The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Just back from pattaya. Didn't venture out much except garden 168. Seems like mostly is a hangout area for locals. So if you are heading there to pick up FLs, you have a extremely small chance. But if just to chill out and have cheap alcohol, that place has good vibes
Totally agree. My advice don't waste your time there unless you are into listening to Thai Songs for 2-3 hrs. Was there last week Thurs, crowd started to come in around 9.30pm. Although the place was full, the atmosphere was subdued, there was no one dancing like you see on YouTube, the live band called it a night at 12am replaced by the DJ. Perhaps should change to a better band or come on Fridays n Saturdays. Better to spend your time fishing for FLs in 808, ibar, Lucifer, Republic, etc at Walking Street
Old 16-11-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldblow View Post

She was at Bliss, then Lighthouse, and eventually Palace. I don't know where she is anymore. If any bro has seen her recently, please please lmk.. I will be in Pattaya next week.

https://imgur.com/a/hvf04hs
She is back working in PIN up.
Old 19-11-2022, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, I'm going for a work trip next week and its my first trip to Pattaya. Looking massage place with happy ending. Any kind bros can recommend?
Old 20-11-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 12
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

I was in Pin Up this week and am deeply disappointed. The quality and selection is great-but the way they do business awful.

What happened was that I located the girl I was pining for (hah, pun), and went to visit her. She milked me of nine drinks, then asked me to return the next day to barfine her ("you just landed today you must be tired ill still be here tmr). I naively wandered off (tbh I wanted to play at Soi 6 a bit more also) - the next day I returned she said - must buy 5 drinks before I'm allowed to barfine.

I was actually OK with paying - but the manner by which they tried to get me to spend, I cannot. So off to Soi 6 it was, and fun Soi 6 was.
Old 20-11-2022, 02:48 AM
Samster

goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by java_cool View Post
Hi bro, I'm going for a work trip next week and its my first trip to Pattaya. Looking massage place with happy ending. Any kind bros can recommend?
Just a massage and a happy ending? Happy endings are more common than street food in pattaya bro. As for the massage.. Just get that massage anywhere (200b is the norm, I think) and wander off anywhere else for the happy ending
Old 21-11-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VirgoDiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by java_cool View Post
Welcome to pattaya! Just like one bro mentioned, it’s easilier to find a massage with happy ending than finding a police station.

Am currently in Pattaya now till end week. Happy to chiong together if any bros here.
Old 21-11-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 10
thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of

Anybody in pattaya now? Want meet up and chiong?
Old 22-11-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoDiver View Post
Welcome to pattaya! Just like one bro mentioned, it’s easilier to find a massage with happy ending than finding a police station.

Am currently in Pattaya now till end week. Happy to chiong together if any bros here.
The only Police Post I know of is the one right at the start of Walking Street!
Old 22-11-2022, 02:35 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
DormDorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldblow View Post

I know this is a very very long shot, but there was this Pattaya agogo girl that I've been lowkey obsessed with for the last couple of years (Covid has been hard, very hard). She was at Bliss, then Lighthouse, and eventually Palace. I don't know where she is anymore. If any bro has seen her recently, please please lmk.. I will be in Pattaya next week.

https://imgur.com/a/hvf04hs
Shes at Pin Up now, right infront of me now bro haha
Old 22-11-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Hi bros..anyone know ST or LT rate for the girls from club panda? I was quoted 4k once by a girl but she didn't mention ST or LT (I also did not bother to ask further as I was shocked)

I saw many hot girls that time, but didn't wanna pay as I was not very into commercial.. but now am changing my mind.

Thinking of visiting in Feb.
Old 24-11-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Hi bros..anyone know ST or LT rate for the girls from club panda? I was quoted 4k once by a girl but she didn't mention ST or LT (I also did not bother to ask further as I was shocked)

I saw many hot girls that time, but didn't wanna pay as I was not very into commercial.. but now am changing my mind.

Thinking of visiting in Feb.
Its def 4k for ST bro. You prolly asked her when it was before 11pm.

For Patts i will just go straight to Sabai Dee during daytime. As for nighttime, I will hunt in Club Differ or Hollywood. Many hotties there. I learnt pretty quickly to standby outside the resting/smoking area with sofas where the toilets are situated. Got a few Line contacts just standing there looking busy and smiling at targets. Its better being there too to take a break from the pounding EDM music and to save my ear drums.
Old 25-11-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nobody85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Will be going to Patt in Jan for a 3d2n trip. Quite new to Patt as visited only twice before in teens day. Just want to know more about where in pattaya can find decent ones as not much time to explore.Anyway , I will be going alone , able to speak average thai so able to break ice . Those clubs which more local gals go , can they speak english or just thai.

1. Where to find decent quality FL during daytime
2. Which club to recommend for 1st timer ( want find chio ones)

Last edited by Nobody85; 25-11-2022 at 01:44 AM.
Old 25-11-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody85 View Post
Hi Bros,

1. Where to find decent quality FL during daytime
2. Which club to recommend for 1st timer ( want find chio ones)
1. Daytime you are best served heading to Sabai Dee soapy. Quality FLs are sleeping. You can fire up ThaiFriendly app to browse around but take note quality is suspect. Either that or wait til like 3pm and go to GCs. Again quality might be different as the GC stocks cater mostly to the farangs

2. Club Hollywood / Differ for sure. Both are near each other. Be prepared to open bottle and mixers arent free. Lots of model like FLs there every night. Good luck
Old 26-11-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VirgoDiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading to Pattaya 10th April 2023 for the Songkran period. Happy to chiong with any bros there during that time. Let's start a contingent and paint the town red!!
Old 26-11-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
Sventhemoose is one of the Best!Sventhemoose is one of the Best!Sventhemoose is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoDiver View Post
Heading to Pattaya 10th April 2023 for the Songkran period. Happy to chiong with any bros there during that time. Let's start a contingent and paint the town red!!
still got a couple of month to go...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1