The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Bro Ricky69, thks for your detail list out on the CAT150 PRC. Good info

千算万算,人心难算
Old 20-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
madsteam1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last night went to my regular hang out around 8.30pm, Wow! many bros were there, at least 10 bros were waiting. After waited for about 15min, the okt came and asked if I willing to try 'China fighter, PRC'. At first reluctant to take PRC for 150 cat, but he assured good service, if not she will not be called 'China fighter'. So on lah and waited for about 10min, here she come. Wah! love on first sight, very pretty with cfm look and smiled like waiting to eat you up. Quickly went to the room, stripped our self and she hugged me from behind and started to tune my nei nei for a while and proceed to the bath room. She gave a good cleaning on my didi and butt after which I suck her nipples and finger her abit with the water running on us. The feeling is very shiok. We proceed to the bed and she started her painting job on my whole body and bbbj for quite long and we have 69 with my finger aj her. She laid down on her back and I started to paint her whole body and her nice pussy. We started with missionary, doggy and cowgirl and finally wanted her to bbbj for second time (because her bj was really very good) and started to fire in the air like firework. **she alway give you the cfm look everytime she lick your nei nei and bj.

Name: Na Na (she told me she is from L16H49)
Race: Dongbei, PRC
Height: 1.6m (estimated)
Weight: 51kg (estimated)
Face: 8.5/10 (fair, light makeup, nice hairdo)
Boobs: 36B with pointed nipples (she told me her size)
Body: 7.5/10 some meat, no visible scars and tattoos. Quite fair skin.
Pussy: 8/10 quite tight. Trimmed hairs n flesh-looking lips.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (2 rounds, beginning and before firing)
Frenching: only kissed her lips
Painting: Yes (no smell, carry out 69 on her with finger aj her at the same time, she never reject)
Fingering: Yes
AR: Yes (using her tongue to poke inside my ass)
Attitude: 8.5/10 friendly, very accommodating, almost submissive...no rushing, own time own target.
GFE: 8/10
FJ: 8.5, very shiok!
Damage: $150/60 min/1
RTF: Yes, definitely

I have bonked a few PRC, but this is the one that I will RTF.
Old 21-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cat 150 PRC Girls & Homebase Listing

1606 Lemon,LiuTing
1608 MeiNa
1654A FeiFei,Lisa
WH06 BaoBei,LeLe,Sakura,Toto
WH15 MengEr
WH17 Chilli,Daisy,Eva,Happy,Ice,JJ,Kelly
2033 MeiQi
2060 Angel,Ella,Jelly,Kiki,Lily,MeiMei
2062 AhJiao,Apple,BingBing,JuZi,JuanJuan,NaNa,WenWen,XiangXiang,XiaoJing,XiaoMin
2062A XiaoXue,ZhenZhen
2833 KeLe,XiaoXiao
3021A AiAi,QQ,YoYo
3033 Candy

Names in red are girls already with FR posted on them.
Feel free to amend & update accordingly on this listing in an orderly manner.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clarifications. The list is updated again. Enjoy...

My next target is Zhen Zhen ... (looks a bit like Jolin ... )
Old 21-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchiya View Post
Tried and tested. Its Lisa. She is rather inexperienced. Nice juicy bonk though. Refer to last post.
Bro tsuchiya, I don't think it's Lisa, I think Bro Ricky69 is refering to the 3 new ones that just started work.... I of them is call Coco.. real CFM look.... other 2 waiting to be discovered..
Old 21-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

1606 Lemon,LiuTing
1608 MeiNa
1654A FeiFei,Lisa,Coco + 2 new ones
WH15 MengEr
2033 MeiQi
2062 AhJiao,Apple,BingBing,JuZi,JuanJuan,NaNa,WenWen,XiangXiang,XiaoJing,XiaoMin
2062A XiaoXue,ZhenZhen
2833 KeLe,XiaoXiao
3021A AiAi,QQ,YoYo
3033 Candy

Feel free to amend & update accordingly on this listing in an orderly manner.
Old 21-02-2009, 02:09 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

1606 Lemon,LiuTing
1608 MeiNa
1654A Coco,FeiFei,Lisa
WH15 MengEr
2033 MeiQi
2062 AhJiao,Apple,BingBing,JuZi,JuanJuan,NaNa,XiangXiang,XiaoJing,XiaoMin
2062A XiaoXue,ZhenZhen
2833 KeLe,XiaoXiao
3021A AiAi,QQ,YoYo
3033 Candy

Please be noted that this listing is for cat150 girls only.
WenWen of 2062,KeKe & LiNa of 3021A have been taken off the listing.

