The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-08-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hookupsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Fantasia for the first time . Fast and no nonsense response from operator .
Chose 109 after reading good fr.
109 is very pretty in real life , very tall and slightly big bone. Soft manmade boobs. She's very into deep frenching and her service is to notch , you initiate and she'll respond . One of the better ones currently.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

The Pimp's Melon

Short review as promised to Bro Flash.

Looks: Legit SYT, cutesy looks.
Body: Womanly curves.
Boobs: 10/10 The only aspect I am giving scores cos these are freaking huge natural MELONS, I am a bona fide boobs lovers and they were simply heavenly. Spent a great deal of time, fondling them and had those nipples sucked again and again.
Pussy: Yep it is tight for my dick.
BBBJ: Competent nothing out of the world but yeah felt solid enough.
French: Non stop she gave plenty. Maybe she likes me lol.
FJ: Multiple positions tried, warning: She is a loud MOANER giving me non stop boners watching her expressions and hearing those sweet albeit loud moans. Luckily there are no neighbours lol
GFE: Sweet friendly lady, beneath that shy persona is a horny girl though. KC power is high, beware lol.
Will be back for those melons soon
Old 05-08-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
zzroid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Namcha (Galaxy Xscorts)

!!!IMPORTANT!!!: Before reading this, I’ve included a TLDR below if you don’t want to read this essay as it is quite lengthy. I’ve also included my genuine remarks. Note that I swear by my own principle to only give the most authentic reviews BUT based on my personal experience, so as many seniors have said (and advised me), your experience may vary. That said, I try to be as unbiased and as objective as I can in my reviews, though this is by no means justification for you believing in my FRs.

Side note: This is my third experience with a WL, and also third FR.

Disclaimer: Bros, I write this FR with a heavy heart. I write it with a bittersweet pain in my heart knowing that some of you bros will go after her after this FR, meaning I can’t monopolise her for myself. Then again, that just means I need to book her everyday until she ORDs, so that’s one reprieve. Be warned, after reading this FR, I promise you you’ll be rock hard, because I am, even as I’m writing this after I have emptied my balls today, just thinking about Namcha. So, don’t read this at work, take your time.

OKT: 10/10. A friendly and accommodating OKT, who is respectful and efficient in replies. This is despite some hiccups last minute when I reached. This is also despite me reaching early and wanting to change time. I know bros here fuck girls and not fuck OKTs, but he is also a reason why I might eventually become a regular for Galaxy Xscorts.

Location: 7/10. To be honest, I am starting to get a little uncomfortable with registering lol. It’s a nice and secluded hotel, with a clean room and nice shower area alongside clean beds. Well-conditioned and clean air smell (not the musty kind like Pulau Tekong’s CQB areas if you want to compare anyway lol, but I honestly don’t give a shit as long as I get to do the deed, like I said before). It’s just a little unnerving to register, but everything else is perfect.

Looks/Face: **********/10. That’s 10 stars out of 10. Before I begin this segment, let me just give two immediate objective disclaimers: 1) She looks about 65%-70% of her actual photos, not exactly the same as with the case with Ruby. So, if you’re going in with high expectations on a perfect copy, don’t. 2) The reason why I give her such a high rating is because of a HUGE BIAS: She looks almost exactly like a crush I had before. You know the feeling when you have a crush on a girl not because of her looks, but because of how she behaves and over time, spending time talking to her and getting to know her? Yeah, that kind of “average-classmate-face” look. Such a fucking turn-on. She had some light make-up on when I went. She’s no model, but she’s absolutely fuckable.

Body: 8/10. Cute, thin and petite body. SYT looks…not really, not exactly. I can’t really quite put my finger on what’s so attractive about her body, I guess one word would be “natural”. Not much to say here. She has tattoos which you bros can refer to previous FRs pics of her. She also has a bite mark on her chest, which I didn’t ask but the reason might be as the previous bro’s FR mentioned – abusive ex. Pussy is trimmed but not shaved, which I don’t mind at all.

Frenching: 10/10. Bros. Finally a girl who doesn’t hold her breath when Frenching/some other gimmicky shit. Sucked on her tongue like a candy and fucked her mouth. Sloppy and hot, like some JAV shit bro.

