The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-08-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 16
SanMaoEr is a splendid one to beholdSanMaoEr is a splendid one to beholdSanMaoEr is a splendid one to beholdSanMaoEr is a splendid one to beholdSanMaoEr is a splendid one to beholdSanMaoEr is a splendid one to beholdSanMaoEr is a splendid one to beholdSanMaoEr is a splendid one to behold
Vicky - Empire6969
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892386

Sharing my humble FR for Vicky from Empire6969.

OKT: It's not my first time patronizing Empire6969, and the experience have been nothing short of excellent from the get-go. Fast and friendly response, coupled with clear and detailed instructions makes me a happy return customer

Location: Nice cosy setup, discreet with ample parking available. No registration required.

Looks: 8/10 Personally I find her looking better in person, and exuding the MILF aura. I could totally imagine her being the colleague at work that you have been fantasizing banging

Boobs: 8/10 Natural C cup, soft with suckable nipples

Body: 8/10 Close to zero body fats or stretch mark. Perfect for carrying while banging her crazy.

BBBJ: 7/10 Good suction with no teeth felt, goes long and slow giving me the best experience while enjoying the view

FJ: 8/10 Gave her a good painting and what a sight to behold, seeing her body shake while she lets out a loud moan with the face of satisfaction. Proceeded with missionary, while engaging in deep frenching before blowing my load off admist her moan. Tried cowgirl for the second round and what a sight to behold, with the soft natural boobs bouncing all around.

GFE: 8/10 Definitely feels like making love with your girlfriend, with the sweet naughty talks, deep frenching and endless hugs

RTF: Definitely, before she leaves

Overall, a great bonk and definitely a hidden gem waiting to be uncovered.

Kudos to Empire6969 for bringing in such an awesome lady.
Old 06-08-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tetra7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

delete double post

Last edited by tetra7; 06-08-2022 at 12:53 PM. Reason: double post
Old 06-08-2022, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
tetra7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vanessa - lovefortress

Okt:friendly,fast response,clear instructions

Looks:8/10
Boobs:9/10
Body:9/10
Bbbj:8/10
Fj:8/10

Tall model figure with natural c+ firm and handful
Accomodating + chatty
Nuru style massage
Old 06-08-2022, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Lisa Empire

Okt - 10/10 steady and prompt response from OKT
Looks - 8/10 matured look
Age - Late 20s
French - 9/10 aggressive type and will initiate non stop without you starting it.
Body - 7.5/10 meat at the right place, not fat but meat here and there
Boobs - 8.5/10 a-b cups all natural with nice nips
Pussy - Unshaven but really wet
Bbbj - 7.5/10 can go long and it's like she's worshipping your cock
Fj - 8/10 cowgirl she doesn't have much stamina so bros take note you gotta do most of the work
Gfe - 8.5/10 speaks passable english only minor google translate was used

RTF - Yes, thanks OKT for bringing in good price and quality gems
Old 06-08-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Read a short comment about 110 from FB, decided to try.

Looks: she actually looks closer to the video.. average thai girl look.. had slightly enlarged pores.. but generally young girl.. told me she's 21..

Body: Flawless and tight.. hourglass.. 2 small tattoos.. 160cm and 45kg type of body..

Boobs: Natural Bs to Cs.. perfectly shaped and bounced when i fxxked her.. kept on sucking like i was a baby.. maintain eye contact during sucking her milkbags.. even tried to engulf her whole boobs into my mouth! wow..

BBBJ: Bit of sucking hard.. didn't really like it.. but overall okay with balls and shaft licking.

French: Yes, DFK. but she's abit of a heavy smoker so the breath is there..

FJ: Perfect.. cowgirl and watched her milkbags jiggle.. grabbed and suckle it while pushing my rod into her.. doggy and pulled her milkbags back.. missionary and lifted her legs up for deeper reach.. no complains there..

Overall: 9/10.. Young girl, decent english.. told me its her 2nd stint.. 1st was in HK.. young body with devilsh figure.. great fuck..

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 06-08-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Good and short...up pts for you...me also long time no post as I am now based overseas and missing the scene here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post

Read a short comment about 110 from FB, decided to try.

Looks: she actually looks closer to the video.. average thai girl look.. had slightly enlarged pores.. but generally young girl.. told me she's 21..

Body: Flawless and tight.. hourglass.. 2 small tattoos.. 160cm and 45kg type of body..

Boobs: Natural Bs to Cs.. perfectly shaped and bounced when i fxxked her.. kept on sucking like i was a baby.. maintain eye contact during sucking her milkbags.. even tried to engulf her whole boobs into my mouth! wow..

BBBJ: Bit of sucking hard.. didn't really like it.. but overall okay with balls and shaft licking.

French: Yes, DFK. but she's abit of a heavy smoker so the breath is there..