Feel free to amend & update accordingly on this listing in an orderly manner.

Last edited by Cummon; 21-02-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 21-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iamtheredrobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro dint realised this thread is a consolidation so i started another thread on one of the cat150.sorry bout that!
heres my numble humble contribution to the thread..

Eva??? or Awa -WH16H17

heh how to describle this adorable friendly sexy charming lady?
Friday night , walking along with my cousin ( first time down in gl for his first commercial sexperience) , its been a while since i myself went down to G_land as ive been going for FLs courtesy of our good bros online here and our dear chef 's stable. The cat 150 house i went to before is all closed down!
went jalan jalan abit more ..couldnt find anyway and we were bout to settle on the girls on the streets at 18..till we decided to go to a internet cafe for more info directions on good old sbf! thanks bros for all the frs.
Anyway cut things short, we went to L16H16. ooh as we walked in , my chiodar noticed a girl outside chatting, the OKT quickly waved her in. told the friendly okt steady, so me and her quickly goes up the stairs..to the room with big round bed and mirrors all around.
instantly can tell i will have chemistry with this girl as we talk cock in the room!

As u can tell im still smitten with her to file this Fr immediately after i get home. shower was good, some very nice bbbj slow and sensual, boobs showering..sliding up and down. well gotta give her points for at least acting till i dun feel like shes acting! soapy shower..add bbbj. Bing!
dried proceeded to the big nice round bed.. when i told her im more of a bbbj guy than fj guy..so we had ..or rather i had a great half hour of nice bbbj and catbath..as we talk cock. the looks of her eyes as she lick ur little bro..balls..is priceless.and the way u tell her what u like and how she tries to do it for u is great!

heh. Fj, wow first commericial fuck i dint do much and shes wet on her own!
Nice slow steady LOVE-making and then good fast fucking. then..

Name Eva
place of origin Chong Qing
face-8.8 for me!
figure-8 ( too bad the boobs were enhanced ) pettie.good body posture also!
bbbj-7.8 nice slow and deep throat ..maybe my lil bro is not too big so easily..
fj- 8.7 suprisingly considering i actually not tt into fjs..
AR- yes
frenching..-yes
gfe- oh..im willingly influenced..for the time being...haha.. if only i knew a girl like her in sg..

rtf? YES when VIt M is BACK. but saving to sin like a king in china...tsk tsk conflict...
Old 21-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
tsuchiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
Bro tsuchiya, I don't think it's Lisa, I think Bro Ricky69 is refering to the 3 new ones that just started work.... I of them is call Coco.. real CFM look.... other 2 waiting to be discovered..
Ok.... My mistake... Will check it out coming 2 wks to give you guys more info.... BTW just tried Eagle's Downgraded bonk, bao er. Not a bad bonk for $100... compared to similar expenditure to the street girls, she's safer and serves better. But the street girls, most of them look sweeter.
Old 22-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

I noticed that there is a big boob FRs thread for Cat 150, but none for Cat 50. I think for many bros on a budget, cat 50 is the way to go since they are the most affordable and most bang ( haha, get it ?) for buck.

So I'm starting this thread for bros who like the cute Cat 50 girls with big boobs (C-cups or bigger). Hope all boob lovers will benefit, and also will contribute.

