The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-06-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros got recent MR of https://sglonelyguy-12.com/wawa-massage/

I recall that she was under another name in the past so search function not really helpful
Old 23-06-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

This i totally agree bro 😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
If she enhance her boob to C cup, wow, she will look almost perfect.
Old 23-06-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

deleted message

Last edited by newbieboi; 23-06-2022 at 08:16 PM. Reason: delete message
Old 23-06-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis990 View Post
Thanks bro, gonna put her on the list🙏. Hygiene is ok ?
How about this girl ? Hv you tried ?
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-angela/
I try Angela before. Massage is good, my muscle is loosen after the session. Place is clean and hygiene. It is a 1 hour session.
Old 23-06-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
ya lor... that's why I say when rating GFE, rate their acting. being friendly or guest orientated is not actually great girlfriend experience. it's great customer experience, let's call that CX or CE instead, definitely not GFE. haha
CX or CE would be minimum requirements.

GFE should then be exceed requirements or beyond expectations, some of which cannot be mentioned with discretion. Even harmless off-menu activities that do not require acting.
Old 23-06-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Alexis990 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Hygiene is ok, no problem.

As for Angela, wahlao, her photo dun look good to me. Will not take the risk to try her.
😂 i will follow u lah bro. Skip her 😂 try hebe first..
Its hard for me to get reply from them
Any recomend ladies easy to book but still look nice 😂😂
Lollo ? Sha-sha ?
Old 23-06-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Sugar/Ling Long, one amongst a few MLs on my to-do list. FR below:

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/sugar-massage/

Location ok for foot soldiers, drivers best plan ahead. Vicinity is quiet, do exercise caution and be alert.

Lookswise, her video is a good representation with some discount. Not considered a looker imo but pleasant face with high nose. Not SYT to me but definitely young lady with a figure so slim and slender with no fats and narrow waist yet reasonably sized boobs to compliment her body. Boobs are natural and firm, flat abs and young tight body. She is worth seeing in the flesh unless you prefer meatier diet.

Not the most chatty or maybe I not her dish. But polite and demure. Maybe laidback is her personality. Did warm up somewhat as the session progressed.

Sensual is just ok..Good thing is she is not the goalkeeper type of ML that position herself to prevent you touch or keep blocking your advances. Go easy and gentle on her and your roaming range should be satisfying. No safety shorts, just thin panties and a pair of yummy legs that seem to go on forever.

Bonus point is her head massage. I no expert but hers feels legit and very relaxing and rejuvenating. Definitely seems to know what she is doing (which she claims).

Overall probably not high up on my RTM list as I prefer ML whom interacts more, but gotta stress she is not aloof la, she wil respond if you talk to her, just don't expect a ton of to and fro. Regardless, definitely in my rotation list as she does have her selling points. Not a restrictive plain vanilla for sure, well worth checking out. Don't be too pushy and your session should be rewarding.
Old 23-06-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
This vpremium is nonsense also.
Honestly who's paying 300 to bang viets???
My friend paid $300 for threesome to bang 2 viets at SPA, got massage somemore... though looks not my type but more worth it bah...

Zara
Old 23-06-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She can be a really solid bonking option if she gets rid of that fast food mentality lol..

Fast food mentality gone! Had a very loving almost one hour with her. Nice!!! I like!!! Anyway can't expand on the details in this thread.
Old 23-06-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She did offer FJ in her old shop at China Town
But I didn't top up for FJ, do HJ and 69 style only

She is kinda fast food type, wanna make you cum asap.

Quote:
Her old shop all mls same attitude, all finished you off within 30 mins, that's why I dun like to go there.

She did not offer FJ in her old shop. I checked and found that her pussy hole is damn small, dun noe can screw in or not.
Old 24-06-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -47 / Power: 0
Prodigalson is stuck in moderation for some time to come
You can try xiao xi , worth the try for a good sensual massage.

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-xiao-xi/

So far she is my favourite masseur for this year.

Easy to book, pretty and not rushing type. Will spend quality time to masssage you, so worth every penny of yours

QUOTE=Alexis990;21398023]😂 i will follow u lah bro. Skip her 😂 try hebe first..
Its hard for me to get reply from them
Any recomend ladies easy to book but still look nice 😂😂
Lollo ? Sha-sha ?[/QUOTE]
Old 24-06-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hygiene is ok, no problem.

As for Angela, wahlao, her photo dun look good to me. Will not take the risk to try her.
Angela is big boned. Depends on what u want… if you looking to play don’t bother

Honestly to me, it’s a miracle she’s still around after so long.
Old 24-06-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
I try Angela before. Massage is good, my muscle is loosen after the session. Place is clean and hygiene. It is a 1 hour session.
Don’t joke. Her massage is just so-so.
Old 24-06-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Sugar/Ling Long, one amongst a few MLs on my to-do list. FR below:

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/sugar-massage/

Location ok for foot soldiers, drivers best plan ahead. Vicinity is quiet, do exercise caution and be alert.

Lookswise, her video is a good representation with some discount. Not considered a looker imo but pleasant face with high nose. Not SYT to me but definitely young lady with a figure so slim and slender with no fats and narrow waist yet reasonably sized boobs to compliment her body. Boobs are natural and firm, flat abs and young tight body. She is worth seeing in the flesh unless you prefer meatier diet.

Not the most chatty or maybe I not her dish. But polite and demure. Maybe laidback is her personality. Did warm up somewhat as the session progressed.

Sensual is just ok..Good thing is she is not the goalkeeper type of ML that position herself to prevent you touch or keep blocking your advances. Go easy and gentle on her and your roaming range should be satisfying. No safety shorts, just thin panties and a pair of yummy legs that seem to go on forever.

Bonus point is her head massage. I no expert but hers feels legit and very relaxing and rejuvenating. Definitely seems to know what she is doing (which she claims).

Overall probably not high up on my RTM list as I prefer ML whom interacts more, but gotta stress she is not aloof la, she wil respond if you talk to her, just don't expect a ton of to and fro. Regardless, definitely in my rotation list as she does have her selling points. Not a restrictive plain vanilla for sure, well worth checking out. Don't be too pushy and your session should be rewarding.

Bro, what do u think? In your opinion is she unlockable for a fee?
Old 24-06-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Fast food mentality gone! Had a very loving almost one hour with her. Nice!!! I like!!! Anyway can't expand on the details in this thread.
Yes.. I can sense she’s improving. But that bed is just too small… when she moves soon imma gonna all out attack on her. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1