The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-06-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Now work in hotel. Environment should be better than that previous lousy shop.
Now work in hotel? That’s interesting. Always wanted to visit her but don't fancy MPs. Now perhaps perhaps perhaps

PSA: Geylang opens its doors! Finally!

Yesterday when I drove through the lorongs of GL, it was OMG, OMG!!! Westerhout Road House 54, V Garden, was opened! With bright flashing lights and an open sign. A few minutes ago, more curious, I drove through the lorongs again, and another 2 fish tank shops had lights on and okts milling about... these are at lorong 18 House 44B and its neighbour, both opened!!!
Old 22-06-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
And youth is no guarantee of innovation.
Agree. That's why I never go gaga when there's a potential syt around. In fact, I am weary of them. Lol. I surely will be tempted to book them , but I know it'll be a disappointing meh affair, hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Sugar and Mili can hardly be called as SYT right? Their 女人味 too strong lol
Aiyo Sugar, sweet girl as she is is defo not a syt...for a long long long time liow.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Following Geylang RLD threads for last few hours. More houses to be opened in next few days. Bros there sharing their Geylang experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Now work in hotel? That’s interesting. Always wanted to visit her but don't fancy MPs. Now perhaps perhaps perhaps

Yesterday when I drove through the lorongs of GL, it was OMG, OMG!!! Westerhout Road House 54, V Garden, was opened! With bright flashing lights and an open sign. A few minutes ago, more curious, I drove through the lorongs again, and another 2 fish tank shops had lights on and okts milling about... these are at lorong 18 House 44B and its neighbour, both opened!!!
Old 22-06-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
The face is still ok and not those that will reject.

Sugar body is solid. She has the height and right meat at the right place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Bro please don’t remind me of landmine Mili, only pretty for nothing. In Ktv we called it vase. Sugar bod is good too bad the face.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
A lot of people have advised before. Below are what should work most of the time:

1. Try the less popular ones for a start if you have no records before.
2. Keep you message short and clear, they no time entertain long stories
3. State the time that you want and ask if she free.
4. For better chance to land a slot and if your schedule permits, just ask her what is her earliest available slot.
5. Don't be disheartened if she don't reply at all. Some won't reply if the time you want is taken already.
6. Just try another ML if no reply. Typically most reply at the tail-end of an hour or the front end as that is the time customer leaving/showering .
7. Make sure you get an affirmative confirm from her on the booking. If she didn't affirm, text her again to confirm.
8. Recee the location by reaching earlier and text her ard 10 minutes before your timing to inform her you reached.
9. Never be a goon and stand infront of the gate with handphone waiting for instructions. Be discreet.
10. Once session over, request her to input you as a customer in the database. Most will do it unless your session is bad or she lazy or forgot.

Have fun and get ready to see your own savings deplete lol

Thanks bro for the detailed advice! So far I usually go for MLs but I realised it might be more worth to go for these girls and not have to second guess whether there are specials or not.

Just anoTher question, am i expected to tip the girls? Wanna avoid tipping to keep prices down but just making sure the expectations first
Old 22-06-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PSA: Geylang opens its doors! Finally![/B]
Once Cat150 avail can finally say good riddance to those overpriced and crappy bonks lol..

Dome 1 prices also I expect to gradually drop close to pre-covid levels..

Finally some respite and breathing room for our wallets lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Now work in hotel. Environment should be better than that previous lousy shop.
She can be a really solid bonking option if she gets rid of that fast food mentality lol..

But I will wait for someone to FR her at the dome 2 thread first..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:24 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Quoted: 3973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Of course hotel room or condo much better lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-06-2022, 10:52 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Quoted: 3973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She can be a really solid bonking option if she gets rid of that fast food mentality lol..

But I will wait for someone to FR her at the dome 2 thread first..
Her old shop all mls same attitude, all finished you off within 30 mins, that's why I dun like to go there.

She did not offer FJ in her old shop. I checked and found that her pussy hole is damn small, dun noe can screw in or not.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-06-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Once Cat150 avail can finally say good riddance to those overpriced and crappy bonks lol..

Dome 1 prices also I expect to gradually drop close to pre-covid levels..

Finally some respite and breathing room for our wallets lol..
Yes, and maybe even Vpremium will lower its ridiculously inflated $300 viet prices once GL is stocked with more $60 vietbus hehe

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 22-06-2022 at 11:10 PM.
Old 22-06-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Thanks bro for the detailed advice! So far I usually go for MLs but I realised it might be more worth to go for these girls and not have to second guess whether there are specials or not.

Just anoTher question, am i expected to tip the girls? Wanna avoid tipping to keep prices down but just making sure the expectations first
Tipping no hard and fast rules la bro. Up to individual. Some do, I don't. Important thing is don't expect more from the ML just because you tip her, then when she don't deliver better/more service you feel shortchanged and bitch about her here. Do it out of your free will else just don't do it at all.
Old 22-06-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Both of kena nuked gao gao lol..
Ya lor. 2 almighty zaps and 140pts gone. 1 for saying mili is a syt and another for being a WK. Can any bro here explain what is WK so that I know if I am a WK. As for the other bro, I am not sure that is this bro standard for being a syt just hope he is not a peadophile. For those who pm me, sorry would not be able to response until i recover my points. So until then...cheers
Old 22-06-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
leoguys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-qian-qian/

Looks: 8 (looks about mid twenties)
Location: 8 convenient, Mrt nearby and big car park for drivers but there’s plenty of f&b around, not as discreet.
Body: 9 soft B+ boobs , slim, smooth skin
Massage: 8 decent skill
HJ: 9 good skill, will sit beside you, able to autoroam top and bottom (for bottom she was wearing panties)
GFE: 6 makes decent conversation, nth special
Overall: 8 will try others, might RTM when craving slim body with nice boobs
Old 22-06-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Fyi, if you need some input, I do not tip. Not at all.
Old 22-06-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJtryouts View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/cheryl-massage/

Location: Apartment at G area. Clean and instructions were easy to follow
Looks: Personally I think she looks abit better than the photos? Just an opinion.
Service: Went for nuru and it was good and sensual. I enjoyed every moment of it. Sad only HJ. But still if you are looking for a good nuru, can try her. Also speaks decent english.

RTM: I visited her when her price was abit cheaper than what is listed now. Probably will rtm if she drops her price
She looks damm milf 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1