I'll start with L18H38G04 :

Name : OrNee. Only 1 month in Sg.
Looks : 6/10. Ave looks (ie, not pretty, but not ugly)
Body : 7.5/10. Very petite and shapely. But very short. She's around 1.5m, very very small, but with big boobs!
Boobs : 8.5/10 C-cup. Firm and perky, light brown nipples. Not saggy at all. Considering her small body size, her boobs are amazing.
Service : 7.5/10. Friendly. No rush.
Shower : SOP. No BJ or rubba rubba in shower.
BJ : 7.5/10. Good, but very short. Felt good, no scraping of teeth on dick.
FJ : 7/10. Good. Rode me energetically with cowgirl, then missionary. Just changed to doggie, and the buzzer went off. Damn!
HJ : 7.5/10. Good. Ran out of time during FJ, so she had to HJ me. HJ skill quite good. Made me cum within 2 minutes.
Language : Speaks Mandarin.
Room : Has mirrors at the side of the bed and on the ceiling. The ceiling mirror is really great. You can see her small but shapely body clearly on top of you, and its really erotic.

RTF : Yes

Hope this is useful.

And I wonder if this can be made a sticky ? Will be useful to boob loving bros, and hope bros will contribute too.

Last edited by GLMod; 19-07-2016 at 08:03 PM.
Old 22-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Dilbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok.... My mistake... Will check it out coming 2 wks to give you guys more info.... BTW just tried Eagle's Downgraded bonk, bao er. Not a bad bonk for $100... compared to similar expenditure to the street girls, she's safer and serves better. But the street girls, most of them look sweeter.
Bro Tsuchiya, I agree with your view on BaoEr, she has your average girl-next-door looks packed with nearly similiar service level as the Malaysians.

For a PRC, with the looks and the service, at $100 she is a steal! So far your a the 4th guy that has given the same comments.
Old 22-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
tsuchiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey Guys!!!

I know of this pretty cute PRC Cat 150 from GL16 called Xiao Mun.
Bonked her thrice already... introed by 24M13 Lao Ban Niang.
Anyone got any idea which hse she's from???
Feels like visiting her in her Homebase!!!
I happen to run into her @ the same block as 1654A- actually abit paiseh as she can recognize me.
wonder if its there.
Cheers.
Old 22-02-2009, 07:31 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bonked her thrice already... introed by 24M13 Lao Ban Niang.
Anyone got any idea which hse she's from???
No doubt you are a nice bro who are very eager to share,but I am really surprised that you still don't know her homebase after 3 bonks,what have you been talking to the girl during the sessions ,how about giving the Lao Ban Niang a call ?
Old 23-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
audemars69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FRs on Sakura?
Old 23-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Had a session with Jelly.

In my opinion, I dun really see any resemblance with the girl in the photo, except that both of them are realli chio.

Jelly has her own exquisite look... and I like it very much too! Especially her boobs! I throughly enjoyed my time with her.
In fact had 2 rounds.. and nearly went for 3rd!

Already planning my RTF, but subjected to availability of recent HOT PRC FLS on another thread..

Cheers.
Old 24-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 22
mightykoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymightykoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Last Sunday night, secretly went to GL on the pretext of going to Geylang Community Library to borrow books ...
Fast hand fast leg go to W16H17 to ask for Xing Er, the one OKT had previously recommended.

A lot of patterns, BBBJ with CocaCola, Pop-pop sweets, hot and cold water, Shiok!
Also she did an acrobatic stunt BBBJ with her leg clinging the wall (just like spiderwoman).
Vacuum Suction using her month on my back shoulder skin to thigh and calf muscle area.
Did 3 positions, cow girl, reverse cow girl and missionary.
Maybe age is catching up, that’s why can endure longer, make her come after quite vigorous pumping on her request: “faster! faster!”. Fulfilling man’s ego, I came after she came. She refuse to let go and hug me tight for a while before we are parted.

Cat: 150
Girl: Xing Er (PRC)
Ex-profession: Beauty Line
Looks: 7
Boobs: 6.5 (B cup)
BBBJ: 8.5
FJ: 8
AR: 6.5
Frenching: Yes
RTF: Maybe, too many girls yet to try in this house.

Please UP me if you like this short FR. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread