The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-01-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any FRs on the TS girls?
Old 07-01-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poke1234 View Post
Hopefully thai okt don't spoilt market in dome 3. All the while chiongster know Thai FL in dome 1.

Some chiongster will report or complain but hopefully dome 1 is back soon with many Thai FL.
Yah dome 3 chiongsters generally open to paying higher rates I suppose
Old 07-01-2022, 11:11 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poke1234 View Post
Hopefully thai okt don't spoilt market in dome 3. All the while chiongster know Thai FL in dome 1.

Some chiongster will report or complain but hopefully dome 1 is back soon with many Thai FL.
Ya, but i think this period lady not easy to come in and risk level rather high that y resulted in the high cost. I think not much advertiser here too this period so temporary in Dome 3 for easy control and monitoring.

Well, everything also increase just our pay no increase and let hope price will be stable again.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-01-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
justabjiao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

TS Lisa fake picture. Rejected and walked off. Silk, no records can’t book even if previous customer. The wait continues.
Old 07-01-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
Snips deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Thaismile? All fake pic and fake fr. Beware…
I just had a session with Thaismile's Lisa earlier. Posted FR in the Dome 3 thread.

Was ok leh I feel. I never got uncensored photos so I had nothing to compare to when I actually met her so I guess that certainly helped lmao.

The whatsapp FRs say she has great kissing and BBBJ but for me she say scared Covid so cannot kiss and her BBBJ I didn't really feel much. So that kinda sucks.
Old 08-01-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 0
poke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpoke1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ultimately everyone stay safe and healthy to earn more money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

Well, everything also increase just our pay no increase and let hope price will be stable again.
Old 08-01-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips View Post
I just had a session with Thaismile's Lisa earlier. Posted FR in the Dome 3 thread.

Was ok leh I feel. I never got uncensored photos so I had nothing to compare to when I actually met her so I guess that certainly helped lmao.

The whatsapp FRs say she has great kissing and BBBJ but for me she say scared Covid so cannot kiss and her BBBJ I didn't really feel much. So that kinda sucks.
Thanks for sharing FR bro, gonna try her soon
Old 10-01-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
All alone they use this tactics with face censored to pull a fast one on customer.as long as the service are there just cover the face and shoot lor.
Old 10-01-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
All alone they use this tactics with face censored to pull a fast one on customer.as long as the service are there just cover the face and shoot lor.
That’s the problem. If we all accept that it is okay to proceed if services are there, then the cheating will only get more blatant. I suggest if not as per pic, walk off
Old 10-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Xhunter2507 is Cool - loads of Potential

I tried one of thaismile girl last Sunday. tbh even tho picture given to me was censor but still can really feel she is different from the picture but still abit acceptable la since I also abit horny. Even though her face was not what I expected but service honestly not that bad. She did not rush me like want me to faster cum. We have good foreplay and cuddle around quite sometimes. I only start to cum at the last 10 minutes. Overall she is hardworking but most likely won’t rtf but would like to try chompoo. This time I’ll tell myself if really different just fuck off 😂

Can I also ask how do your reject girls? Like what do you say to them?

Last edited by Xhunter2507; 10-01-2022 at 10:35 PM.
Old 10-01-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
That’s the problem. If we all accept that it is okay to proceed if services are there, then the cheating will only get more blatant. I suggest if not as per pic, walk off
Yes agreed, if given more Thai stables return then we can have better play against these bait and switch.
Old 11-01-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Kena bump off my appointment cos TS girls are too overworked and haven't eaten dinner. Sian, blue balls.... I think my turn come they'll be super loose by then haha
Old 18-01-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Can’t wait for more Thai girls to come, sad case now
Old 19-01-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Really miss those days where Thai girl give excellent services.
Kiss / french /Painting / Fingering / Mouthfucking/ BBBJ / CIM / COF / FJ / AJ
You name she do it.

Ejazz

Last edited by ejazz; 19-01-2022 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Add
Old 19-01-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 16
zhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Really miss those days where Thai girl give excellent services.
Kiss / french /Painting / Fingering / Mouthfucking/ BBBJ / CIM / COF / FJ / AJ
You name she do it.

Ejazz
definitely. ups u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1