The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 21-11-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Last night saw a few nice looking ladies jogging in PCN from the achorvale sport complex to lorong buangkok. Too bad the lightings is not that bright and my night blindness is quite serious. So cant really see how chio are they
What were they wearing? . Will be such a sight if all were in sports bra and tights or hot shorts!
Old 21-11-2021, 01:08 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
You mean like this?

saw a regular really skinny girl on Ulu Pandan Park connector, she has abs, skinny and flat, but damn fit.

see her quite often doing long runs, probably an endurance athlete.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-11-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
What were they wearing? . Will be such a sight if all were in sports bra and tights or hot shorts!
Just singlet and running shorts
Old 21-11-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
bewan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Last night saw a few nice looking ladies jogging in PCN from the achorvale sport complex to lorong buangkok. Too bad the lightings is not that bright and my night blindness is quite serious. So cant really see how chio are they
Nice share bro. Need to go have a look too.
Old 22-11-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just singlet and running shorts
Actually such workout gear also not bad esp if they have nice figure. Fbt curved cut lagi best!
Old 22-11-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Any guys here like their working pants and shirts tailored?

Heard an interesting joke from a jogging kaki today.

He was complaining why all the tailors the get are always Indian men. So naturally I ask him what is wrong. He complained that they keep touching his butt. hahaha.

Come to think of it, I have not seen much female tailors around. How about you guys? The regular I go to are two male.
My tailor is an old school tailor. Quite old. Ladies have la but all look cui
Old 22-11-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Actually such workout gear also not bad esp if they have nice figure. Fbt curved cut lagi best!
I believe what i saw should be pretty. Sad case is 8pm+ timing with dim light and my night blindness. Hard to tell
Old 22-11-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjjtang View Post
My tailor is an old school tailor. Quite old. Ladies have la but all look cui
My old sch tailor chinese uncle helps me with the measurements. And his wife will do the sewing part. Sometimes aunty will help me with the measurements.

I dont think the indian uncle is touching your butt. I believe they are measuring from your hip to the bottom of your butt is how long and how much extra they going to give in case you squating down.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
haha whats so special about curve cut??
Old 25-11-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
haha whats so special about curve cut??
Gives their legs that added sexiness factor. More so if they are tall. Their long slender legs go on forever.
Old 26-11-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
PantherB6768 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Gives their legs that added sexiness factor. More so if they are tall. Their long slender legs go on forever.
Sometimes it may flip up a bit and show her upper thigh/butt cheek
Old 28-11-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Then how do you know they are nice ladies since you cannot see clearly?

Or you are like me? Jsut see the tits bouncing then consider nice already.
Old 28-11-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

I only said nice looking ladies but real or not i cant confirm base on my poor eyesight haha
Old 28-11-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
dapperguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can see tits bouncing mai hiam already haha
Old 29-11-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Oldhighball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always see the girl that ran below 8mins for 2.4km. No way to catch up. 😀 😃 🙂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1