Painting: 100/100. Before I begin, bros, let me ask you a question: How do you think a girl should react when she cums? Grab bedsheet and moan louder? Wrong. Squirm and pant faster? Wrong.
For the past week since my last FL visit, I watched countless videos on PUSSY EATING TUTORIALS. I read research articles and literature on female biological reactions during sex. I even consulted with a few friends who were pussy eating experts. I also did practical with a fleshlight every night with my mouth. In the end, here are my results, you be the judge:
I was on her pussy for nearly 30minutes, eating her out. By the time I was done, her body was convulsing on the bed, the pussy area soaked with sweet and salty juices (which tasted like char kway teow??? Weird) which I drank a lot of by the way. In fact, during our 69 position, she came so many times, she stopped sucking halfway and stopped moving completely, her hips grinding into my face with her moans becoming GRUNTS. THAT, my bros, is a woman cumming (I think?). Please let me stroke my ego here a bit because I was shocked and proud of what I did to her.
So, to answer my own question, I believe a girl cums when she becomes completely engrossed in what you are doing, and forgets almost everything else, especially when you make her cum multiple times without letting her stop (when she tried to get away I pulled her back in lol, fun).

BBBJ: 9/10. I couldn’t get hard after my first round but I didn’t really want to anyway, but she insisted on pleasing me with a blowjob when I asked out of curiosity. I grew in her mouth after a while and she kept blowing me until the time was up, NON-STOP. That really, really impressed me. I could tell she was tired (especially since she came so hard) but she kept going. As with the previous girl, she couldn’t DT me for too long, maybe a few seconds before she coughed so I eased up on the DT. She knows a few patterns for BJ, but I think she doesn’t do it much because there was a lot of teething, or maybe she was just tired. Anyway, BBBJ was great and I can handle teeth (a little).

FJ: 8/10. It’s funny because the star of the show was the painting, but the FJ was just as good (and I usually prefer fucking more). Her pussy was tight it was almost difficult entering her. Only did missionary, but by the end of this week…
Anyway, sweet moans, cute expressions and open to Frenching. Really amazing girl. Not much else to say here, you will have to do your own fucking to find out. 😉

GFE: 9/10. She smells pretty good, and luckily there wasn’t a customer before me (I hope) so I think she took care of herself pretty well. Asked me what I wanted before cuddling tightly with me and smiling at me once in a while. Felt like more than a girlfriend than my ex was. Sadly, we had to use translators most of the time, but it was a wholesome, quiet cuddle with small exchanges of smiles every now and then. I think she knew I was a bit tired and stroked my body with light kisses. I think this is what “kena KC’d” feels like, is that right, senior bros?

RTF: I pre-typed this FR.
I wanted to submit this immediately, but decided only to do so after I have confirmed an early slot the next day. If you are reading this now, that means my 2IC is warming in an oven already. I will RTF her until she ORDs. Bros, it looks like I really kena KC’d. “But what about the money?”. Bro. She has given me more pleasure than my ex would ever had, and the amount I spent on her FAR EXCEEDS the amount I will be spending on this FL. My ex left me for some cock just because he was taller than me (and I heard he cheated on her anyway, LOL) when I treated her so fucking well. Singaporean girls just CMI, bros. If I had to choose, I’d rather spend a million on Thai FLs for the rest of my life than a single cent on some Singaporean whore who is materialistic and superficial YET still have the balls for double standards (I'm just generalising, no offence to anyone in particular here).

TLDR: Cute, amazing, GFE with an orgasmic session. Petite body, face doesn’t look close to the pics but still very pretty. Body and pussy are clean. Allows Frenching and painting, BBBJ had some teeth. Sex was better than usual. I will be coming (again), I promise.

Overall verdict: 10/10. Just a final note, if you’re looking for 1) Double Ds/MILFS, skip. 2) Slutty SYT, skip. 3) Commando queen, skip. This is a girlfriend experience. Actually, you know what, can you bros skip her for my sake…kidding. Support her bros, give her 2 shots of your cash. She’ll be a memory I will love for a long time when she goes back.

Hi! I'm zzroid, a young guy in my 20s, who has given up on finding a GF in SG where most girls are superficial . Hence, I've turned to SBF.

Take all FRs with a grain of salt. Or bag.

FL experience:
Eleven (LF)
Ruby (GX)
Namcha (GX)
Old 05-08-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axox18 View Post
3some with Jenny and japan, heard their a solid power duo. And ya, all no talk cock. This true. Service me like king, both extremely pretty especially Japan.

No problem cumming, in no time. This is every guy’s dream 2 girl 1 guy. Must try.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=japan
Looks: 10
Body: 9
Boobs: D

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=jenny
Looks: 9
Body: 8.5
Boobs: D
How much for Tarma and how many shots allowed bro?
Old 05-08-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzroid View Post
FR for Namcha (Galaxy Xscorts)

!!!IMPORTANT!!!: Before reading this, I’ve included a TLDR below if you don’t want to read this essay as it is quite lengthy. I’ve also included my genuine remarks. Note that I swear by my own principle to only give the most authentic reviews BUT based on my personal experience, so as many seniors have said (and advised me), your experience may vary. That said, I try to be as unbiased and as objective as I can in my reviews, though this is by no means justification for you believing in my FRs.

