The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-10-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Nearmello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
MR for this lady as I went for back-to-back adventure
I’ve visited her 4 times or so, if I remembered correctly. Old PHV driver here

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/emily-massage/

Truth be told, this is the best session I’ve encountered with her.

Looks: 7.5/10 she is more beautiful in real life than photo. Nice eyes too. I’m a sucker for it.

Body: 7.5/10 nice skin, good figure and petite!!!!!!! SN throughout the massage.

Shower: nice scrub from Emily!

Massage: 8/10 good strength and superbly relaxing when she was tending to my calves. Helped me with my sore spots and I felt very good!

HJ: 8/10 patient, hardworking and accommodating. GM takes some time. When I share someone is patient, means she is very patient

Location: easy to get to if you drive. If public transport, reasonably convenient.

Overall: left a happy old man. Emily has improved since the last time I saw her. Glad she is taking some of the feedback positively and adapting to the current climate. Her natural gfe is worth mentioning. I left super happy. She's just got this natural GFE which I enjoy. It doesn't feel commercial to me. The way she smile and look at you really feels like an ex.

RTM: confirm yes. The list just grows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Grateful for bro @georgemagnum MR.

Tried Emily and enjoyed her good company. She is a natural conversationalist. Very easy to talk to her. Discreet location and can park under her apartment so plus for drivers. Easy to walk for infantry too. Ask her and she will guide you. Looks is closer to video.

After shower she patted me dry. Good service. Then onwards to massage. Strong hands. Kept checking if strength is good. Plus for her attentiveness. Enjoyed her HDLY too. Sensual was good. Light kisses. Good endurance even though I took a while to cum due to long day at work. But Emily was still all smiles even though her hands must be aching.

RTM: yes. Hope to find more gems from the sharing of bros.
Visited Emily last night, agreed with both FR.
Emily has very good attitude and gives a good massage.
Old 01-10-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Sheng1805 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qichilang View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Today go to visit xiao yu er tried to 150$ ear digging package great feeling 👍She'll play some relaxing music first,and then she was FN lie to my arms ear digging , Her skin very fair and smooth, Feel very enjoy 😎 my little brother instant stand up , it seems that online she is the only one who has this kind of service , My ear and little brother very enjoy ! Her BBBJ also very great! I feel 150$ very well worth !Had a great time together with her,very decompressed!She said her flight back china cancellation , Not RTC for now, very good! Find her next time again take a 90min package try !
She is a 💎, RTM for sure 😊
I just know she not going back to China for now, it's great, I can keep looking for her
Old 01-10-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wee6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Slim and nice figure. Soft tougue and sexy lips. Her blowjob focus on the dick head. Soft lips wrapped around your dick head with just the right suction. Her fingers play with your shaft and balls gently. Then she will use her soft wet tongue to lick all over your body. Sometimes she’ll lie beside you and gently stroke you while licking your nipples. Then go back to your cock, then body and keep repeating. Very hardworking , keep giving you pleasure until you can’t wait to unload. Definitely RTM! Her not RTC for now , good news
Old 01-10-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee6969 View Post

Slim and nice figure. Soft tougue and sexy lips. Her blowjob focus on the dick head. Soft lips wrapped around your dick head with just the right suction. Her fingers play with your shaft and balls gently. Then she will use her soft wet tongue to lick all over your body. Sometimes she’ll lie beside you and gently stroke you while licking your nipples. Then go back to your cock, then body and keep repeating. Very hardworking , keep giving you pleasure until you can’t wait to unload. Definitely RTM! Her not RTC for now , good news

x3 newly registered account promoting for her

Is the FR can be trusted?
Old 01-10-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

Shrugs. All 3 accounts saying she’s not going to RTC.
I tried Xiaoyuer. She’s nice but not fantastic.
HJ vanilla
Old 01-10-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
HJ vanilla
She's vanilla?

She sucks like a champion but too skinny for my liking.
Old 01-10-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Meridianchris is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmello View Post
Visited Emily last night, agreed with both FR.
Emily has very good attitude and gives a good massage.
So many fake FR for Emily these 2 days. Is it due to her poor business? Photo is heavily PS. Cannot zhut her small boobs and strong cigarette breathe.Waste of time and money.
There are a lot of better gals out there.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
HJ vanilla
She is FN. So doesn't class as Vanilla.
But I agree with you. She is ok but not RTM material for me.
All these heavy "advertisment" will do her more harm then good especially very new account....
Old 01-10-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

so many for the past month or so already. haha
Old 01-10-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-aimee/

Look: add 3.5% to the pictures.
Location: kondo, inner entrance got a security guard desk but no one manning when i was there. You can guess why the need for this "extra".

Opened door and wow, candy for the eyes, as shared by other bros. SN with lacy panty, b boobs, sensual gao gao for me. Session felt like with your gfe, non commercial fee at all. RTM of courss.
Our friend has moved to more stealthy location (no guard) but unfriendly to foot soldiers. Let the feast begin.
Old 01-10-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got fr for tang tang anyone
Old 01-10-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Jing Jing vs lin lin whose sensual is better? I see jing Jing now is fn but lin lin is still sn
Old 02-10-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Jing Jing vs lin lin whose sensual is better? I see jing Jing now is fn but lin lin is still sn
YMMV, probably you need to visit both of them and compare it by yourself

Or you can go through all the FRs posted for them and judge it by yourself
Old 02-10-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Our friend has moved to more stealthy location (no guard) but unfriendly to foot soldiers. Let the feast begin.
How is her massage compared to the old bird Aimee?
Old 02-10-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
How to say which is better when these two provide top notch sensual services - but in their own special ways.

Jing Jing is sultry, intense and passionate. Lin Lin is playful and energetic. One day I'll say JJ is better. Then the next, I'll say it's LL. I guess you really cannot compare an apple with an orange. But what you will definitely get with both are huge juicy natural fruits and generous skills that will surely satisfy your sensual appetite. Yumz!

It's been such a long time since we had the pleasure of having some great gals among us, why need too compare? Enjoy them all.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 02-10-2022 at 08:40 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1