FJ: Perfect.. cowgirl and watched her milkbags jiggle.. grabbed and suckle it while pushing my rod into her.. doggy and pulled her milkbags back.. missionary and lifted her legs up for deeper reach.. no complains there..

Overall: 9/10.. Young girl, decent english.. told me its her 2nd stint.. 1st was in HK.. young body with devilsh figure.. great fuck..
Old 06-08-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Thelonewolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Mint from Milktea Group

OKT: It was a last minute thingy but then again Was very responsive and accoodating

Looks : OMG ! 120% hot sweet yummy gal

Boobs: Boob Lover like me adores C Cuppers like hers but tbh it looks natural bros !

Frenching : She speaks french so well till the extent it felt like smooching with ur own partner

BBBJ: not trying to over-rate but it was the best experience I ever had with a thai babe like her

Painting: she was cleanly shaved plus no smell at all . However , she nearly forced me to FJ her cause she also cannot tahan liao !

FJ : wowness is all i can say . Superb natural lubrication and she is as tight as a virgin bros . She came 5 times since i personally felt the throb while i was in here . Finally exploded from doggy since her sweet and subtle moans makes it more naturally . Only the 5 times i can feel her shiverrrrrr . Definite horny bitch !

RTF : Sure one . I came and fetched my cousin from CAG a happy happy happy man ! 🤪 kudos bro Kings555 !
Old 06-08-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jujujulover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Adeline from Love Affair
https://samsforum.com/showthread...9#post21488529

OKT - 10/10 steady and prompt response
Looks - 9/10 cute look especially with those big eyes
Age - Late 20s
French - never try
Body - 8/10 she's tall, slim and lean
Boobs - 8/10 with c cup, nice perky tits that makes you want to suck even more
Pussy - 8/10 easily wet and don't need KY
Bbbj - 8/10 esp with those cute eyes looking at you when she's serving your 2IC
Fj - 8/10
Gfe - 8.5/10 helps you with undressing, hanging your clothes, serving you like your other half

RTF - Yes, if time allows
Old 06-08-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just a quick and short FR for Chanel from GX
All the comments about this gem were true
Super high Gfe, love to tease
Like to play and kidding with you like you are her bf
Powerful bbbj, good suction. Very satisfied with her service, she is a must bonk.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p...1#post21512051

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermischief View Post
here i want to salute galaxy okt for being able to just have dinners with the recent girls his stable brought in.. ytd 5pm saw new batches came in, someone booked 6pm slot right ahead of me, you lucky man!

Girl : Chanel
Galaxy
with light make up its already 90% her. can feel the paid of nicely made manmade booooooooooooooobieeeeeees. i like.
chicken and duck talking haha because i dont speak thai she doesnt speak much english, but i think i hit it off good with her, maybe due to plentiful of eye contacts and occasional jokes (no need with much words kind)
service wise hmmmm its hard to say service very very good, but definitely put priority in taking care of me, and she also made sure that my didi is super clean (for bros who are sensitive, when she rub and rub just to make it clean, it can send you into frenzy mode, luckily my lil bro down there didnt make me xiasuey).

bbbj wasnt long maybe she scares early ejaculation lol. tasty kitten down there, and oh boy what a sight! probably top 3 in terms of best looking pussy, and i think i lick till she came

best view : PLEASE BROS, make use of the big mirror just right next to the bed! i am sure you will release happily in no time, now to think of it, hard rod again fuuckkk i think if i was given 150-180 mins, i can fuck 4 shots straight..

age wise she said she is 27 this year, but i saw a tattoo writing 1989? maybe my eye sight prob but who cares, chio can alrdy lol

my take : feels like fucking the girl you saw perhaps for the first time at a pub and hit it off, back home and do the deeds.. it gives me that kind of vibes.. will i rtf? initially planning, but damn now i saw apple and ann (chanel friend), i am having second thought haha! not wrong being greedy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
FR for Chanel Galaxy Xscorts

Okt - 10/10
Looks - 8/10 milf type
Age - Late 20s
French - 9/10 very good will initiate even if you don't. soft sensual not aggressive type
Body - 8/10 few tattoos, prominent ones at stomache area and back of her body
Boobs - 8.5/10 C-D cups enhanced but very soft seasoned already
Pussy - Trimmed wet and relatively tight
Bbbj - 7/10 just suck your shift no licking of balls or whatsoever
Fj - 8/10 cowgirl she will ride and squat on your dick
Gfe - 9/10 very limited english however she can take jokes and initiate conversation with google translate
Old 06-08-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

The Pimp - Miki

Looks, body, service, GFE, I would safely say Miki is one of the very best I had.
Pretty lady, hot body with great service attitude and providing a level of GFE unseen for a long time.
Too bad she is leaving soon, hope she will be back again in the near future.
2 big thumbs up for this gem.
Old 06-08-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 4
kungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud of

Short FR for Namcha Galaxyxscorts.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t...galaxy+xscorts