Side note: This is my third experience with a WL, and also third FR.

Disclaimer: Bros, I write this FR with a heavy heart. I write it with a bittersweet pain in my heart knowing that some of you bros will go after her after this FR, meaning I can’t monopolise her for myself. Then again, that just means I need to book her everyday until she ORDs, so that’s one reprieve. Be warned, after reading this FR, I promise you you’ll be rock hard, because I am, even as I’m writing this after I have emptied my balls today, just thinking about Namcha. So, don’t read this at work, take your time.

OKT: 10/10. A friendly and accommodating OKT, who is respectful and efficient in replies. This is despite some hiccups last minute when I reached. This is also despite me reaching early and wanting to change time. I know bros here fuck girls and not fuck OKTs, but he is also a reason why I might eventually become a regular for Galaxy Xscorts.

Location: 7/10. To be honest, I am starting to get a little uncomfortable with registering lol. It’s a nice and secluded hotel, with a clean room and nice shower area alongside clean beds. Well-conditioned and clean air smell (not the musty kind like Pulau Tekong’s CQB areas if you want to compare anyway lol, but I honestly don’t give a shit as long as I get to do the deed, like I said before). It’s just a little unnerving to register, but everything else is perfect.

Looks/Face: **********/10. That’s 10 stars out of 10. Before I begin this segment, let me just give two immediate objective disclaimers: 1) She looks about 65%-70% of her actual photos, not exactly the same as with the case with Ruby. So, if you’re going in with high expectations on a perfect copy, don’t. 2) The reason why I give her such a high rating is because of a HUGE BIAS: She looks almost exactly like a crush I had before. You know the feeling when you have a crush on a girl not because of her looks, but because of how she behaves and over time, spending time talking to her and getting to know her? Yeah, that kind of “average-classmate-face” look. Such a fucking turn-on. She had some light make-up on when I went. She’s no model, but she’s absolutely fuckable.

Body: 8/10. Cute, thin and petite body. SYT looks…not really, not exactly. I can’t really quite put my finger on what’s so attractive about her body, I guess one word would be “natural”. Not much to say here. She has tattoos which you bros can refer to previous FRs pics of her. She also has a bite mark on her chest, which I didn’t ask but the reason might be as the previous bro’s FR mentioned – abusive ex. Pussy is trimmed but not shaved, which I don’t mind at all.

Frenching: 10/10. Bros. Finally a girl who doesn’t hold her breath when Frenching/some other gimmicky shit. Sucked on her tongue like a candy and fucked her mouth. Sloppy and hot, like some JAV shit bro.

Painting: 100/100. Before I begin, bros, let me ask you a question: How do you think a girl should react when she cums? Grab bedsheet and moan louder? Wrong. Squirm and pant faster? Wrong.
For the past week since my last FL visit, I watched countless videos on PUSSY EATING TUTORIALS. I read research articles and literature on female biological reactions during sex. I even consulted with a few friends who were pussy eating experts. I also did practical with a fleshlight every night with my mouth. In the end, here are my results, you be the judge:
I was on her pussy for nearly 30minutes, eating her out. By the time I was done, her body was convulsing on the bed, the pussy area soaked with sweet and salty juices (which tasted like char kway teow??? Weird) which I drank a lot of by the way. In fact, during our 69 position, she came so many times, she stopped sucking halfway and stopped moving completely, her hips grinding into my face with her moans becoming GRUNTS. THAT, my bros, is a woman cumming (I think?). Please let me stroke my ego here a bit because I was shocked and proud of what I did to her.
So, to answer my own question, I believe a girl cums when she becomes completely engrossed in what you are doing, and forgets almost everything else, especially when you make her cum multiple times without letting her stop (when she tried to get away I pulled her back in lol, fun).

BBBJ: 9/10. I couldn’t get hard after my first round but I didn’t really want to anyway, but she insisted on pleasing me with a blowjob when I asked out of curiosity. I grew in her mouth after a while and she kept blowing me until the time was up, NON-STOP. That really, really impressed me. I could tell she was tired (especially since she came so hard) but she kept going. As with the previous girl, she couldn’t DT me for too long, maybe a few seconds before she coughed so I eased up on the DT. She knows a few patterns for BJ, but I think she doesn’t do it much because there was a lot of teething, or maybe she was just tired. Anyway, BBBJ was great and I can handle teeth (a little).

