The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-06-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJtryouts View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/cheryl-massage/

Location: Apartment at G area. Clean and instructions were easy to follow
Looks: Personally I think she looks abit better than the photos? Just an opinion.
Service: Went for nuru and it was good and sensual. I enjoyed every moment of it. Sad only HJ. But still if you are looking for a good nuru, can try her. Also speaks decent english.

RTM: I visited her when her price was abit cheaper than what is listed now. Probably will rtm if she drops her price
She looks damm milf 🤣
Old 22-06-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Her old shop all mls same attitude, all finished you off within 30 mins, that's why I dun like to go there.

She did not offer FJ in her old shop. I checked and found that her pussy hole is damn small, dun noe can screw in or not.
Who say don't have got lah lol.. Tried her a few times there..

Dome 2 also got quite a number of her FL FRs..

All I'll say is she can really blow and ride, but that's a discussion for dome 2 lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-06-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Yes, and maybe even Vpremium will lower its ridiculously inflated $300 viet prices once GL is stocked with more $60 vietbus hehe
Dunno about VP leh.. I think at most go back to $260 range?

But with so many more options avail in the near future, I find it hard to believe the $300 pricing can still be sustainable in this inflationary climate..

Old 22-06-2022, 11:56 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4086 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Who say don't have got lah lol.. Tried her a few times there..

Dome 2 also got quite a number of her FL FRs..

All I'll say is she can really blow and ride, but that's a discussion for dome 2 lol..
Got ah? Never offer me leh, I only tried her BBJ, damn shiok.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-06-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Already got bros said she is an elephant...

anyway, I tried her way before she listed herself on SLG.. added her on wechat cos she was promoted by her friend... Thought I found a gem when I saw her pictures, but when I reach the spa, almost dropped dead..

well, the photos attached are her, but it's either she is damn good at catching the angles, or it is heavily PSed..

Friendly.. and that's about it.. GQ (HJ) was forgetable.. so definitely no RTM, unless she really loose weight to how she looks in her photo..
Thanks bro for the info, save my $130
Old 23-06-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-lin-lin/

Well, finally make a visit to her as few mls I texted behgam my timing

Ads photo is accurate enuf

She is now at the small room which need to cross the bed to the toilet..

Sharing apartment with another POG

Agewise imo late 20 to early 30, safety pant on, able roam abit inside panty

cant zhut, snow white smooth skin, perky boobs, bubbly, chatty, can chat v good

Hygenic is good? Wipe ur nipples with wet tissue before she catbath, hj too mechanic no feel

Rtm: No for me, until she improve her sensual
Old 23-06-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Alexis990 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/hebe-massage/

This one also a lot of 女人味. But boobs too small.
Is it worth it to try bro ? How the score of looks and service ?
Old 23-06-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-lin-lin/

Well, finally make a visit to her as few mls I texted behgam my timing

Ads photo is accurate enuf

She is now at the small room which need to cross the bed to the toilet..

Sharing apartment with another POG

Agewise imo late 20 to early 30, safety pant on, able roam abit inside panty

cant zhut, snow white smooth skin, perky boobs, bubbly, chatty, can chat v good

Hygenic is good? Wipe ur nipples with wet tissue before she catbath, hj too mechanic no feel

Rtm: No for me, until she improve her sensual
Very boring ML lei. I wonder y she change name and suddenly so many FRs abt her…
Old 23-06-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Very boring ML lei. I wonder y she change name and suddenly so many FRs abt her…
I also no idea haha

Thats my reason to visit her (saw many fr..)

What syt, long leg, smooth skin, behtahan..

But just a normal vanilla who can chat well…
Old 23-06-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
I also no idea haha

Thats my reason to visit her (saw many fr..)

What syt, long leg, smooth skin, behtahan..

But just a normal vanilla who can chat well…
I already given MR on this landmine before.
Old 23-06-2022, 06:59 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4086 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis990 View Post
Is it worth it to try bro ? How the score of looks and service ?
She looks almost the same as the photos posted in the web site, just that her boobs damn small, not as big as what you saw from the PS photos. However, her face and figure no horse run, one of the most beautiful ml I ever see. Her actual look is close to this photo.

She will strip naked to serve you and her BBJ is great. She also offer FJ, but I did not try cos I saw her pussy hole damn small (my prick how to go in?), so did not ask for her FJ service. Bro, SMRTLTD tried before, you ask him lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-06-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Yes, and maybe even Vpremium will lower its ridiculously inflated $300 viet prices once GL is stocked with more $60 vietbus hehe
For that kind of price, I rather cross the customs to JB spa than pay for the convenience fee.
Old 23-06-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Ya lor. 2 almighty zaps and 140pts gone. 1 for saying mili is a syt and another for being a WK. Can any bro here explain what is WK so that I know if I am a WK. As for the other bro, I am not sure that is this bro standard for being a syt just hope he is not a peadophile. For those who pm me, sorry would not be able to response until i recover my points. So until then...cheers
WK = White Knight. You kena is likely becoz you chose to be a mouthpiece for the ML. Someone share negative tale of her here and you too much initiative to go "report" to her then get clarification to "defend" her here. Whether or not your intention is to score brownie points with her or no agenda at all hardly matters, 无间道 are not particularly well liked in most circumstances. ML who are serial liar or kena framed will be revealed eventually la, don't be too eager to help clear their names even if you meant well. Some has already said, a few bad press will hardly impact their earnings, especially popular ones. So don't worry too much about them
Old 23-06-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Dunno about VP leh.. I think at most go back to $260 range?

But with so many more options avail in the near future, I find it hard to believe the $300 pricing can still be sustainable in this inflationary climate..
This vpremium is nonsense also.
Honestly who's paying 300 to bang viets???
Old 23-06-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
This vpremium is nonsense also.
Honestly who's paying 300 to bang viets???
Err.. Many? Lol.. VP certainly knows how to market his girls very well with their got dragon got phoenix intros lol..

But what I don’t like is negative FR mysteriously disappearing a day after it was posted.. Pay premium for these girls have to expect a certain standard..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1