Looks: 8/10 kind of slutty face
Boobs: 9/10 natural neh neh. just nice for me.
Body: 7.5/10 petite small size . just nice everywhere with a little tummy fat.
Blowjob: 9/10 very good feel and got DT feel. very good. hardcore style.
Frenching: 8/10 Can really french just like long lost lovers.
Catbath: 9/10 really into it. i like it alot. thumbs up.
Pussy: nice natural wet to finger, can paint but i dont do it always.
Action: 8.5/10 Started off with missionary and her moans was really sexy those bit lips type. see the face also bth. tried several positions and listen to commands. like this kind of obliging girl.
GFE: 8/10 can converse in english considered good already for thai girls standard and she provide great massage as well..
RTF: No There is so many girls in GX will like to try one by one

Here are some other people FR just helping OKT as he say her sales is not good so need more support Hopefully brossss who saw my FR can support
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=72125
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=72086
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=72268
Old 06-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 2
heunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of light

You sure you’re writing FR for Namcha? She’s nowhere close to having a slutty face.

You’re trying to tell us that after a few days after my session:
- She now does catbath well? She didn’t even lick my nipples for catbath and just jumped straight to blowing me.
- She got excellent at BBBJ, able to do it in a hardcore style and able to DT?
- Her English standard got improved so quickly from just being able to understand super basic words?

How you expect other bros to support her when this FR of yours is just blatant falsehood? I went for the session and wrote an honest FR with live pics, where’s yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfuman View Post
Short FR for Namcha Galaxyxscorts.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t...galaxy+xscorts

Looks: 8/10 kind of slutty face
Boobs: 9/10 natural neh neh. just nice for me.
Body: 7.5/10 petite small size . just nice everywhere with a little tummy fat.
Blowjob: 9/10 very good feel and got DT feel. very good. hardcore style.
Frenching: 8/10 Can really french just like long lost lovers.
Catbath: 9/10 really into it. i like it alot. thumbs up.
Pussy: nice natural wet to finger, can paint but i dont do it always.
Action: 8.5/10 Started off with missionary and her moans was really sexy those bit lips type. see the face also bth. tried several positions and listen to commands. like this kind of obliging girl.
GFE: 8/10 can converse in english considered good already for thai girls standard and she provide great massage as well..
RTF: No There is so many girls in GX will like to try one by one

Here are some other people FR just helping OKT as he say her sales is not good so need more support Hopefully brossss who saw my FR can support
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=72125
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=72086
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=72268
Old 06-08-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Candy PoisonLust

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892649

Body 8/10 nice young body slim and small tattoo , very smooth skin

Boobs 8/10 good nice B natural cups and nice nipples to play with

French 9/10 can French very well to make the session a lot of feels

Bbbj 8/10 got changing pace and wet and can make you buay tahan no complains from her

FJ 8/10 nice and tight pussy with good riding skills and passionate love making

Gfe 8/10 positive attitude and service oriented definitely wont disappoint

Old 06-08-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
bonk2songsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
How much for Tarma and how many shots allowed bro?
fresh acc, first post already tarma with poor writing trust you dont need more explanation to know its a fake fr right
Old 06-08-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 4
klvnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklvnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Vicky from Empire6969 - https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892386

OKT: Very responsive and patient in replies. Provides clear instructions and booking is seamless.

Location: near a MRT station, and parking can be found nearby as well. Room is rather spacious and cosy.

Looks: 8/10 - Vicky resembles 80% of her photos. Those looking for SYTs, she’s not the lady for you. But those looking for pre-MILFs, she’ll be up your alley. She has very nice foxy looks in real life. A little bit of a Thai tan.

Body: 7.5/10 - has sizeable all-natural boobs with suckable tits. She also has nice curves, though a little bit of a tummy but not too huge to be a turn-off for me.

Frenching: 9/10 - takes the initiative, likes to engage in passionate tongue fights.

BBBJ/Catbath: 8.5/10 - very sensual, Vicky likes to alternate between licking my head and taking my entire tool in. Enough suction, though feel that she could do a little more in this aspect. For the catbath, sensually done as well, and she likes to occasionally look up at you with her sultry eyes.

FJ: 9/10 - tight and can take a good pounding. As her ass is quite meaty, there is a nice sound when you take her in doggy. She lets out really loud moans when you do her good. Bonus is that she’s game to try different positions. Wild, but intimate and sensual, does feel like making love rather than being transactional.

GFE: 10/10 - if GFE is your thing, then Vicky would be a good choice. After my first shot, she laid down with me and cuddled and made out. Chatted a little, made easier by the fact that she has a decent command of English. She also offered to give me a massage which was above average.

Overall: Vicky is an underrated gem and ticks most boxes for me. Will RTF if I’ve got the time to do so.

Last edited by klvnl; 19-08-2022 at 09:53 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1