FJ: 8/10. It’s funny because the star of the show was the painting, but the FJ was just as good (and I usually prefer fucking more). Her pussy was tight it was almost difficult entering her. Only did missionary, but by the end of this week…
Anyway, sweet moans, cute expressions and open to Frenching. Really amazing girl. Not much else to say here, you will have to do your own fucking to find out. 😉

GFE: 9/10. She smells pretty good, and luckily there wasn’t a customer before me (I hope) so I think she took care of herself pretty well. Asked me what I wanted before cuddling tightly with me and smiling at me once in a while. Felt like more than a girlfriend than my ex was. Sadly, we had to use translators most of the time, but it was a wholesome, quiet cuddle with small exchanges of smiles every now and then. I think she knew I was a bit tired and stroked my body with light kisses. I think this is what “kena KC’d” feels like, is that right, senior bros?

RTF: I pre-typed this FR.
I wanted to submit this immediately, but decided only to do so after I have confirmed an early slot the next day. If you are reading this now, that means my 2IC is warming in an oven already. I will RTF her until she ORDs. Bros, it looks like I really kena KC’d. “But what about the money?”. Bro. She has given me more pleasure than my ex would ever had, and the amount I spent on her FAR EXCEEDS the amount I will be spending on this FL. My ex left me for some cock just because he was taller than me (and I heard he cheated on her anyway, LOL) when I treated her so fucking well. Singaporean girls just CMI, bros. If I had to choose, I’d rather spend a million on Thai FLs for the rest of my life than a single cent on some Singaporean whore who is materialistic and superficial YET still have the balls for double standards (I'm just generalising, no offence to anyone in particular here).

TLDR: Cute, amazing, GFE with an orgasmic session. Petite body, face doesn’t look close to the pics but still very pretty. Body and pussy are clean. Allows Frenching and painting, BBBJ had some teeth. Sex was better than usual. I will be coming (again), I promise.

Overall verdict: 10/10. Just a final note, if you’re looking for 1) Double Ds/MILFS, skip. 2) Slutty SYT, skip. 3) Commando queen, skip. This is a girlfriend experience. Actually, you know what, can you bros skip her for my sake…kidding. Support her bros, give her 2 shots of your cash. She’ll be a memory I will love for a long time when she goes back.

wa write until like thesis... swee
Old 05-08-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

The gfe gem no one wants to share…

Playful, bitchy, natural b+/c- boobs, great figure

Don’t get addicted….
Old 05-08-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattan View Post

Chanel from galaxy

Looks 9/10 slutty bitchy

Body 9/10 very great body

Boobs 9/10 Big jugs for me to hold while I missionary

French 9/10 same lost lover

Pussy 9/10 tight and senstive when I lick and finger her

Ass 8/10 perky ass to smack

Bbbj 9/10 slow and deep motion plus she will look at u while doing that

FJ 9/10 she can fuck u real well and very passionate about doing with u.. Not a time watcher and she is all in when she cumming.. Damn slutty n horny gal indeed.. She loves to be licked and she will pull your head nearer to her pussy while she will rub it against your mouth n face
Sexy and slutty.. Lol
Old 05-08-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 5
Eroni is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEroni is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kate, 99babe
3pm, 4 August

There were no reviews on Kate before I saw her, so this met the real definition of a punt.
Location all good. Hotel, but ignore reception and straight up to room.
First impressions were great. Kate is a very pretty girl with a really tidy figure. Large B boobs with a bit of sag, but all good.
Issue with Kate is she's brand new to the trade. Very keen tho. Good BBBJ skills, etc. No fake moans when painted or fucked.
Really wanted AJ, but after many attempts, there was no way I would fit. Used finger tho in warmup with plenty of KY, which she enjoyed. She told me she likes anal sex, but please go gently, as she's very tight and inexperienced.
Pussy is beautiful to lick and pound. She's very accommodating and aims to please. Speaks minimal English, but Google translate no problem
I think with a few tips and more mileage under her belt she could be amazing.
YMMV but treat her nicely and see where that gets you
Old 05-08-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Labbamb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

McLaren from Lust

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=89...hlight=mclaren

Looks: 8 youthful with a rejuvenated spirit
Body: 9 meaty at the right areas, doesn’t feel like I’m bonking a bag of bones.
Frenching: 9 can dfk very well. Fluent
BBBJ: 9 will keep using her tongue to flick and circle my tip, I most sensitive there and she caught it.
FJ: 8 accommodating to a lot of position fun girl to have in bed.

