The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
BTW, what is Ring Bell bro? Can explain. I plan on going AC in Mar next year.
"Ring the Bell" means you are buying a round of drinks for the girls on stage..... but usually mamasan + waitress + cashier/bartender oso tongpang and include themselves to the free drink.
Most bars have a ship's bell hanging near the stage and you just go pull the rope attached to it to sound the bell.
For those bars that do not have a physical bell.... just inform the mamasan or manager and they will get the DJ to "sound" the bell over the PA system.
You may even get yourself into the bar's Roll of Honour if you ring the bell many times.
Some bars have the Roll of Honour up on their wall.... usually with the names of the top 50 donor ringers but some of the bigger bars may have a longer list of names.
Old 10-11-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Hello brudders,

How to post pictures here ah?

Thank you brudders
Old 10-11-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Hello brudders,

Thank you brudders
Click the icon load Images

And select pic, then click upload, wait for it to complete

Old 10-11-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
gonz0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Hello brudders,

Thank you brudders

Then click the Browse buttons and find your picture(s).
Then click Upload.
Wait for the Uploading File(s) - Please Wait message to go away.
You wont see your picture, only something like sammyboyimage123456sammyboyimage.
Click Preview Post and wait until the picture loads, if you want to see what it looks like.
Old 13-11-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Thanks a lot Bro for the info. I dont think I will ring the bells in AC. If they want, they can ring my bell :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
"Ring the Bell" means you are buying a round of drinks for the girls on stage..... but usually mamasan + waitress + cashier/bartender oso tongpang and include themselves to the free drink.
Most bars have a ship's bell hanging near the stage and you just go pull the rope attached to it to sound the bell.
For those bars that do not have a physical bell.... just inform the mamasan or manager and they will get the DJ to "sound" the bell over the PA system.
You may even get yourself into the bar's Roll of Honour if you ring the bell many times.
Some bars have the Roll of Honour up on their wall.... usually with the names of the top 50 donor ringers but some of the bigger bars may have a longer list of names.
Old 13-11-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Thanks a lot Bro for the info. I dont think I will ring the bells in AC. If they want, they can ring my bell :-)
This was popular very long time ago when drinks were dirt cheap back then. Nowadays very rare to hear the bells ring anymore.
Old 24-11-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

So is AC still any fun?
What's the rate for LT now

Anyone going between 10dec-13dec?

Last edited by Advanced; 24-11-2022 at 11:38 PM.
Old 25-11-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
So is AC still any fun?
What's the rate for LT now

Anyone going between 10dec-13dec?
Bar fine is pretty much standard at 4k in Angeles
Old 28-11-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry noob qns. How is grab in clarks . Especially from airport to AC town. Thanks
Old 28-11-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

So no senior in AC on 10-12dec?
Old 29-11-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
So no senior in AC on 10-12dec?
Coz it's no longer worthwhile to visit AC anymore.
It has overpriced itself..... there are other more attractive and cheaper playgrounds.
The only people who go to AC now are the clueless carrotheads, those with relatives or business interests there or those going back for some nostalgic times.
Old 29-11-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Coz it's no longer worthwhile to visit AC anymore. .
True that

4k barfine plus tips
Old 30-11-2022, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
True that

4k barfine plus tips
And most likely 90% are runners
Old 02-12-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
gonz0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am planning to visit the Philippines for the first time next year. These last few posts paint an uninviting picture of Angeles City. Where instead, do you recomend a first time visitor to go?
Old 02-12-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1763 / Power: 17
m1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Sorry noob qns. How is grab in clarks . Especially from airport to AC town. Thanks
Grab is perfect for airport to AC. Sometimes takes longer to get but its fine.
Within AC i have used grab trike also some tmes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1