The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-05-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

So,

Man City won the league...

Chelsea won the FA Cup...

Liverpool won the Carling Cup...

Scums aren't trophyless, they won the Community Shield..
Old 14-05-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23752 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

It was a thrilling match! I was cheering for man c all the way! 2 goals in five mins....they deserved to win! Can we buy Dzeko? I am fan of his for quite a while! He is more agile than our 35 mil man!
Old 14-05-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13597 / Power: 23
BikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
yes yes yes yes 2 goals in the last 5 minutes man city nipped the BPL title from the scums...the look on fuckingson face must be priceless...
hope he watch it live on the big screen at stadium of light

this is better than if man city were thrash qpr 5-0 man
Old 14-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SH1491 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wat a finale to the thrilling epl season. Well deserved championship for city. United hv been gud with their ageing squad, need sum young legs in midfield. Arsenal&spurs were good in patches. New castle were a suprise package. Chelsea, if they win CL,wud be great for english football, which i think they will. And last, but not the least, the fools have been poorer, nothing much to bolster except for a couple of exciting perf from carroll. Luv to see him&rooney together for england. Nxt season will b much more exciting.
Old 14-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SH1491 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Yes it's priceless
Cheap attitude of fools. Really ashamed to see this forum as a real football fan.
Old 14-05-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i know it's fun to see Manure lose but I cannot find myself smiling to see City as champs.

Makes me even more sad how even City have bridged the gap before Liverpool. Never in my life did I think I would see Chelsea and Man City win a premier League before us.
Who next? Maybe Newcastle? haha.

just to add, I thought Doni played well today, the rest on holiday already.
Old 14-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

BikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
i know it's fun to see Manure lose but I cannot find myself smiling to see City as champs.

Makes me even more sad how even City have bridged the gap before Liverpool. Never in my life did I think I would see Chelsea and Man City win a premier League before us.
Who next? Maybe Newcastle? haha.

just to add, I thought Doni played well today, the rest on holiday already.
The premier is meant for the rich, no money no title. That's why manure cant win anything until the premier league.

The only exception is Arsenal, thanks to their budget-concious manager
Old 14-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikinisLover View Post
The premier is meant for the rich, no money no title. That's why manure cant win anything until the premier league.

Makes me wonder if City can continue to win titles, Chelsea couldnt despite all their money. Somehow Manure gets the last laugh on their rivals.

Sadly Liverpool have not spent money wisely but with brand new sponsorship deals and FSG working very hard and swift to rectify errors, I am quite hopeful we can finish 4th at least next season.

it's been a disappointing season but as always, hold our heads up high and YNWA!
Old 14-05-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Disagree. The last time they won the league, their team had Viera, Henry, Overmars, Lungberg, Pires, Bergkamp, Silva etc. These players aren't cheap. They did invest to win the league then.

Should we buy Yakubu from relegated Blackburn? For a 3rd striker, he's going to be useful. Full of BPL experience, he's hard to mark and quite pacy. He also scored 16 BPL goals this season. At 29 and in a just relegated team, perhaps we can get a fair price and play him for a few seasons.
Old 14-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Makes me wonder if City can continue to win titles, Chelsea couldnt despite all their money. Somehow Manure gets the last laugh on their rivals.

Sadly Liverpool have not spent money wisely but with brand new sponsorship deals and FSG working very hard and swift to rectify errors, I am quite hopeful we can finish 4th at least next season.

it's been a disappointing season but as always, hold our heads up high and YNWA!
Chelsea couldn't continue because of their stupid and impatient owner. If he had let JM continue his stuff, Manure couldn't even have a chance to sniff their ass.
Old 14-05-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Comjuka Comjuka

Quote:

Quote:

KD has only 30 million to spend on transfers for next season.
So will Liverpool end up in the bottom half next season?
Old 14-05-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
Disagree. The last time they won the league, their team had Viera, Henry, Overmars, Lungberg, Pires, Bergkamp, Silva etc. These players aren't cheap. They did invest to win the league then.

Should we buy Yakubu from relegated Blackburn? For a 3rd striker, he's going to be useful. Full of BPL experience, he's hard to mark and quite pacy. He also scored 16 BPL goals this season. At 29 and in a just relegated team, perhaps we can get a fair price and play him for a few seasons.
that Arsenal team was scary, I always found Petit to be underrated from that team.

Yakubu? dont think so.
I think getting Rodallega for free or even bring back Cisse would be better options. Maybe even a striker like Lisandro Lopes would be decent 3rd choice and wont cost too much.

One thing lacking this season has been pace and creativity which only Suarez has shown consistently but I cant think of any such players who would wanna join an 8th place team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjuka View Post
So will Liverpool end up in the bottom half next season?
I think he will have more money, FSG look like serious businessmen. Cant see Kenny getting back much money too if we sell so FSG has to trust Kenny with more money despite his recent buys.
Old 14-05-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
that Arsenal team was scary, I always found Petit to be underrated from that team.

Yakubu? dont think so.
I think getting Rodallega for free or even bring back Cisse would be better options. Maybe even a striker like Lisandro Lopes would be decent 3rd choice and wont cost too much.
That Arsenal team went unbeaten for a whole season. Amazing stuff. Hope the strikers mentioned will join us and do better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjuka View Post
How did you get these figures? I do hope we can spend more, especially since we aren't building a new stadium. No news on that right? Perhaps what we are spending on is indirectly related to financial fair play rules. We are losing out on Champions League revenue. Quite worryingly, our squad isn't as strong as Newcastle, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal's. 30 million pounds is actually not that little if we can invest wisely.

Everton and Newcastle didn't spend a lot of money but they made very good buys. Our scouting system is really terrible. We should also man up and stop selling our players to our competitors in the BPL. Even Spurs still selling their best players to clubs within the same league. We should never have let Meireles or Torres leave. If they wish to leave, leave the BPL to join other leagues. Meireles scored for Chelsea today while we lost to Swansea.
Old 14-05-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ktcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In view of maxi and kuyt pending departure. What Liverpool needs to beef up next season is the midfield.A pair of wingers and a visionary midfielder to supply the forwards.

But again, all talk and wishes only, who in the right frame of mind will come LFC ? Only second third stringer would fancy a chance to associate with the Once most feared club in UK.

Even on the eve of the final bpl match, SAR was in germany to check out shinji kozawa, Dortmand's visionary midfielder. This kozawa scores the first, start the move for the second, and assist in the third of 5 dortmand's goal against Bayern Munich.

LFC needs a midfielder like him, but he would cost abt 15m. No him, Keita from Barca would be good too.
Old 14-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ktcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Error, it is Sir Alex Feguson (SAF ) not SAR who went germany to check out kozawa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1