Rtf: most likely
Old 05-08-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cheryl
Stable : POISON 👍👍
Okt : still the same , response quickly
Looks : 8/10 ( what u see what u get , tall and slim lady )
Shower: 0/10 ( shower myself , she feel cold )
Body : 9/10(feel like natural big D / E ,very nice to play with nice )
French : 8/10( soft and slow type , enjoy fresh your whole body )
Bbbj : 8/10 (she can take long time and DT , but can’t CIM)
Fj : 9/10 (can doing all the position u want)
Gfe: 8/10
Remark: tall and slim with nice boobs , soft and longer .
Old 05-08-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 2
wojeji is one of the Best!wojeji is one of the Best!wojeji is one of the Best!wojeji is one of the Best!

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892079

FR for Rose from FF

OKT: 10/10. Replies almost instantly and accommodating.

Looks & Appearance: 10/10. Rose looks much hotter in real life. Her eyes are mesmerizing and her smile is genuine and intoxicating. Those features really turned me on right off the bat. Her height of 160cm makes her look really cute as well.

Body: 10/10 great figure and fair skin petite, not fat, little to no stomach fat, amazingly shaped ass perfect for cowgirl and doggy. Body is perfect for hugging while engaging in a hot frenching session.

GFE: 10/10. Did not touch her phone even once throughout the entire session, She really turned me on you by leaning onto me, interlocking her legs with mine, holding my hands and playing with my nipples and dick. Really enjoyed this aspect of her.

Shower: 8/10. Wash me thoroughly once done she start BBBJ

Frenching: 8/10. Would say she enjoys normal kissing more than frenching, though she definitely made the effort to use her tongue. Still really hot as she is an aggressive kisser and her lips are really soft.

BBBJ: 8/10. Very hardworking. Excellent at deep throating. She doesn’t neglect the balls as well and is great at managing the tempo of the blowjob. Won’t stop unless you want to transit to the next stage. All in all she gives a really sensual and wet blowjob.

Painting: 9/10. Gets wet easily, no smell, nice to lick and tastes sweet. she enjoys it very much

FJ: 10/10. She absolutely enjoys it. We engaged in many positions - cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary. She initiates the change and her moaning is spectacularly hot. I enjoyed cowgirl and reverse cowgirl the most. Cowgirl with her was fucking intimate as we frenched like crazy during cowgirl and she rode my dick so expertly and powerfully till she cummed. I even felt her vibrate immediately afterwards. Reverse cowgirl was amazing as she did not stop jumping up and down at all. The sight of her ass is extraordinary. All in all, I felt like I was fucking a pornstar.

RTF: Provided I am able to book her again before she leaves in like 1 week’s time.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

20-yrs old cutie sexy SYT. Bubbly and chatty. A hidden gem.
Location is a G-Area. Room is not that great. BYOT.
Otherwise, everything else is superb!

Others bros FRs are true. A customer booked her overnight on her first day itself. Another customer extended his session for another hour. So that says it all.

She is the GFE type. So beware of KC!

RTF material but must try 109 first…
Old 05-08-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1763 / Power: 17
m1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant future

Fr for Kate from 99babe

Location: G area... but quite nice. Went at night so street parking a bit difficult.
Room: good hotel room, bathroom a bit small for 2.
location Entry : easy, just walk in, no questions asked.
Looks: 9/10, she is quite fair for a thai and pretty face
Body/Figure: 8/10. slim
Boobs: 7/10. Natural B. Pointed nipples. Not enhanced.... a bit sagging, but feels so soft as its real.
French: 10/10 (french all the way)
BBBJ: 9/10 nice suction.... I think she does CIM. But I decided to end in FJ
FJ: 9/10 riding for quite some time but not the best and awesome ass for doggie.
painting : Allows painting and enjoys it throughly.
Gfe : Unfortunately her english is almost non-existant... used google translate
Rtf : yes... she is pretty, in missionary looking at her face enjoying it is awesome feeling
Okt: excellent !!! Quick responses, follow up for feedback.
Old 05-08-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizou View Post

20-yrs old cutie sexy SYT. Bubbly and chatty. A hidden gem.
Location is a G-Area. Room is not that great. BYOT.
Otherwise, everything else is superb!

Others bros FRs are true. A customer booked her overnight on her first day itself. Another customer extended his session for another hour. So that says it all.

She is the GFE type. So beware of KC!

RTF material but must try 109 first…
who 110 ah
Old 05-08-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
robdog123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Glory from VIP Thai

Okt - quick and easy
Location - central, convenient condo, did have other bro there
Looks - just my type, exactly per photo.
BBBJ - standard, good enough but needs improvement
FJ - fantastic and willing to accommodate

Rtf - maybe. Trust the stable as photos are accurate, so keen to try others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1