The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-06-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Err.. Many? Lol.. VP certainly knows how to market his girls very well with their got dragon got phoenix intros lol..

But what I don’t like is negative FR mysteriously disappearing a day after it was posted.. Pay premium for these girls have to expect a certain standard..
300 in HCM is ktv tips + o/n liao loh...
Old 23-06-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
001127lph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
I already given MR on this landmine before.
Is Baby still in this trade? Any bro knows
Last timorous eminent hc
Old 23-06-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
WK = White Knight. You kena is likely becoz you chose to be a mouthpiece for the ML. Someone share negative tale of her here and you too much initiative to go "report" to her then get clarification to "defend" her here. Whether or not your intention is to score brownie points with her or no agenda at all hardly matters, 无间道 are not particularly well liked in most circumstances. ML who are serial liar or kena framed will be revealed eventually la, don't be too eager to help clear their names even if you meant well. Some has already said, a few bad press will hardly impact their earnings, especially popular ones. So don't worry too much about them
I see. Thanks for the explanation on what is WK. I do maintain some level of social interactions with MLs that I can click with. Nothing wrong being friendly and help a fellow human being, especially in a foreign land. I am not defending anyone here but just to help clarify things and provide more information to help readers here make an informed view. There will always be alternative views but you make better judgement with more information. Anyway, I will continue to share what I know (albeit slower now) with this community to help bros make better informed choices and hope that bros here also contribute with real info. Dont let this mindless zapping by those with powers, who are actually benefiting from the info we are sharing, scare you off. Cheers!
Old 23-06-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Alexis990 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She looks almost the same as the photos posted in the web site, just that her boobs damn small, not as big as what you saw from the PS photos. However, her face and figure no horse run, one of the most beautiful ml I ever see. Her actual look is close to this photo.

She will strip naked to serve you and her BBJ is great. She also offer FJ, but I did not try cos I saw her pussy hole damn small (my prick how to go in?), so did not ask for her FJ service. Bro, SMRTLTD tried before, you ask him lah.
Thanks bro, gonna put her on the list🙏. Hygiene is ok ?
How about this girl ? Hv you tried ?
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-angela/
Old 23-06-2022, 12:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis990 View Post
Thanks bro, gonna put her on the list🙏. Hygiene is ok ?
How about this girl ? Hv you tried ?
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-angela/
Hygiene is ok, no problem.

As for Angela, wahlao, her photo dun look good to me. Will not take the risk to try her.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-06-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

She looks familiar, is she Hebe and work at spa at Chinatown?

Quote:
She looks almost the same as the photos posted in the web site, just that her boobs damn small, not as big as what you saw from the PS photos. However, her face and figure no horse run, one of the most beautiful ml I ever see. Her actual look is close to this photo.

She will strip naked to serve you and her BBJ is great. She also offer FJ, but I did not try cos I saw her pussy hole damn small (my prick how to go in?), so did not ask for her FJ service. Bro, SMRTLTD tried before, you ask him lah.
Old 23-06-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yup same one but she moved out of that spa already.
Old 23-06-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Acting is all part of the job lah..

That's why some of time can be nominated for the best actress award..

There's always a conflict of self-interest happening one..

ML will want to faster gao dim u to prep for next customer while u want to make your session and money spent worthwhile..

This will be more apparent for FL.. Who wants to get fucked by so many dicks daily for long periods lol..
ya lor... that's why I say when rating GFE, rate their acting. being friendly or guest orientated is not actually great girlfriend experience. it's great customer experience, let's call that CX or CE instead, definitely not GFE. haha
Old 23-06-2022, 01:03 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dun like that shop she used to works at Chinatown. Now new place I can visit her more often.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 23-06-2022 at 02:34 PM.
Old 23-06-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I see bro. Thx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Yup same one but she moved out of that spa already.
Old 23-06-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Oh, okay. For me I ok la but kanna con advertise as C cupper skali small boobs.

Quote:
I dun like that shop used to works at Chinatown. Now new place I can visit her more often.
Old 23-06-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hygiene is ok, no problem.

As for Angela, wahlao, her photo dun look good to me. Will not take the risk to try her.
Face won't reject. Based on photos she seems to have put on a bit since I last visited her more than 1 year back. Some bros say her massage good, I dunno since I skip massage. Boobs OK size, not huge iirc. Fair skin, nice personality, playability is low though, have her restrictions. SN. Her HJ is very good though, moans are quite nice too, not too fake till kill mood. She has this after cum routine where she will continue to stroke and milk your bird, is very shiok. But overall, manage your expectations, pure vanilla for my 2 visits long ago. At $120, I say go only if you really like what you see in the photos.
Old 23-06-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh, okay. For me I ok la but kanna con advertise as C cupper skali small boobs.
don't need skali haha, she's probably A cupper....

Thank you
Old 23-06-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Yup, shld be A.
Kinda letdown when I first met her at the spa cos she advertised as C, kanna con la. 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
don't need skali haha, she's probably A cupper....

Thank you
Old 23-06-2022, 02:02 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Yup, shld be A.
Kinda letdown when I first met her at the spa cos she advertised as C, kanna con la. 😂
If she enhance her boob to C cup, wow, she will look almost perfect.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1