The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Paid mm another visit last week. Absolutely PSE and horny as fuck as no release for 2 wks. The moment enter her room I grabbed her for French lesson while strip off her nighty and start fondling and zhut her firm tits. She wore the type of thongs that I like and drove me nuts. Push her down to the bed, pulled aside her panty and start lashing at her pussy hungrily. She start moaning and before long I stood up took my cock out and demanded her to suck it which she did obediently. I have not washed up yet but too horny already and mm did not mind too the way she sucked me. I stood for a few more minutes enjoying her bbbj before quickly go to quick rinse for more action.

Once back in room it was no holds bar. I went for her pussy again like a maniac. She sensed my deprivation and her sluttiness started surfacing. She squirm and wriggled as I forcefully stuck my tongue to her clit and slurped her lips. Mm pussy always makes me go crazy. Once I hit her spot mm pressed down on my head, but I wasn't going to let her squirt yet. I flipped over and she knew what I wanted liao. Raised my legs high and she start her ar and bbbj. Super high now, asked her to 69 position and she started squirting. She really turned into a hungry slut,going deeper into my ass the more she sensed my excitement while i was slapping her ass and burying my face into her smooth cunt. Omg she must have gushed at least 3 times in 69 and the bed,my face,neck,chest was all wet. I was smothered in her juice, and her moaning and dirty talk was nuts. Told her I want to fuck. Faster put on cap, put her to kneeling position and pulled her in roughly to French while my hands went stimulating her clit furiously...10s later waterfall again over my hands. "快点干你的小烧逼" was her command, I obeyed and pushed her down, pulled her panty one side, spread her legs and entered her clumsily. She is really my type of slut, horny as fuck and reciprocating every dirty act I do to her. We fucked roughly, didn't take long before I exploded inside her pussy. I felt another gush of juice at my cock again and she told me she came too. Couldn't stop throbbing inside her as we both lay down for a breather. Her panties was totally wet. She knew I loved it and smiled at me before using it to rub my dick. She asked me why am I so 猛, I replied cuz you are a slut. Went to shower together and when I stepped out my boner was still going strong. Saw her room mate naked in the living room changing, not bad maybe next round tarma!

I'm delighted that u had a PSE Xperience with MM. I always treat her like $lut once inside her dungeon..

I guess I'm not the only perverted one here
Old 28-07-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I'm delighted that u had a PSE Xperience with MM. I always treat her like $lut once inside her dungeon..

I guess I'm not the only perverted one here
u are dissing her if you don't treat her like a slut.
Old 28-07-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Does someone have MM's Wechat?
Old 28-07-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
helicockter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if MM does services for bros from other races too?
Old 29-07-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
BAWAM is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by helicockter View Post
She is a WL/ FL (aka whore).
You pay, she will do.
You pay more, she will do more.
Old 30-07-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hardandbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAWAM View Post
She is a WL/ FL (aka whore).
You pay, she will do.
You pay more, she will do more.
YOU dont have to be so offensive WL?FL are humans too. Bawan you're no saint. any wonder you get zapped to -30points.
Old 30-07-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

brother can i have her contact details. thks in advance
Old 30-07-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=needforboobs;21484075]Paid mm another visit last week. Absolutely PSE and horny as fuck as no release for 2 wks.

brother can i have her contact details. thks in advance
Old 30-07-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WINWIN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helicockter View Post
Yes Malays she accepted too
Old 30-07-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of
Talking Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
u are dissing her if you don't treat her like a slut.
I agree. The girl smells sex. She’s hardcore PSE and want you to give it like that. I’m usually a GFE guy but with some girls that perspire sluttyness like that, I’m giving away the cuddles for hardcore.
The way she eats your tongue and swallows violently your dick, everything is loaded with lust and she’s hungry for sex. I originally took the BBBJ AR package but while in the action I couldn’t resist to bang her. She agreed for another blue and I took out my CD. The sparks in her eyes ($$$$ or lust)!!! She sat at the border of the bed, legs spread and bit her lip. She wanted it. I banged her hard and fast. Going deep, balls slapping her butt, she clamped her legs around me and kept me tight. I caught her arms by the elbows, pulling her closer to me, deeper in her. Her cries were modulated by my banging rythm, like a kid singing while stomping. It didn’t last long and she squeezed me like no tomorrow, trying to juice me by my dick. (In fact I understood her trick at that moment: the girl is a real pussy gymnast, she’s a pro at contractions and super fit so she can squirt and hold water). She had a violent orgasm right after I came: convulsing legs and a little squirt (no more water inside for sure as she released that before and her pussy was slippery), and best part, her vagina pumping out her vulva like a fish gasping for air. I could see her pink twat talking to me. That was hardcore.
Old 31-07-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

possibly to share contact? does she operate in little india before?
Old 31-07-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

First time trying TT as MM is not feeling well.

This TT, sibei notti.

I had to come out of the shower when I heard my phone ring ( expecting an important call from my customer).

This TT is really Chee Bye lor! When I was talking to my customer, u know what she did???
She purposely drop my towel and blow me!

Funking hell, her pattern is more than "bedminton"!

Few time I had to act coughing to cover up my shiokness. Once I finished my call, she push me to the bed and start all her business.

This is really a surprise to me. Long time never receive this kind of surprises. SIBEI SONG!

Old man liao, after I came, she still want me try me 2nd time. Had to tell her, I cannot.

Need to take note. I saw camera pointing at sofa area when I was wearing my shoes. For those bro who like to do ur business there with either with MM or TT. Take note. Not sure if this is recorded or not.
Old 31-07-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
First time trying TT as MM is not feeling well.

This TT, sibei notti.

I had to come out of the shower when I heard my phone ring ( expecting an important call from my customer).

This TT is really Chee Bye lor! When I was talking to my customer, u know what she did???
She purposely drop my towel and blow me!

Funking hell, her pattern is more than "bedminton"!

Few time I had to act coughing to cover up my shiokness. Once I finished my call, she push me to the bed and start all her business.

This is really a surprise to me. Long time never receive this kind of surprises. SIBEI SONG!

Old man liao, after I came, she still want me try me 2nd time. Had to tell her, I cannot.

Need to take note. I saw camera pointing at sofa area when I was wearing my shoes. For those bro who like to do ur business there with either with MM or TT. Take note. Not sure if this is recorded or not.
Nice fr! Camera is at main sofa or in the room?
Old 31-07-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
possibly to share contact? does she operate in little india before?
Read post #1 ...
Old 31-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
AloneInSG69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share TT ctc? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1