl 4 lor
As i go pass the person ask me go in seat and i pay 1b for hand lol

But if wan fn is 2 blue

1b cant touch lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1